Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wetlook
Sexy Fashion Women Tights Stockings Wetlook Shiny Stocking Clubwear Stretchy Footless Thigh-high Tights Stockings Sexy Costumes
$6.58

dildo chair
Inflatable Electric Simulation Dildo Vibrator Women's Yoga Sex Ball Sex Furniture Sitting Chair Masturbation Sex Toy Adult Game
$128.88

latex bondage
Sexy Latex Catsuit Leather woman Dress for Sex Sexi Pole Dance Erotica Erotic female spandex Bodysuit Lingerie Bondage Sissy
$8.46-21%

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood Rubber Mask with Sealed Breathing Bag for Men Women Halloween Cosplay Costumes
$39.92-19%

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$13.07-30%

laigzem
LAIGZEM SUPER Women Booties Kitten Heels Ankle Boots Real LEATHER Back Zip Ladies Shoes Woman Botas Mujer Big Size 33 38 39 43
$106.31-38%

crossdress fetish latex
Super Thin Oil Shiny Transparent Latex Gloves Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$181.50-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cher drag
As mentioned elsewhere 'Your face Sounds Familiar'. He's, um, 'enthusiastic'...

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irh4Di-yhRs
]Roman Vojtek jako Cher - "If I Could Turn Back Time" | Tvoje tvář má známý hlas - YouTube[/url]

Those shoes are bloody awful though, can you imagine Cher wearing those? OK, she's not too steady on her heels these days (and she doesn't do the skipping moves any more) but really?  

Cher doesn't do granny shoes, wear the heels and take it steady.
I've just received an email saying the bodysuit is shipped 😊

I just have my butt tattoos still to add to the nude undersuit. I think the originals are Chrysanthemums 

Crysanths.jpg   

but others have gone with roses or (I think) Poinsettias. They're certainly a lot easier to draw.

Chers roses2.JPG     Chers roses.JPG     Chers Poinsettias.jpg   

Edit, actually, I'm less sure they are Crysanths now...the one on the left looks more like a Passion Flower.

Tatt butt 2.jpg   

I'm going to improvise, I like the Poinsettias.
(09 Jul 2021, 18:22 )Culmor Wrote: As mentioned elsewhere 'Your face Sounds Familiar'. He's, um, 'enthusiastic'...
[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irh4Di-yhRs
]Roman Vojtek jako Cher - "If I Could Turn Back Time" | Tvoje tvář má známý hlas - YouTube[/url]
Those shoes are bloody awful though, can you imagine Cher wearing those? OK, she's not too steady on her heels these days (and she doesn't do the skipping moves any more) but really?
Cher doesn't do granny shoes, wear the heels and take it steady.

Well, costumes and make up on that show depends on TV makeup artist and costume makers. Performers are oftenly "wannabe" singers and actors.
Sometimes I called it "freak show"

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I'm not sure the show ever aired in the UK and if it did I never saw it. 
But then again I barely watch any TV.
It's arrived!
 Cher suit.JPG   
(10 Jul 2021, 12:14 )Culmor Wrote: I've just received an email saying the bodysuit is shipped 😊

I just have my butt tattoos still to add to the nude undersuit. I think the originals are Chrysanthemums 

but others have gone with roses or (I think) Poinsettias. They're certainly a lot easier to draw.

Edit, actually, I'm less sure they are Crysanths now...the one on the left looks more like a Passion Flower.

I'm going to improvise, I like the Poinsettias.

What about some temporary tattoos?

rosetat.jpg   

Might be easier and just as effective

MJ
MJ wrote

Quote:Might be easier and just as effective
I'm not sure tattooing your own arse will ever be easy...speaking of reaching behind yourself the one thing I'd change about the suit is the zip, it has one of those tiny runners without a hole to hook a cord through. It makes getting it past your shoulder-blades* a bit tricky. The suit's not very stretchy either but it is well tailored so that's not a big deal. Overall I'm very happy with it.

Edit, looking again I see there's a metal joint fixing the tag to the slider that has a hole that'll take a thin cord. The suit also isn't the same pattern as the one advertised, I think it's more accurate. Also the body part has a higher-cut leg effect that I prefer.

Compare.JPG   

The entire outfit. OK, in retrospect there are a few things I'd have done differently but overall I'm very happy with how this all looks 😊 
 Twinkle, twinkle, little Cher.JPG   

*My acnestis 😊
I've had a first test, without makeup.

Cher test 1.JPG     Cher test 2.JPG     Cher test 3.JPG   

Three observations.

1. I need to add elastic stirrups to the suit's legs so they don't ride up and go saggy when I pull my boots on.
2. The diamantes on my boots and jacket are too big.
3. The red fabric paint I used for some of the tatts on the nude bodysuit had given my arms temporary tattoos when I took it off.
(14 Jul 2021, 13:09 )Culmor Wrote: The diamantes on my boots and jacket are too big.
Diamonds can't be too big! Ah... diamANTes... 😋 At least they are visible on the photo. I think these sparkly things look "very OK" on the suit. The boots are out of focus, what might give a false perception of "too big".

(14 Jul 2021, 13:09 )Culmor Wrote: The red fabric paint I used for some of the tatts on the nude bodysuit had given my arms temporary tattoos when I took it off.
A free bonus? 😉
I don't much like the way my corset shows though the under-bodysuit either. I only have two serviceable ones at the moment and being fat with lockdown I had to use one or the other. I went with my Deanna rather than my Harley as at least it's only one colour but I need a nude one.

Quote: I think these sparkly things look "very OK" on the suit.

Agreed, they look fine on the suit but not so much on the accessories. It's not a big deal to re-customise the jacket and boots though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Various pictures and videos of drag and scenic CD/TV acts Culmor 76 11,164 25 Jan 2024, 14:31
Last Post: Like Ra
forced crossdress videos tv movies dragged into drag, makeover torment georgedon29 6 2,135 25 May 2023, 10:31
Last Post: georgedon29
'Mayhem' drag act Culmor 1 3,916 23 Jun 2012, 18:43
Last Post: Tia-Anna

Contributors: Culmor (43) , gal6070 (1) , Like Ra (12) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Vixien (2)