Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
Sleep Aid Massage Device TSNS Pulse Hypnosis Relax Relieve Mental Anti Anxiety Insomnia Child Adult Promote Sleeping Machine
$61.40-32%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy tights silk smooth T-shaped suit high fork long sleeve swimsuit Yoga sportswear solid color gymnastic suit
$95.59-62%

pvc stockings
1-3pcs PVC Leather Wetlook Sexy Stockings Women Night Club Knee High Socks Black Red Long Knee Stockings Latex Thigh High Socks
$86.94-39%

soronssy
New Sexy MEN Oily silky elastic hip lift high waist tight shorts Safety Swimming pants Shiny underwear womens bottoms Plus size
$160.76

electric shock silicone gag
Electric Shock Silicone BDSM Slave Mouth Gag Ball Sexy Gag Ball Exotic Accessories Adult Supplies Sex Toys for Couples Women Gay
$578.13-65%

voletex
Voletex Latex Catsuit Women Baby Pink Women Bare Legged Rubber Bodysuit Plus Size Bodice Zentai Suit
$107.69-7%

mouth gag
Dental Implant Adjustable Mouth Opener Gag Whitehead 13cm Length Stainless Steel Sand Blasting Teeth Whitening Retractor Tool
$46.58

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cher drag
Speaking of Cher, there's also the 'dancing on the bar' shot from Meatloaf's 'Dead Ringer for Love' video (or 'Grease' on steroids as it was once called).
As always with Cher it's wonderfully cheesy but her legs and arse in fishnets and her heels are absolutely magnificent.

Actually, Cher's costume in this video was the first outfit I ever tried to replicate, long before Cosplay was even a thing. I remember buying a leather miniskirt in a chain store on Corporation Street, Birmingham (the UK one) way back in '81. Forty years ago. I still have it but it doesn't snap closed around me any more. Unsurprisingly.

Here it is.

Long ago.JPG   
(02 Jul 2021, 20:03 )Culmor Wrote: something clicked, all of a sudden
Ah, I love these precious moments!!!
(02 Jul 2021, 20:17 )Culmor Wrote: Forty years ago. I still have it but it doesn't snap closed around me any more. Unsurprisingly.
I’m (my wife and I, actually) working on it. It’s difficult, but if you find something, that will replenish the dopamine lost with fasting, it should be possible to achieve a suitable shape to be able to easily fill the proper garment 😋
Chad Michaels, this guy is an inspiration.

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZPlEY1dups
]Chad Michaels - Strong Enough To Turn Back Time - YouTube[/url]
Yes. Perfect costume and make up, but he is so rigid in hips.
This reminds me a dicussion about femininity.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Ooooh! Shiny!

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlFdnR0sje8
]Roxy Thyrune - Cher / Turn back time (Drag night 2016) - YouTube[/url]

This seems more like Cher channelling Tina Turner...

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BntgodWceVM
]Angelina Starchild - If I Could Turn Back Time - YouTube[/url]
The Cher forum has turned something up,
 tattoo.jpg   
I think they're chrysanthemums...
I promise never to take up tattooing! But they're going to be under mesh and I've made the best job of it I can.

Tattoo suit2.JPG   

Edit, I've discovered the secret! Outline in Sharpie then infill with fabric paint on a watercolour brush, things can be made much more subtle 😊 I've given my crotch-lily*coats of pink and red and it's vastly improved 😊

* It's not an orchid (as it's always called), it has long stamens and no labellum. Botany lesson over.
(07 Jul 2021, 13:50 )Culmor Wrote: I promise never to take up tattooing! But they're going to be under mesh and I've made the best job of it I can.

Edit, I've discovered the secret! Outline in Sharpie then infill with fabric paint on a watercolour brush, things can be made much more subtle 😊 I've given my crotch-lily*coats of pink and red and it's vastly improved 😊

* It's not an orchid (as it's always called), it has long stamens and no labellum. Botany lesson over.

was trying to figre out what the right side (Left Shoulder of suit) tattoo was.. either the rerpo or the original..

Took a a few minutes to figure out it was a necklace with pendants... and not a badly drawn ghost or prostate stimulator!!  😁 😁

perhaps I should be wearing my glasses more!!  😟
Yes, it's a necklace with a cross, an ankh and a heart.

Inset necklace.jpg   

Annoyingly I didn't make enough allowance for the catsuit stretching so the tatts are all too big 😟
But on the plus side I've finished customising my jacket and boots on the principle that too much is never enough.

Bling.JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Various pictures and videos of drag and scenic CD/TV acts Culmor 76 11,167 25 Jan 2024, 14:31
Last Post: Like Ra
forced crossdress videos tv movies dragged into drag, makeover torment georgedon29 6 2,136 25 May 2023, 10:31
Last Post: georgedon29
'Mayhem' drag act Culmor 1 3,916 23 Jun 2012, 18:43
Last Post: Tia-Anna

Contributors: Culmor (43) , gal6070 (1) , Like Ra (12) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Vixien (2)