Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
Lace Crotchless Panties With Beads Women Sexy Lingerie Open Crotch Low Waist Pearl Thongs For Sex Transparent Underwear
$3.61

larpgears
Purple with Black Latex Mask Rubber Full Enclosure Hood Rubber Hood with open eyes and mouth back zipper
$32.66-12%

sexy pantyhose
Sweet Lolita Print Pantyhose Sexy Japanese Harajuku Stretch Tights Women Y2K Girls Yoga Pants Tattoo Pantyhose Xmas Sotckings
$74.27

bondage body
B.CYQZ Sexy Body Bondage Women Full Harness Bdsm Tights Lingerie Goth PU Leather Accessories Suspenders Clothing Rave Underwear
$24.87

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Thigh High Boots Back Full Zip Stiletto Heeled Platform Boots Faux Leather Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 41 42 50 52
$145.19-37%

penis pump
Male Dick Extender Stretcher Hanger Vacuum Pump Penis Enlargement Penile Enhancer Exercise Tension Cup Belt Increase Sex Toy Men
$95.59-24%

crossdress
Eyung Fake Boobs Silicone Breasts Crossdresser Transexual Bodysuit Transgender H Cup Crossdress Articifial Breastplate Silicone
$183.92-53%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Chastity The good! & The bad!
Do you remember there was a manufacturer who used to make chastity devices in the form of metal panties? I think there were posts about it, but I can't find them anymore.
Lewinsky???

Don’t know if that’s right. Use to be on Alterboy website.
That was back in the early 2000
Wow, Alterboy web site is still there.

tpe.serve101.org ??

http://tpe.serve101.org/altarboy/newstuff.php
(14 Oct 2020, 18:02 )Like Ra Wrote: Do you remember there was a manufacturer who used to make chastity devices in the form of metal panties? I think there were posts about it, but I can't find them anymore.

Latowski!

http://www.latowski.de/

drehung.gif   
(14 Oct 2020, 18:46 )Tinker D Wrote: Wow, Alterboy web site is still there.

tpe.serve101.org  ??

http://tpe.serve101.org/altarboy/newstuff.php

I literally found it was still there today too!!

Kinky minds think alike??  😋

Am tempted to download all the stories/fiction...  as it was certainly off line the last time I tried a year or so ago... bu then again I think all of TPE was offline, unpaid bills or something
(14 Oct 2020, 16:46 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Jul 2018, 19:11 )vanessa_fetish Wrote:

Source: youtu.be/gDhVsF9MKFw

Found a clip from the TV show I was on last year finally. Was actually filmed around this time in 2016, when I had my thyroid go bonkers and gained a whack of weight. 

Sorry, it's in French but can hear a bit of me under it

Aaaaaan it's taken down due to a copyright claim by Urbania TV...

frak. Will see if I can find my downloaded copy
(14 Oct 2020, 19:22 )ltxrob Wrote: Latowski!
Yes! This is it!

(14 Oct 2020, 18:31 )Tinker D Wrote: Lewinsky???
Very close! 😊
An almost steam-punk chastity cage

chastity_device-124_steel.webp   
Unless I missed something, this is another new chastity cage design - finally, with a hinged ring:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 chastity_device-2020-139_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-138_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-137_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-136_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-135_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-134_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-133_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-132_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-131_plastic.jpg     chastity_device-2020-130_plastic.jpg   
I had this one.
Do not buy, there is a design fault with it.
The way it's moulded in 2 halves and glued together means the cage will split on use.
Pinching you in the process. I raised this as a fault with Ali & got full refund.

Also, short cage is difficult to clean inside
(11 Nov 2020, 23:02 )Like Ra Wrote: Unless I missed something, this is another new chastity cage design - finally, with a hinged ring:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,773 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1