Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
ZAWALAND Matching Outfits 3D Printed Unisex Clothing Tight Bodysuits Cosplay Halloween Carnival Party Carnival Zentai Suit
$13.72-36%

yizyif
Ballet Dance Jumpsuit Gymnastics Leotard for Girls Kids Long Sleeve Rhinestone Full Body Unitard Workout Bodysuit Dancewear
$8.17-35%

1d oil stockings
1D Oil Glossy Long Sleeve Full Body Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Bodysuits Transparent Lenceria Erotica Mujer Sexi Underwear
$10.90

crossdress anime
Crossdresser Sissy Maid Dress Anime Yosuga no Sora Kasugano Sora Cosplay Costume Women Men Kawaii Clothes For Halloween Party
$189.59-24%

shiny stockings
Super Long 110cm Pure Nylon Non-elastic Thigh High Stockings 10D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Oil Shiny Party Socks
$4.09

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
0813 New 1D Ultra-thin Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch High Waist Collant
$6.01-19%

transparent pantyhose
Wide Rib Cuff Thigh High Stockings 5D Ultra Thin Transparent Silk Pantyhose Pure Nylon Non-elastic Long Medias De Mujer Lingerie
$4.14

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cocktail waitresses fetish
(18 Aug 2023, 16:31 )Tinker D Wrote: Nylons, bodysuit with a short skirt. And bunny ears.
Ah, nice ... 🤩
(18 Aug 2023, 16:31 )Tinker D Wrote: I think China still have bunny girls, but not the playboy type.
Back in the late 90s, China had an Internet cafe that was a place where the bunny girls would sit next to you and helped you learn and navigate the net with your computer.
Nylons, bodysuit with a short skirt. And bunny ears.
Most of the girl’s uniform were pink or lite blue,I believe, while the higher bunnies had black outfits.
That was over 22 years ago.

I never knew, seems like something Japan would do, though now that I think about it.  Never knew China had things like that.
I could be wrong about the location.
I have the picture on my old broken apple 2. The memory may still be good, but the phone is in pieces.
Encountered in Akihabara, Tokyo:
 IMG_1596.jpeg   
Apparently there is a bar/tearoom in which the waitresses are dressed like that.
There are a number of cafes and eateries that have outfits like that.
But the Covid put quite a few out of business.
Found another nice one of a southpoint waitress, really attractive tall one
[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTiENxCoLOQ
&list=PLmIYS64HuqUuqMwvQYOKROpYWFpa8zamu&index=72&t=12s[/video]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 18 4,638 15 May 2024, 18:27
Last Post: brandynette

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (6) , madjack (1) , MetroidG (19) , PurpleVibes (1) , tight_mike (3) , Tinker D (13) , Zooy (1)