Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

telescopic masturbator
Male Prostate Massage Telescoping Vibration Wireless 10 Modes Silicone Anal Butt Plug Vibrator Sex Toys For Men Masturbation
$159.09

Foreskin Corrector
Male Foreskin Corrector Cock Ring Penis Restoration Ring Sleeve Penis Massage Sex Toys for Men Silicone Men's Ring Corrector
$10.83-50%

latex rubber handmade
Latex 100% Rubber Handmade Cool Fashion Catsuit Red Size XS-XXL
$1304.38-65%

pantyhose bodysuit
Thigh High Tights Erotic Lingerie Fishnet Stockings Sexy Lace Top Suspender Intimates Bodysuit Pantyhose Garter Belt Long Socks
$15.73-51%

crossdress cosplay female
Black Adult Female Sexy Police Officer Costume Crossdressing Policewomen Dress Cop Halloween Police Women Cosplay Uniform Outfit
$41.95-31%

realistic mask kigurumi
(A8) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78

latex zentai
Latex Rubber Gummi Ganzanzug Catsuit Anzug Zentai Kostüm Suit Size Cosplay Halloween
$1316.33-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
OK, my new autistic friend had been pm'ing me. I pointed him to my pics and tried to gently explain what I do but in response to an old pic:

Velma.jpg   

I received:
Quote:This is my favourite love to own a model if this is what this is

I've replied explaining that it's not a model but me in a costume but I'm not sure where to go from here. 

No good deed goes unpunished.
Send him a video ?

Show him that is indeed a costume.
It's always nice to see the classic Wonder Woman swimsuit 😊

WWWS.jpg   
I just picked up one of these off an eBay seller.
It looks great. I just love it. But the head needs work. It’s just doesn’t fit right on my head. Also, one of the ears got bent during shipping.

Another thing, I would like to install a gag of the kind that allows me to drink and suck.

And I need to figure out to make the head locking so it can’t fall off.

Any ideas ???

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 5FB013C1-B590-4BD1-A4D2-2A9AEC95C663.png   
Tinker D Wrote:I just picked up one of these off an eBay seller.
It looks great.

Any link, or was it a one of a kind?
They only made a few like this.
But they do make others.
Seller’s name is ukgaga and the item number was eBay Kigurumi
Thank you for making the link.
(16 Jun 2021, 21:51 )Tinker D Wrote: And I need to figure out to make the head locking so it can’t fall off.

If you can make some pictures and post them of various angles of the mask including the bottom, rear and inside; that would help figure out some way to add a lock.
This will be my birthday present to myself, something I've wanted for years but could never find. I even had a disastrous try at making one 😊 
So I've commissioned a Thai theatrical costumier. I have around a month to source accessories.

Show Content

I wouldn't have posted till it arrived but I wanted to test the spoiler tags 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,927 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,849 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,194 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra