Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
FINETOO 2PCS/Set Women Lace G-string Panties Thongs Sexy Underwear Pantys Low-Waist Femme Underpants Mesh Transparent Lingerie
$2.70-1%

chastity cage
Stainless Steel Invisible Briefs Chastity Belt Hollow Out Summer Cage Safe Protecter Underwear BDSM Sex Toys for Men Penis Ring
$15.33

transparent panties
CLEVER-MENMODE Mesh Boxer Shorts Sexy Men Ultra-thin Underwear Transparent Underpants Trunks Lingerie homem Male Panties
$3.87-2%

drozeno
DROZENO New men's swimsuit solid color bodysuit training elastic fitness men's sports T-shirt Surfing wetsuit
$228.69-65%

remote app vibrator
APP Remote Penis Ring Anal Plug Vibrators For Men Cock Ring Delay Exerciser Prostate Stimulator Massager Adult Sex Toys for Men
$17.27

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Stockings SHAPING Pantyhose 8D Shiny Satin Shape Stockings Candy Color Vintage Hosiery Dance Lingerie
$5.17-29%

shiny pantyhose
2023 Women Sexy Nylon Shiny Diamond Fishnet Tights Mesh Pantyhose Multicolor RhinestoneHosiery Fish Net Stockings
$21.77

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Candid photos of girls in pantyhose
(16 Dec 2011, 07:23 )catransvestic Wrote: My first "successful" attempt at a candid photo

"Pantyhose hunting" 😉 http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/11079

(16 Dec 2011, 07:23 )catransvestic Wrote: I need to get a phone with a better camera!

Fast, silent and with a tilted screen 😊

Waiting for a new Canon PowerShot Gx camera. Though phones are probably less suspicious.
Pantyhose can be spotted everywhere.

But ... just in case ... I hate upskirts. For may reasons.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 candid-pantyhose-127.jpg     candid-fishnet-pantyhose-shorts-126.jpg     candid-pantyhose-under-jeans-126.jpg     candid-shiny-pantyhose-shorts-128.jpg   
Is it indeed Bentley? Can't see... I always get distracted :-D

youtube.com/watch?v=LnNOWeRNO0A
It is, but(t)....😊
Nice legs, nice shoes. The pantyhose could have been more interesting. But the length of the dress and general image (when standing) are quite boring. Most of the time the legs of a sitting woman look much better then when she's in "the upright position".

youtube.com/watch?v=mtbvmIRKZ-0

And I love when pantyhose are worn with shoes with open-toes, though some dogmatists say that it's a no-no-never combination. Bullshit.
A question to LikeRa 😉 . what do you think of those toeless ultra-sheers designed to be worn with sandals?

pp.jpg     falke.jpg   

As if I can't guess, lol...
(22 Dec 2011, 08:41 )culmor Wrote: what do you think of those toeless ultra-sheers designed to be worn with sandals?

Better than nothing, but still like condoms with the tips cut off 😁
Some shiny pantyhose:

candid-shiny-pantyhose-129.jpg     candid-shiny-pantyhose-130.jpg   

and something a little bit different:

candid-pantyhose-131.jpg     candid-pantyhose-132.jpg   
And how about these? The girls clearly demonstrate their legs in pantyhose, but I would still call these photos candids.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 candid-pantyhose-133.jpg     candid-shiny-pantyhose-134-oroblu-magie-20.jpg     candid-shiny-pantyhose-135-oroblu-magie-20.jpg     candid-pantyhose-136.jpg   
Love the asian gal in pic 4. That just works for me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Men in pantyhose (photos) Like Ra 911 729,938 30 Jan 2024, 22:21
Last Post: Like Ra
Framed pantyhose posters/photos/packaging mysecretpantyhose 1 1,377 18 Apr 2021, 19:06
Pantyhose, stockings, high heels in the office. Stories, photos, videos. Like Ra 3 12,207 18 Dec 2011, 23:54