Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hentai
14cm NSFW Insight Nikukan Girl Nikkan Shoujo U Q Sexy Nude Girl PVC Action Figure Toy Adult Collection Hentai Model Doll Gifts
$20.34-29%

dildo chair
Inflatable Stretchy Sex Chair Durable Sex Ball with Dildo Love Position Stool Masturbation Adult Products Swinging Sex Cushion
$36.28-45%

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Anal Plug Expandable Dildo Pump Ass Dilator Butt Plug Expander Vagina Anus Expansion Sex Toys For Men/Woman Gay
$6.05

dildo chair
2024 New Sex Chair Dildo Masturbation Couple Sex Aids High Elastic Band with Armrests Sex Furniture Chair Couple Erotic Products
$225.01-44%

zippidy
Stylish Snake Striae Pattern Purple Jumpsuit Sexy Stones Stretch Outfit Nightclub Singer Dancer Party Bodysuits Women's Clothes
$54.45-20%

latex rubber handmade
Sexy Natural Latex Women Men Leggings Pants Skinny Rubber Fetish Trousers Handmade Costumes S-LTW010
$117.01-27%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Pink Fancy Lingerie Floral Luxury Lace See Through Underwear Sensual Garter Belt Set Contrast Color Fairy Outfit
$15.48

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

DIY Self bondage frame and some fun testing it
 IM004432.JPG     IM004433.JPG     IM004434.JPG     IM004435.JPG    I hate not working..... But when I have to wait for parts, I start dreaming about bondage and stuff.

So, this is what I came up with during an off day at work.
With some electro stuff, eyelets, and some of my old bondage gear, I came up with. I saw this on ebay, and made my own bondage device.

With this, I found that I can have a lot of fun and I can add many items to make the fun last longer.

I also came up with another bondage with a water release idea that has worked in the past. This is how it works.

1: I use a mouth gag with a drinking tube connected to it.
I also have a 4 quart bottle of water, coffie, or any other drink connected to it. The drink sits on the floor.

2: I have a piss tube connected to a diaper that has a bed wetting alarm connected to it. That triggers the release device. when I pee, the alarm sounds and the key drops to my hands.

3: Other items are: Vibrator taped on my penis with a timer and an enema to fill me up after a delay with another water timer i built.

So, here what happens.

After I picked out my outfit for the day, I place the enema nozzle inside, and inflate it. Then, my harness is tighten so the plug can't fall of be pushed out. I then take my piss condom, and place it over my penis. I then tape a Vibrator to the end of the penis with the wires and control box on the enema harness. I then fill the enema bottle with water or liquid and set the enema timer. Now, for the bondage. I mount my device and connect my ankles to the leather straps and lock them in place.I then put on my gag and connect it to the water bottle. My release keys are then connected to the release devise, and tested.
My collar is then placed around my neck, and is chained to the bar. the back of the collar is also chained to the rear support. The enema is connected, and the vibrator is connected and timer is set. The piss tube is now connect to the diaper with the bedwetting alarm. This alarm turns on a motor that drops a set of keys. In cast the keys don't drop, the water timer will drop a second set of keys. SO...All set?
I place my wrist in the wrist cuffs and lock them in.

Here what happen.

To get out, I have to pee. To pee, I need to drink the water. Hard to do with a gag on. In the mean time, the timer turns on and the Vibrator turns on and I get my hard on. The enema is now filling my ass with water. now, with my rear willed with water, and the vibrator happly buzzing away, I cumm... Ahh. I feel better now.... untill that vibrator reminds me that I am still locked in.

Now I have to pee. It's hard to pee with a vibrator working your penis over, and it won't stop. Meanwhile, your enema is now signaling you that it's ready. Ready for what???

Now the the bedd weeting goes off and the keys did not drop down.

Something went wrong. After what felt like an hour, A set of keys did drop down. Gool old ice in pantyhoes..... I got free, Plug the enema, and turned off that painfull vibrator. I un locked myself and headed to the bathroom.

Even thow the butt plug was inflated to the size of a small ball, the second I took off my belt, the plug shot out of my ass and into the bowl.

I sat there, clearing myself and wondering what kept the keys from falling. Results? I place the keys too far back, and the keys got caught on the shaft. The motor turned ok, but the keys stayed there.

Here is the a few pictures. I felt that there was too much that went wrong, so I am redoing it all. But the items I will keep, is the enema, pisstube, water bottle, and the frame. The bedwetting device worked, Maybe I can make it work a vibrator with the enema.

I know I am forgetting something on this post, But now my mind is thinking again.
You forgot the fazit: When trying new gear, do a test run before locking yourself in.

Apart from that, nice work! And I envie you for the space you got to store such explicit items.
Very complex scenario. Fortunately you managed to get out of the bondage.

(24 Jun 2012, 11:54 )Strappado Wrote: When trying new gear, do a test run before locking yourself in.

Indeed. You can't rely on mechanics and electronics. Having a backup release helps.

I'm moving this thread to the Completed sessions sub-forum.
I always have a backup plan. There were an extra set of keys nearby.
But I would have to hop to where the keys were. And that would cause the enema to fall over.

I don't thinh that there anything that can replace the ice in pantyhose keys release idea.

As for the space, Yes. It is nice to have some room to build and have toys in.

Thank you for your input.
Would love to see more close ups of your restraining device. It looks very simple to build and yet very effective. Where did you get the parts? Can you take a picture of each piece and describe where you got it?
Sure. All parts came from a store called HOME DEPOT.
Electral strut. Comes in a 10 foot section.
I first cut 2 sections 18 inches long, and another section 2 feet long.
That left 5 feet of strut.
I also bought 10 Eye bolts, 5/16" with 2 nuts and 2 washers (yes, 2 nuts and 2 washers for each eye bolt.

1 Large 4 bolt Angle corner.
5 Small 2 bolt Angle corner.
1 bag of 1/2" strut nuts (5 per bag)
1 bag of 1/2" strut bolts (5 per bag)
2 bags of 3/8" strut nuts (5 per bag, total of 10)
1/2 bolt, about 5 inches long (and cut the head off)
1/2" electric conduit (cut it as long as you want)

That is the parts list for this item.

The great thing about Strut, is that with another peice of strut, you can make a more advance peice, that will allow other items, like a sucking machine for your penis, or breasts. Also, you can another support and you can plug your rear and your mouth at the same time.

Later, I'll show how to assemble it.

Question? Does the first two leters state that live in the same state as me?
Metallic electrical conduits seem like real fun, I haven't seen anything alike in Germany yet! I am not remotely likely to do anything alike, but I will keep my eyes open, just in case. Wing nuts to connect the major parts would provide for quick assembly and disassembly. I could imagine a lot of useful devices.

Actually, it could help build a "bondage assistant", a device with various hooks, rods and other things to assist in putting on bondage gear that is designed for pair-bondage.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Winter - a great season for outdoor sb fun johngerners 4 4,386 06 Jan 2017, 19:51
Last Post: Like Ra
Bound to a street sign for fun DressBindFun 0 3,072 09 Mar 2013, 00:03
Last Post: DressBindFun
Session 03: testing a new idea dan2010 3 10,741 16 Apr 2012, 19:27
Last Post: dan2010
First try at a Karada and some bathtub fun susanr 3 8,870 15 Jul 2010, 22:46
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: catransvestic (1) , Like Ra (1) , Strappado (2) , Tinker D (3)