Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex catsuit
Latex Mask Black Hood Open Nose and Mouth Close Eyes Fetish for Catsuit Party Wear
$229.90-9%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Over Knee Boots Pointed Toe Elastic Full Up 12CM High Heels Shiny Tall Boots Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 41 43 46
$129.53-37%

yizyif
Mens Halloween Egyptian King Cosplay Costume Gold Trims Embroidery Waistcoat Steampunk Victorian Arab Prince Arabian Vest
$222.41-34%

masturbator
Realistic Vagina Male Masturbator Man Toys for Adults Real Ass Rubber Women Silicone Half Body Sexdoll Sex Dolls Masturbation 18
$393.30-50%

latex tights
Sexy Female Women Faux Leather Catsuit PVC Latex Bodysuit Shiny Metallic Jumpsuit Tight Zentai Suit Halloween Cosplay Costume
$267.41-50%

bondage device
Sexy Male BDSM Bondage Y Style Chastity Belt with Anal Plug Sissy Designed Device Heart-shaped Stainless Steel Cock cage sextoys
$157.30-29%

metelam
Metelam Women's High Glossy Wet-look Metallic Leggings Opaque Pants Trousers High Elasticity Skinny Plus Size
$20.84

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
(17 Jun 2021, 08:26 )Culmor Wrote: This will be my birthday present to myself,

Swarovski?
Probably a local variant 😊

I had no idea how many variants of this outfit Cher has until I was checking how accurate it was.

Comp.jpg   
(17 Jun 2021, 14:15 )Culmor Wrote: Probably a local variant 😊

I had no idea how many variants of this outfit Cher has until I was checking how accurate it was.

Wow! I'd never noticed that the outfits differed at all... my mind must have been elsewhere  Blush

Those images are not the most flattering of 'Cher through the ages' - time creeps up on us all (mind you, she was in her 40's when she first wore that style of outfit, so much kudos for that!)

MJ
Quote:...time creeps up on us all

And lockdown inactivity. I decided I needed to wear a corset before measuring myself for the costume...
😟

I need to do some of this:

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uR_h2ePmjM
&t=336s]CHER FITNESS - Hot dance - YouTube[/url]

Boots and wig ordered this morning, I aeady have a suitable jacket and ear rings.
I've been researching this costume over the last couple of days and I'm getting ever more and more into it. I've decided my existing accessories just won't do and I'm going to make all new ones I've been Ebaying like a mad eejit. Heck, I've even downloaded Karaoke tracks and thought about the 'Drag Karaoke' nights I saw advertised before lockdown. 

But I don't think what I'm doing is cosplay as such so I'm going to commit necromancy and resurrect the Cher drag (likera.com) thread.
(20 Jun 2021, 09:32 )Culmor Wrote: I'm going to commit necromancy and resurrect the
We do not have old threads 😉
This is apparently 'Panther' from 'Persona', not a character I recognised but an impressive crossplay.

Panther ref.jpg     Panther crossplay.jpg   
This was tagged as a crossplay - if it's a truly a guy I can only say I'm astonished!  Clapping

SACross.jpg   
Yet another Velma 😊

velma.jpg   
I've just seen a discussion on a crossplay site about whether a costume counts as crossplay. The argument is that because the character crossdresses in the costume in the game you wearing a copy of it means you're not crossplaying. You're cosplaying a man in a harem costume, not a woman and so it's not crossplay  🤔

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,974 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,853 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,197 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra