Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$12.79-30%

electric shock silicone gag
Clitoral Pump Automatic Masturbation Female Male Sex Toy Anus Artificial Vagina Chatte Stimulator For Men Strap-Ons Toysass
$34.01-33%

metelam
Metelam Mens Ultra-Thin See-through Long Johns Underwear Soft Ice Silk Lounge Wear Pajamas Sleep Thermal Legging Pants
$14.24-34%

headphone sleeping mask
Silk Sleep Mask for Side Sleeper Eye Mask Sleeping for Women Men 100% Silk Skin for Your Eye Face-Hugging Padded Silk Eye Cover
$121.87-9%

prostate stimulation
Jeusn Prostate Massage Anal Plug Vibrator Anal Sex Toys For Men Wireless Control Prostate Stimulator Delay Ejaculation heating
$58.41

pantyhose bodysuit
Leg Shiny nightwear for Women Lingerie Body Stockings Romantic Rhinestone Underwear Women's Bodysuits Erotic Pantyhose Sleepwear
$4.83-28%

rubber latex dress
Women Sexy latex Clubwear Tight hot dress Fetish Black wetlook Faux Leather Catsuit Erotic Pole Dance pvc lingerie rubber dress
$29.54-42%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Ensign Stevie Beauchamp. Sort of.

Stevie1.JPG     Stevie2.JPG   
Confined to home, I think this would be a good time to reboot a project that's been stalled for far too long, Anck-Su-Namun. 

I have the catsuit, 20m of 5mm wide black latex tape, some sheet latex for the skirt and plenty of glue, all I need now is a little patience. And a wig, and a shed-load of beads, and some way to do the 'scale' effect and...

Ankh promo.JPG     Ankh WIP.JPG   
My Poison Ivy catsuit and heels POVs.

PoisonIvy1.JPG     PoisonIvy2.JPG     PoisonIvy3.JPG     PoisonIvy4.JPG     PoisonIvy5.JPG     PoisonIvy6.JPG   
The Scarlet Witch.

ScarletWitch1.JPG     ScarletWitch2.JPG     ScarletWitch3.JPG     ScarletWitch4.JPG     ScarletWitch5.JPG     ScarletWitch6.JPG   
Woooooooooooowwwwaaaaa!!!!!!
(26 Mar 2020, 23:52 )Like Ra Wrote: Woooooooooooowwwwaaaaa!!!!!!
I thought you might like that 😉

My costume's a mash-up of the live-action SW and the classic comic one.

ScarletWitchRefs.JPG     ScarletWitch.JPG   
I'm enjoying the POV shots, here's Power Girl.

PowerGirl1.jpg     PowerGirl2.jpg     PowerGirl3.jpg     PowerGirl4.jpg     PowerGirl5.jpg     PowerGirl6.jpg   
Deanna POV.
 DeannaTroi1.JPG     DeannaTroi2.JPG     DeannaTroi3.JPG     DeannaTroi4.JPG     DeannaTroi5.JPG     DeannaTroi6.JPG   
Batgirl gets hypnotized and turned in to Harley Quinn:

https://www.spankbang.com/2ujv5/video/ha...n+hypnosis

Or should it be in the cosplay thread? Or hypno? Hmmm... Yes, let's move it to cosplay.
The return of my Wonder Woman boots.

WW1.JPG     WW2.JPG     WW3.JPG   

I had to crop these a bit strategically, the non-stretch satin costume isn't very flattering when I'm sitting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,927 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,849 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,194 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra