Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

msemis
MSemis Toddler Girls Gymnastics Leotard Ballet Leotards Clothes Dance Wear Black Purple Leotards Cotton Bodysuit For Dancing
$7.79

rubber cosplay
Handmade Latex Mask Rubber Hood Fetish Open Eye and Mount with Back Zipper Cosplay Costumes
$34.71-19%

latex swimsuit
Hot Sale Blue Red Women Sexy Gloosy Faux Leather Latex Swimwear One Pieces Swimsuit Long Sleeve Bondage Catsuit Leotard Lingerie
$18.13

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Ballet Dance Tank Plus Size Leotard Sleeveless Spandex Classical Gymnastics Bodysuit Fitness Body SuitsWear
$22.98-34%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

soronssy
Women Sheer Pantyhose Shiny Sexy Tights Stocking Transparent Silk Smooth Glitter Panty Thin See Through Lingerie Medias De Mujer
$115.81-29%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(R-Mask 05) Full Head Resin Anime Touhou Project Shikieiki Yamaxanadu Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chat archives
As you may have noticed, there is a working Chat! I hate to lose information, and I'm going to post chat transcripts here.
Show Content
Where is the chat to be found?

(17 Jun 2011, 22:31 )Like Ra Wrote: As you may have noticed, there is a working Chat! I hate to lose information, and I'm going to post chat transcripts here.

Bottom right part of the screen. Is JavaScript turned on?
Spotted this the other day Ra. Looking forward to using it... But apprently it's full at 14 users. I highly doubt that there are 14 people chatting at any one time but i guess it's the 14 people browsing.

Is there anyway you can make it registerd users only or something. just means less idolers will take up the chat slots that way.

EDIT---

Or, since you can add it to one page speciffically... make a chat page up on the left hand side nav menu. have the chat stuff there so if you activly want to chat you can go there.
My idea was to use the docked chat version of. But since this obviously does not work because of (definitely more than 25) the amount of visitors, I'm going to use another (free) chat software on a separate page.
Show Content
For Ra

More (this text has been aded for the 5 char limit)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Ra.png     Ra2.png   
(22 Jun 2011, 16:59 )Uncle Wrote: For Ra
As mentioned in the chat, will try to adjust the z-index for this particular layer. But need to make a custom theme first.
(23 Jun 2011, 00:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Jun 2011, 16:59 )Uncle Wrote: For Ra
As mentioned in the chat, will try to adjust the z-index for this particular layer. But need to make a custom theme first.

Hi,

in the chat software there is a banned word list.
For a chat with this background its rather funny 😊

may be you can turn that off?

bye
krinlyc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Chat Highinheels66 4 372 09 Apr 2022, 06:41
Last Post: Highinheels66
Can't tell if chat works Sera_deNoir 2 1,245 26 Jun 2019, 21:03
Last Post: Sera_deNoir
Shoutbox (Chat) Like Ra 0 3,809 18 Nov 2008, 14:05
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: asfxea (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (21) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Uncle (2)