Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist PU Leather Gloves Wrist Length Full Finger Wetlook Matte Black Elastic Glove For Women Latex Fetish Costumes Accessories
$19.34-28%

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Black Faux PU Leather Bustiers With Garter Belt Women Suspenders Corsets Body Shaper Top Deep V Zipper Bodysuits
$45.96-30%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Bodysuit Oil Shiny Bodycon Nightwear Ultra-thin Sheer See-Through Lingerie High Cut Teddy Thong Seduction Erotic Wear
$47.54

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 4-Piece Gothic Hollow Lingerie Set Contrast Color Splicing Underwear Women's Perspective Bandage Sexy Lingerie Set
$23.17-42%

muziskat lingerie
Embroidery Patchwork Lingerie for Women Set 2023 Exotic Sexy Bra Set Eroctic Lingerie Two Piece Women Nice Sexy Underwear
$4.40

yizyif
Kids Butterfly Wings with Delicate Ornaments Elastic Straps Fairy Angel Wings for Halloween Stage Performance Party Supplies
$9.22-32%

corset
Slimming Waist Corsets for Women Fishbone Sexy Bustier with Adjustable Rope 449B
$6.35

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
Do you remember there was a manufacturer who used to make chastity devices in the form of metal panties? I think there were posts about it, but I can't find them anymore.
Lewinsky???

Don’t know if that’s right. Use to be on Alterboy website.
That was back in the early 2000
Wow, Alterboy web site is still there.

tpe.serve101.org ??

http://tpe.serve101.org/altarboy/newstuff.php
(14 Oct 2020, 18:02 )Like Ra Wrote: Do you remember there was a manufacturer who used to make chastity devices in the form of metal panties? I think there were posts about it, but I can't find them anymore.

Latowski!

http://www.latowski.de/

drehung.gif   
(14 Oct 2020, 18:46 )Tinker D Wrote: Wow, Alterboy web site is still there.

tpe.serve101.org  ??

http://tpe.serve101.org/altarboy/newstuff.php

I literally found it was still there today too!!

Kinky minds think alike??  😋

Am tempted to download all the stories/fiction...  as it was certainly off line the last time I tried a year or so ago... bu then again I think all of TPE was offline, unpaid bills or something
(14 Oct 2020, 16:46 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Jul 2018, 19:11 )vanessa_fetish Wrote:

Source: youtu.be/gDhVsF9MKFw

Found a clip from the TV show I was on last year finally. Was actually filmed around this time in 2016, when I had my thyroid go bonkers and gained a whack of weight. 

Sorry, it's in French but can hear a bit of me under it

Aaaaaan it's taken down due to a copyright claim by Urbania TV...

frak. Will see if I can find my downloaded copy
(14 Oct 2020, 19:22 )ltxrob Wrote: Latowski!
Yes! This is it!

(14 Oct 2020, 18:31 )Tinker D Wrote: Lewinsky???
Very close! 😊
An almost steam-punk chastity cage

chastity_device-124_steel.webp   
Unless I missed something, this is another new chastity cage design - finally, with a hinged ring:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 chastity_device-2020-139_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-138_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-137_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-136_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-135_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-134_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-133_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-132_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-131_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-130_plastic.jpg   
I had this one.
Do not buy, there is a design fault with it.
The way it's moulded in 2 halves and glued together means the cage will split on use.
Pinching you in the process. I raised this as a fault with Ali & got full refund.

Also, short cage is difficult to clean inside
(11 Nov 2020, 23:02 )Like Ra Wrote: Unless I missed something, this is another new chastity cage design - finally, with a hinged ring:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,783 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1