Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil pantyhose
1D Transparent Seamless Pantyhose For Women Oil Shiny Design Elastic Magical Stockings Open Crotch Sexy Lingerie Smooth Tights
$22.99

exotic lingerie
Sissy Pouch Panties Crossdress Lingerie Underwear Men Bikini Briefs Spot Low Waist Underwear Lingerie Panties Thong G-String
$32.16

zentai
Zawaland Animal Catsuit Couple Snow Wolf Costume with Tail Crotch Zipper Halloween Party Cosplay Outfit Disguise Zentai Bodysuit
$26.57

speerise
Speerise Kids Girls Long Sleeve Shiny Metallic Spandex Gymnastics Dance Leotard Ballet Leotard Glod Scoop Neck Bodysuit for Girl
$130.67-33%

crossdresser silicone mask
(B02) Custom Handmade Silicone Custom Full Head Mask with Backshell Party Crossdressing Silicone Anime Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Clear PVC Transparent Pumps Sandals Perspex Stilettos High Heels Pointed Toe Womens Nightclub Zapatillas De Mujer
$40.56-50%

metelam
Metelam One-Piece Satin Glossy Leotards Jumpsuits Short Sleeve for Fitness Swimsuit Sports Bodysuit
$21.05

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Candid photos of girls in pantyhose
Like Ra wrote:
Quote:I bet you guys have big collections of pantyhose candid.

Actually, no I don't. I find the whole 'candid' thing a bit distasteful. No offence intended though Dodgy]

Carry on by all means but I don't intend playing...

Cheers,
T.

Fortunately, we have here something to choose from 😉

Oh, BTW, speaking of self-made candids - http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/11079
"Girls is Russia and former Soviet republics wear pantyhose by tradition"

youtube.com/watch?v=uCzSJkA9avc
"Frauen und Feinstrumpfhosen - Faszinierende Damenbeine"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIwOZzXDFV8
Candid pantyhose shots from Russia:

candid-pantyhose-russia-117.jpg     candid-pantyhose-russia-118.jpg     astrakhan-pantyhose-01.jpg     candid-pantyhose-russia-119.jpg   
More pantyhose shots from Russia:

candid-pantyhose-russia-120.jpg     candid-pantyhose-russia-121.jpg     candid-pantyhose-russia-122.jpg     candid-pantyhose-russia-123.jpg   
Pantyhose candids from Russia and from China:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 candid-pantyhose-russia-124.jpg     candid-pantyhose-125.jpg     candid-pantyhose-126.jpg     candid-shiny-pantyhose-shorts-china-125.jpg   
Not really a candid but I can't think of anywhere better to post it...

6241481719_20175c7766_b.jpg   

A very candid in my opinion. But what sport is it about? Very strange set of clothes (not that I don't like it 😉
My first "successful" attempt at a candid photo.. I am just too slow with the phone. That and trying to look like I'm interested in the phone and not the subject makes it difficult to focus and get a good photo.

There were 2 ladies in the photo when I was trying to get ready for the shot, buth were dressed to kill. This was taken at a Mercedes dealership in Southern California.

I had a previous unsuccessful attempt a few days earlier. I was at a 5k run and there was this girl in some tight leggings bending over to stretch, and her tights were completely see through. I fumbled with the phone and missed the shot. Next time!

cat

p.s. I need to get a phone with a better camera!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 2011-12-13_14-58-54_812.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Men in pantyhose (photos) Like Ra 911 728,820 30 Jan 2024, 22:21
Last Post: Like Ra
Framed pantyhose posters/photos/packaging mysecretpantyhose 1 1,350 18 Apr 2021, 19:06
Pantyhose, stockings, high heels in the office. Stories, photos, videos. Like Ra 3 12,151 18 Dec 2011, 23:54