Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
Black Red White Lace Top Stockings PVC Pole Dance Clubwear Women Sexy Lingerie Faux Leather Thigh High Stockings Party Hosiery
$20.98-50%

sorbern
Brand Designer Round Tortoise Eyeglasses Frame Men Vintage Double Bridge Pilot Glasses Frames Acetate Myopia Eyewear For Women
$33.02-40%

hentai
270mm NSFW A+ Hataraku Onna no Ureta ase Kurosawa Otome 1/6 Sexy Girl PVC Action Figures Hentai Collection Model Toys Gift
$64.13-40%

rubber cosplay
Armor Shoulder Pads Kids Cosplay Party Supply Roman Costume Plastic Soldier Guards
$60.06

latex catsuit
Women Skinny Faux Leather Jumpsuit Black Shiny PU Latex Bodysuit Sexy Zip Open Crotch Catsuit Clubwear PVC Latex Bodysuit
$189.10-44%

corset
Women's runway fashion faux suede leather bandage Cummerbunds female Dress Corsets Waistband Belts decoration wide belt R3231
$124.91

crossdress cosplay female
Ladies Halloween Costume Christmas Tight 3D Printed Jumpsuit Onesie Sexy Black Cat Superhero Cosplay Costume Onesie
$26.00

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cocktail waitresses fetish
(18 Aug 2023, 16:31 )Tinker D Wrote: Nylons, bodysuit with a short skirt. And bunny ears.
Ah, nice ... 🤩
(18 Aug 2023, 16:31 )Tinker D Wrote: I think China still have bunny girls, but not the playboy type.
Back in the late 90s, China had an Internet cafe that was a place where the bunny girls would sit next to you and helped you learn and navigate the net with your computer.
Nylons, bodysuit with a short skirt. And bunny ears.
Most of the girl’s uniform were pink or lite blue,I believe, while the higher bunnies had black outfits.
That was over 22 years ago.

I never knew, seems like something Japan would do, though now that I think about it.  Never knew China had things like that.
I could be wrong about the location.
I have the picture on my old broken apple 2. The memory may still be good, but the phone is in pieces.
Encountered in Akihabara, Tokyo:
 IMG_1596.jpeg   
Apparently there is a bar/tearoom in which the waitresses are dressed like that.
There are a number of cafes and eateries that have outfits like that.
But the Covid put quite a few out of business.
Found another nice one of a southpoint waitress, really attractive tall one
[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTiENxCoLOQ
&list=PLmIYS64HuqUuqMwvQYOKROpYWFpa8zamu&index=72&t=12s[/video]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 18 4,671 15 May 2024, 18:27
Last Post: brandynette

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (6) , madjack (1) , MetroidG (19) , PurpleVibes (1) , tight_mike (3) , Tinker D (13) , Zooy (1)