Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Business trip!! Wooo hooo - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Session ideas, requests and fiction (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Session-ideas-requests-and-fiction)
+--- Thread: Business trip!! Wooo hooo (/Thread-Business-trip-Wooo-hooo)

Pages: 1 2

Business trip!! Wooo hooo - ltxrob - 28 Mar 2017

Off on a business trip today for the rest of the week.
Plan is to lock on the chastity once through airport security and not be able to join the 'mile high club' 😉

Things I'm taking with me are
A zentai suit
Swimsuit
Some rope
plug
dildo
Hood

My aim is to be able to sleep at the very least with the plug in while in chastity
To try to minimise nocturnal issues I plan to contain things as much as possible through tight underwear so that any reactions are forced in and not out.
We shall see.
Either way it's a bit of fun. 😁

RE: Business trip!! Wooo hooo - madjack - 28 Mar 2017

(28 Mar 2017, 09:58 )ltxrob Wrote: Off on a business trip today for the rest of the week.
Plan is to lock on the chastity once through airport security and not be able to join the 'mile high club' 😉
Things I'm taking with me are
A zentai suit
Swimsuit
Some rope
plug
dildo
Hood
My aim is to be able to sleep at the very least with the plug in while in chastity
To try to minimise nocturnal issues I plan to contain things as much as possible through tight underwear so that any reactions are forced in and not out.
We shall see.
Either way it's a bit of fun. 😁

Jealous!

Though I would be frightened of explaining a chastity device in my luggage to a snoopy security person! ('...and what is the rope, plug, dildo for sir? Would you come this way?')

MJ

RE: Business trip!! Wooo hooo - ltxrob - 28 Mar 2017

(28 Mar 2017, 10:30 )madjack Wrote: Though I would be frightened of explaining a chastity device in my luggage to a snoopy security person! ('...and what is the rope, plug, dildo for sir? Would you come this way?')

MJ
The only thing in hand luggage is the CB and I've split ring and tube so that they don't look overly odd, but are still together.
All other bits n bobs are in hold luggage. Never had any issues before with bits in there.

RE: Business trip!! Wooo hooo - Vixien - 28 Mar 2017

I think, member of this forum are benig comparing to what those security guy have seen so far

RE: Business trip!! Wooo hooo - Like Ra - 28 Mar 2017

(28 Mar 2017, 10:30 )madjack Wrote: what is the rope, plug, dildo for sir?
I think they have seen dildos before, and as long as they are not sharp, ticking or bubbling inside, they do not care. OTOH, turned on vibrators do cause some buzz around (according to the news) 😁

Personally, I do not care. I remember a puzzled (for a second) airport security officer when his hands stumbled upon the back side of my swimsuit (I was wearing a usual one-piece T-back swimsuit, not a water-polo one) .

RE: Business trip!! Wooo hooo - ltxrob - 28 Mar 2017

Well the airport went without a problem.
Flying in a cb is no real issue.....Just like sitting in the office. Lol

RE: Business trip!! Wooo hooo - Like Ra - 28 Mar 2017

What for CB have you got? (I bet I can escape one, provided my hands are in front of me, and I have free access to the device 😁 )

RE: Business trip!! Wooo hooo - madjack - 29 Mar 2017

Well.... could it be that I've just seen an image of @ltxrob setting a potential altitude record (39000ft) for wearing a chastity device? 😁

MJ

RE: Business trip!! Wooo hooo - Vixien - 29 Mar 2017

We should candidate him to a Guinness book of record  😁

RE: Business trip!! Wooo hooo - ltxrob - 30 Mar 2017

Ha ha ha!!!