Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin silky One piece swimsuit sexy oil glossy swimsuit backless tighten one's hips Open Crotch Jumpsuit Bodysuit
$58.90-47%

bondage
Couple Adult Cosplay Games PU Leather Mask Hood Halloween Party Bondage Face Cover Sexy Fetish Full Head Hood With Lock
$220.75-26%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Vagina Japanese Masturbator Pennis Sexual Tools For Women Pene Animal Dildo Industrial Masturbation Vibrator Men Realistic
$108.77-35%

urethral plug
Silicone Urethral Catheter Dilator Sounding Penis Plug Insert Urethra Catheters Adult Sex Toys For Men Gay Horse Eye Stimulator
$2.09-2%

Ftshist
Ftshist Shiny PU Leather Bodysuits Sexy Patent Leather Bodycon Latex Japanese Backless Swimsuits Glossy Metallic Color Slim Fit
$48.38-23%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 Sexy Lingerie Seamless Bras for Women Ultra-Thin Bralette Wireless Soft Breathable Bra Red Black Push Up Brassiere B C Cup
$5.60-6%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Business trip!! Wooo hooo
Well I was able to fall asleep with a plug in... but was woken up sever hours later by my body deciding that the stimulation of the plug and the cb are too much resulting in a nocturnal HFO

After that things just felt too wrong and the compromise between sleeping/being able to work and having some fun had to give way.
(30 Mar 2017, 05:08 )ltxrob Wrote: Well I was able to fall asleep with a plug in... but was woken up sever hours later by my body deciding that the stimulation of the plug and the cb are too much resulting in a nocturnal HFO

After that things just felt too wrong and the compromise between sleeping/being able to work and having some fun had to give way.

Yeah,  no sleep when pluged in.   Maybe some kind of a ball(s)  which will not stimulate sphincter ....

I usually sleep in a cocoon, or in thin zentai suite (or both), and soft/loose bondage using pantyhose on wrists because there is no marks.  On a busines meeting no one will look at me with questionmark above his head 😊  . Also, pantyhose does't ruin the nylon cocoon or suit.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
business trip to Italy slaafruben 1 447 06 Jun 2022, 07:59
Last Post: ltxrob
Time alone on business... ltxrob 25 5,469 03 Dec 2019, 19:21
Last Post: slaafruben
5 days business trip at a hotel, ideas? cacapisu 5 2,625 27 Oct 2019, 20:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Unscheduled business trip....but.. ltxrob 12 5,777 05 Sep 2018, 13:39
Last Post: TightSlip
Business trip opportunity ltxrob 5 4,511 17 Oct 2015, 14:25
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (5) , madjack (2) , Vixien (3)