Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Kid Cowboy Cowgirl Costume Boys Girls Vest Tops Scarf Hat for Children Halloween Christmas Birthday Party Cosplay Fancy Dress Up
$5.94-35%

latex catsuit
Women Skinny Faux Leather Jumpsuit Black Shiny PU Latex Bodysuit Sexy Zip Open Crotch Catsuit Clubwear PVC Latex Bodysuit
$189.10-37%

latex rubber handmade
100% Gummi Latex Rubber Arty Long Black Seamless Gloves Handmade 0.4mm Size XL
$23.93-63%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Men Oil Gloosy Smooth Bodysuit COCK Ring Open Crotch Sexy Tight U Convex Pouch One Piece Thong Candy Color Puls Size F20
$18.37-40%

meise
MEISE Men's Wear Brand Black Fad Men Underwear Dew Buttocks Briefs Hiphuggers Waist Protection Shaping PU Faux Leather Briefs
$29.02-26%

wig hair
Kinky Curly U V Part Wig Human Hair No Leave Out Glueless Brazilian Deep Curly Wave U Part Human Hair Wig for Women 180% Density
$106.69-69%

anal balls
6 Size Anal Beads Balls Glass Butt Plug Anal Masturbator Anus Vaginal Dilators Anal Plug Sex Toys Women But Plug Dildo Sexshop
$21.85-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Breath control and asphyxiation fetish
(10 Jun 2019, 16:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Kigurumi breathplay

Was it this one? xhamster.com/videos/red-hair-latex-kigurumi-xhIThWW

This is just rhetorical, but how do they avoid fainting? Last time I tried breath play I didn't even last 1 minute, 3+ minutes would definitely need some superhuman abilities. For me the best/worst part was that vacuum-like feeling on the lungs, however the excruciating pain was enough for me to stop doing it. It costed me a near miss to discover that just holding my breath made the cut for me.

I guess that the real thrill comes from the struggle to release yourself, not from the actual loss of oxygen. Although that kigurumi video is just insane. I can't even begin to imagine the desperation of trying to reach for your mouth and finding a doll face instead.
(13 Mar 2021, 04:02 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(10 Jun 2019, 16:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Kigurumi breathplay

This is just rhetorical, but how do they avoid fainting? Last time I tried breath play I didn't even last 1 minute, 3+ minutes would definitely need some superhuman abilities. For me the best/worst part was that vacuum-like feeling on the lungs, however the excruciating pain was enough for me to stop doing it. It costed me a near miss to discover that just holding my breath made the cut for me.

I guess that the real thrill comes from the struggle to release yourself, not from the actual loss of oxygen. Although that kigurumi video is just insane. I can't even begin to imagine the desperation of trying to reach for your mouth and finding a doll face instead.
Actually, she has a "security", i.e. someone watching silently.
This is OK, unless the "security" leaves the room to answer a phone call. Then she fainted until the guy returned later. This is shown in this video

xhamster.com/videos/latex-kigurumi-breathplay-bondage-vibrating-11437639

The guy leaves @ 5:33, then she starts to panic. The click of the door opening when the guy returns can be heard in the last seconds of the video.
(13 Mar 2021, 04:02 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Was it this one?
You found a new one, but from the same person. Scary and arousing as hell. It's unbelievable how strong that plastic is!

(13 Mar 2021, 14:03 )estanton Wrote: Then she fainted until the guy returned later.
Shok
Holes in the bag should help a bit to reduce the risk

Sportswear self bondage and breathplay

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/sportswear-s...ay-xh5mWld
Anyone here familiar with asthma fetish?

A few years ago I think I saw this story on Reddit or something like that, about a girl who gets excited from her boyfriends asthma attacks and he was actually willing to trigger an asthma attack to please her.
Quote:Unable to move his arms, He is tranquillized by the latex cocoon as the living red hood seals his face

asphyxiation-bondage-45_latex_cocoon.mp4 (Size: 404.77 KB )

Source: https://twitter.com/encasedlatex/status/...3476840450
Latex zentai with no breathing holes????

asphyxiation-bondage-47-latex_zentai_catsuit.jpg     asphyxiation-bondage-49-latex_zentai_catsuit.jpg   

asphyxiation-bondage-46_latex_zentai.mp4 (Size: 107.6 KB )

Source: https://twitter.com/brplay_rubber/status...1693079552
Aha, there are 9 laser-made pin holes:

asphyxiation-bondage-51-latex_zentai_catsuit.jpg   

Quote:It's pretty difficult, but you can breathe properly!

Quote:He was left outdoors for more than 10 minutes wearing a mask with a small breathing hole and almost no air.
(There is a partner nearby)

Please take a look at the difference between breathing at the beginning and the end of play!

asphyxiation-bondage-48_latex_zentai.mp4 (Size: 2.06 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/brplay_rubber/status...8709600257
I have panic attacks even by looking at the photos....

Quote:Shinkokyu... didn't last and I panicked.

The breathing hole is very small, so if the rhythm of breathing is disturbed, it will be painful soon.

But I can't use my hands, so I can't take off the mask... so I panic.

My partner who thought of such a play is a genius (pervert).

asphyxiation-bondage-50_latex_zentai.mp4 (Size: 418.87 KB )

Source: https://twitter.com/brplay_rubber/status...0535903232

No, not for me...
This is how you get cat ears!

asphyxiation-bondage-53_plastic_bag.mp4 (Size: 1.67 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/GRW_STUDIO/status/15...0397574144

Contributors: anallana (5) , bob_masters (3) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , devo (1) , estanton (1) , herrpee (4) , jonnysimple (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (36) , ltxrob (2) , madboyevil (11) , madjack (11) , Marcus (2) , Max515 (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (10) , occorics (2) , paul knight (1) , paulsanfran (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (1) , shemhamforash (1) , Strappado (2) , sweetrubber (4) , systemisdownz10 (2) , Tinker D (2) , tom_fisher (1) , Vacbedbound (1) , Will90MeeG (1)