Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

click lock bondage cage
2023 HT-V5 Click&Lock Male Chastity Device,Steel Penis Lock,Cock Cage,Penis Rings,BDSM Sissy Bondage Adult Sex Toys For Man Gay
$87.10-50%

transparent swimsuit
Elastic Summer Outfits Bodysuit Transparent Hollow Out Bikini Cover Ups Fishnet Tank Tops Rainbow Swimsuit Women Mesh Dress
$63.57-51%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 Women Bratette Crop Tops Lingerie Plus Size Wireless Female Padded Bra Push Up Bra Large Size 36-46 A/B Brassiere Underwear
$8.32-30%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Designer Clip Toe Low Heels Knee High Boot Sandals Woman Fashion Zipper Banquet Summer Shoes Flip Flops Botas Mujer
$64.43-50%

oil shiny bodycon
Sexy Women Oil Shiny Jumpsuit Ultra-thin Transparent Bodysuit Open Crotch Bodycon Lingerie Short Sleeve Smooth Erotic Nightwear
$153.37-40%

zentai
Latex Gummi Rubber Party Uniform Catsuit Zentai Maske Handschuhe Cosplay Neu
$187.27-65%

vac-u-lock toy
Vac-u-Lock Sex Machine Attachment Vibrator Dildos with Quick Interface Masturbation Cup Extension Rod Sex Toys for Women Men
$250.47

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
(06 Jun 2020, 15:09 )shemhamforash Wrote: vice mini
What is it?

(06 Jun 2020, 15:09 )shemhamforash Wrote: These are from the day after taking it off.
Looks terrible... But very familiar. I got something similar..
Chastity day today!

Plastic or steel sphere chastity cage. This one might have been mentioned aeady. But not in several sizes and in two versions: plastic and metal.

If the size is right, I thing this one can be the most comfortable chastity cage. I don't like the screw, though...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 chastity_device-119_plastic_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-118_plastic_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-117_plastic_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-116_plastic_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-115_plastic_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-114_plastic_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-113_steel_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-112_steel_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-111_steel_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-110_steel_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-109_steel_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-108_steel_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-107_steel_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-106_steel_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-105_steel_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-104_steel_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-103_steel_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-123_steel_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-122_steel_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-121_steel_sphere.jpg     chastity_device-120_steel_sphere.jpg   
(06 Jun 2020, 16:11 )Like Ra Wrote: Chastity day today!

Plastic or steel sphere chastity cage. This one might have been mentioned aeady. But not in several sizes and in two versions: plastic and metal.

If the size is right, I thing this one can be the most comfortable chastity cage. I don't like the screw, though...

Got it in plastic. Came with the ring broken and had to glue it on again. But while I had it loose I removed the spikes with my Dremel.

Again I find these are designed for people with small balls. I did manage to cram everything in... but the ring ended up still hurting things. So I removed the ring totally and tried again... tight still but did not feel as bad. First wearing was only for a day, and dayum... it gets stinky in there lol.
(06 Jun 2020, 14:51 )Like Ra Wrote: The cathether plug

I think that the catheter plug is only thing that make CB devices inescapable. In that case, having catheter long time wearing side effect is the main issue.
Any experience ?Anybody ?
Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams..."

Joe Galloway

(06 Jun 2020, 19:27 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Got it in plastic.
How escapable is it?
(06 Jun 2020, 21:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Jun 2020, 19:27 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Got it in plastic.
How escapable is it?

For me not very, as everything was crammed in tight. Others may be able to escape.
(06 Jun 2020, 14:36 )Like Ra Wrote: New remote-controlled Cell-mate chastity cage. Looks interesting, but, as always, I wonder about escapability and the comfort.

Just ordered one, will post something when it arrives
(22 Feb 2020, 23:11 )gunz Wrote:
(22 Feb 2020, 21:21 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: For any hidden locks in metal now I just use the plastic equivalent lock. Had one break, was easy enough to drill out the plastic and break the remaining to remove it. And when giving workshops I let people know that it is a possibility even if rare.
Oh can one get Plastic versions of those small Brass locks for such cages? I would be very interested in that. My cage will arrive with a security wire anyway so My keyholder will know for sure if it is tampered with or not 😁 And plastic would solve any water damage that might end up in the lock causing it to rust

Just a fair warning that those plastic locks also come with plastic keys that tend to break rather easily. I ordered one off of Amazon and eBay, and the key stopped working after the second locking on both. Thing bent way too easily and was a few degrees shy of actually breaking.

This is why I keep looking for padlock options because those internal locks are just too risky for anything long term. I used a brass one for about a month, and it rusted itself out into destruction on the 30th day. Thankfully it was broken in a state that I could pull it out. Didn't want to have to take the Dremel near my testicles.. 😥

The ones that use padlocks also, ironically enough, give you much more freedom in that you can use a wider variety of locks, like keyed locks (including locks designed for outdoor use), combination locks, timer locks, and fancy fingerprint and/or Bluetooth locks if you're feeling techy.
(17 Jul 2020, 17:21 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote:
(22 Feb 2020, 23:11 )gunz Wrote:
(22 Feb 2020, 21:21 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: For any hidden locks in metal now I just use the plastic equivalent lock. Had one break, was easy enough to drill out the plastic and break the remaining to remove it. And when giving workshops I let people know that it is a possibility even if rare.
Oh can one get Plastic versions of those small Brass locks for such cages? I would be very interested in that. My cage will arrive with a security wire anyway so My keyholder will know for sure if it is tampered with or not 😁 And plastic would solve any water damage that might end up in the lock causing it to rust

Just a fair warning that those plastic locks also come with plastic keys that tend to break rather easily. I ordered one off of Amazon and eBay, and the key stopped working after the second locking on both. Thing bent way too easily and was a few degrees shy of actually breaking.

This is why I keep looking for padlock options because those internal locks are just too risky for anything long term. I used a brass one for about a month, and it rusted itself out into destruction on the 30th day. Thankfully it was broken in a state that I could pull it out. Didn't want to have to take the Dremel near my testicles.. 😥

The ones that use padlocks also, ironically enough, give you much more freedom in that you can use a wider variety of locks, like keyed locks (including locks designed for outdoor use), combination locks, timer locks, and fancy fingerprint and/or Bluetooth locks if you're feeling techy.

The plastic lock is easily removable in place. Even with bobby pins etc. I'd rather be able to get it off myself even with a drill to drill out than go through getting the metal ring cut again because the metal lock broke inside... I don't like having to call 911
So... my CellMate arrived this past week. It definitely has some good points and bad points.

Good points:

- well made
- instructions are readable and easy to follow
- run via an app that has many possibilities.
-designed so that pull out is VERY hard to do (I couldn't)

Bad points:

- ring angle needs to change, causes very uncomfortable pinching in those of us with "lots of skin" lol
- too tight a fit of parts, when pin is released while worn it is an adventure in itself to pull fully to release
- showers are fine, but cannot fully submerge the device

Overall I say it would be good to buy, especially if you can find it cheaper than most retail. Not worth the retail price until the bad points are addressed.

Personally I will be altering the ring angle so that it is easier to wear without constant pinch pain. 3 days locked in it and the skin where it made contact between ring and cage is very sensitive.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,779 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1