Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inlzdz
Adult Arab Prince Costume Mens Persian Arabian Arab Prince Cosplay Carnival Outfits Halloween Role Play Vest And Harem Pant Suit
$20.47-40%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD43-7)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

rubber cosplay
Latex Half Face Clown Mask Cosplay Props Humorous Elastic Band Horrible Scary Masks Adult Party Funny Halloween Decoration
$16.07

Bitysie
2023 BITYSIE Classic Conservative One-Piece Swimsuit Spa Japaness Pharfaite High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual V--Shaped
$301.29

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Back Open Brief Underwear Set Women Sexy Lingerie Set Mesh Patchwork Erotic Set
$23.40-35%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

metelam
Metelam 2020 Womens Sexy Full Bodysuit Tights Ice Silk Sheer One Piece 2 Ways Zipper on Open Crotch Jumpsuit Catsuit Playsuit
$37.01

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Quote:And .. obviously .. my ability to compare mirrored photos is close to zero

[In a Heath Ledger 'Joker' intonation]
'I've been cross-playing Catwoman for over thirty years and...I know the fakes when I see them.'
'And...'
[Points at igslav4fem]
(24 Aug 2021, 22:28 )Culmor Wrote: I know the fakes when I see them.'

PowerpuffFakes.JPG   
 ppg.jpg   
Although following the Black Cat debacle I'm now banned from the Reddit crossplay group I can still view it. 'Danny' wrote 'I have never felt better about myself than when I wore this costume'. I don't for a second believe this is Danny crossplaying. 

Vamp2.jpg     Vamp1.jpg   

Publish fakes and ban those who call them out, way to go. Also, apparently 'fetishists' aren't welcome there. Because a Reddit site dedicated to crossdressing as sexualised women is totally unlikely to attract fetishists. I'm better off out of it.
(03 Oct 2021, 11:05 )Culmor Wrote: I don't for a second believe this is Danny crossplaying.
IMHO, the torso looks male, the face female = chopped.
An old one, a retro Black Canary. And wearing stirrup tights under my fishnets, because they were the only shiny ones I could find in the right colour. I think that'll upset both Ra and MJ   😋

Black Canary.jpg   

Incidentally, my Pennangalan boots here are the same model Angelina Jolie wore in Tomb Raider Two. Very uncomfortable, she must have suffered for her art.
I dyed some shiny sheer tights green for a 'Poison Ivy' effect but I'm not at all sure it works very well.

Poisin Ivy1.JPG   

I'm thinking green nail polish might make all the difference?
(11 Oct 2021, 02:08 )Culmor Wrote: I dyed some shiny sheer tights green
I remember my first experiments with dying tights violet when I was 10-12. My legs turned violet, but still I liked the result, as I could not get a hold of any dark nylons at that age.
(11 Oct 2021, 02:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Oct 2021, 02:08 )Culmor Wrote: I dyed some shiny sheer tights green
I remember my first experiments with dying tights violet when I was 10-12. My legs turned violet, but still I liked the result, as I could not get a hold of any dark nylons at that age.

I'm curious - did you like the fact your legs turned violet or that you'd created violet coloured tights?   😁

Leg dying - not a fetish I've come across before  Lol Lol Lol

MJ

Ps... I just know that @Culmor is going to find something about women dying their legs to look like they were wearing stockings, complete with hand drawn seams, during WW2
Yup, 'Bisto' gravy browning was the dye of choice for faking 'American Tan' I believe. You just had to avoid going near dogs...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,977 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,864 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,198 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra