Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
Love me I'm cute Unicorn Femboy Sissy Sleeveless Dress evening dresses women dresses for woman
$331.54-45%

mirabelle
New Magic Full House Aluminum Film Latex Balloon Set Isabella Mirabelle Theme Birthday Party Decoration Balloons Children's Toys
$5.80-30%

rubber latex dress
Sexy Shiny Rubber Girl Latex Mini Dress Black Red Sleeveless Wet Look PU Leather Tight Catsuit Outfit Dance Wear Elastic Costume
$149.23-35%

corset
Belly Slimming Tummy Control with Hooks Butt Lifter Shapewear Underwear Seamless High Waist Trainer Corset
$35.50-30%

deep throat gag
Leather Bondage Belt Deep Throat Round Ring Gag Slave Restraints Fetish Open Moth Gag Oral Fixation Stuffed Sex Toys For Couples
$6.84-20%

breath control latex
(FErubber 037) Top quality Latex Rubber Half Face Conquer Gas Mask Fetish Hood Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$155.70-10%

transparent swimsuit
Women's Swimsuit Oil Shiny Glossy Bodysuit Sexy Wet Seductive Lingerie High Cut Leotard Bikini Transparent Seamless Swimwear
$216.59-69%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Business trip!! Wooo hooo
Well I was able to fall asleep with a plug in... but was woken up sever hours later by my body deciding that the stimulation of the plug and the cb are too much resulting in a nocturnal HFO

After that things just felt too wrong and the compromise between sleeping/being able to work and having some fun had to give way.
(30 Mar 2017, 05:08 )ltxrob Wrote: Well I was able to fall asleep with a plug in... but was woken up sever hours later by my body deciding that the stimulation of the plug and the cb are too much resulting in a nocturnal HFO

After that things just felt too wrong and the compromise between sleeping/being able to work and having some fun had to give way.

Yeah,  no sleep when pluged in.   Maybe some kind of a ball(s)  which will not stimulate sphincter ....

I usually sleep in a cocoon, or in thin zentai suite (or both), and soft/loose bondage using pantyhose on wrists because there is no marks.  On a busines meeting no one will look at me with questionmark above his head 😊  . Also, pantyhose does't ruin the nylon cocoon or suit.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
business trip to Italy slaafruben 1 455 06 Jun 2022, 07:59
Last Post: ltxrob
Time alone on business... ltxrob 25 5,492 03 Dec 2019, 19:21
Last Post: slaafruben
5 days business trip at a hotel, ideas? cacapisu 5 2,628 27 Oct 2019, 20:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Unscheduled business trip....but.. ltxrob 12 5,789 05 Sep 2018, 13:39
Last Post: TightSlip
Business trip opportunity ltxrob 5 4,516 17 Oct 2015, 14:25
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (5) , madjack (2) , Vixien (3)