Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity cage
CHASTE BIRD 2021 New Male Fully Restraint Chastity Device Silicone Cock Cage Adjustable Cuff Penis Ring Anti-off Belt Sex Toys
$36.29-57%

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Long Socks Shiny Polyester Spandex Thigh-High Stockings Women Shiny Leather Stockings Women
$7.42-30%

bondage body
Punk Bdsm Harness For Women Belt Corset Body Black Elastic Bondage Sexy Lingerie Cage Bra Strap Breast Erotic Goth Underwear
$1.37-29%

latex tights
1 Pair Sexy Men's Wet Look Latex Leather High Socks Thigh High Footed Stockings Tights Socks Clubwear Stage Unisex Pantyhose
$22.02-30%

latex bondage
Female Sexy Bondage Catsuit Faux PU Leather Bodycon Halter Backless Pole Dance Erotic Lingerie Femme Erotic Fetish Bodysuit
$181.35-46%

inflatable anal plug
Anal Plug Inflatable Mouth Gag Huge Butt Plug Vagina Anus Expansion Prostate Massage Ass Dilator Anal Sex Toys For Men Women
$9.44-18%

speerise
Children Shiny Metallic Spandex Ballet Leotards Art Gymnastics Sportswear Competition Dancing for Girl Costume Stage Performance
$125.84-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Breath control and asphyxiation fetish
I like this but I can't seem to find the preceding video where she zips him up:

http://www.xvideos.com/video1720855/mist...er_servant
(23 May 2015, 08:54 )madjack Wrote: - I still don't get gasmasks, what is the appeal?
MJ
Wearing a gasmask, with attached toys, makes you very conscious about your breathing. You have to inhale and exhale deep, every time to get enough oxygen. The elevated CO2 levels are arousing (it's the safer variant of self suffocation I think)
(23 May 2015, 09:51 )herrpee Wrote:
(23 May 2015, 08:54 )madjack Wrote: - I still don't get gasmasks, what is the appeal?
MJ
Wearing a gasmask, with attached toys, makes you very conscious about your breathing. You have to inhale and exhale deep, every time to get enough oxygen. The elevated CO2 levels are arousing (it's the safer variant of self suffocation I think)

Interesting, I'd assumed (possibly incorrectly) that it was something to do with the smell (of rubber/whatever).

So do you get light headed or something? Seems that would be a very poor design of gasmask if they did that to the users! Possibly this is another aspect of the 'toys' you can use?

I have no knowledge in this area so am interested in understanding it more - maybe you might wish to start a separate thread if you have experiences and tales to share?

MJ
(23 May 2015, 10:48 )madjack Wrote: maybe you might wish to start a separate thread if you have experiences and tales to share?
And this is the thread 😉
It must be an extremely rare desire because I don't find very much about it ☹ But this thread gets my hard regardless.
http://www.theoriginalinstitute.com/Breath%20Play.htm
just a bit of reading
I have an intense love of asphyxiation with plastic, using enclosure suits and clear hoods, etc.  When I was younger, a girl I went out with loved sex, and loved to try new things, so I introduced her to the art of breath-play.  This is before www.kinky-clothes.com and similar sites, in fact, way before the internet itself :😊 I manufactured hoods using ultra-soft shower curtains, which were very well suited for such games.

When she wanted to play, she rolled me up in a clear vinyl shower curtain, put a vinyl bag over my head and lightly secured it around my neck so I could breath, but so the bag would not come off my head.  I would lay face up on the bed, and she straddled me 69 style, and while she gave me a wonderful blow-job, she would pleasure herself on my face, using my nose for stimulation, rubbing up and down.  The "rule" she had was that I could not orgasm until she did, so a MASSIVE amount of restraint was necessary on my part, with many failures early on.  As she got closer to orgasm, the rubbing started to slow down, and she would push harder on my face, causing me to lose air flow.  I knew when she was in full orgasm when she became still and would complete herself using her hand, all the while, sitting on my face and not allowing me to breath.  Sometimes her orgasm would last 15 seconds, which caused me to either panic, or orgasm.

When I wanted to play, I tied her left hand behind her back, and her right hand near her hip so she could reach her vagina.  Then put a vinyl bag over her head, very securely tired around her neck.  There was a small breathing hole near her left cheek large enough to let air through when she breathed normally, but would quickly block against her cheek if she inhaled too quickly.  We would lay on the bed and wait until her breath became normal, at which point I put the bag over her head, tightened a belt around her neck, then began to penetrate her.  The rule here was, she could orgasm as many times and as quickly as she wanted to, but I could not touch the bag.  If the bag began to block on her cheek, she would have to slow down her breathing to control it.

She loved this type of play, because it was risky, and she loved risk.  We spoke about it at length during our relationship, as she  studied psychology at university, and I was finishing my studies in computer science.  For her, as a child, she found great excitement in doing things that others thought were dangerous, because it gave her a thrill.  As she began to experience sexuality, this gave way to sexual fantasies, and later, to actual sexual experiences.  When she met me and discovered that I also this kind of sexual behavior, it was no surprise that we had a lot of fun with it.

I love this type of play because of the risk factor while she was doing it to me, not being able to orgasm until she did was a form of control and domination.  Being rolled up in the shower curtain made it quite impossible to free my hands, made it very hot after 10 minutes of agitation, and since she was quite focused on her own pleasure, had no time to check on me.  There was a moment when I had to scream out for her to stop for air, but that was a rarity, and then became even more exciting.  When I was the player, the sense of control was overwhelming.  I could decide when she was going to breath, and she knew that, which made it even more exciting for her.  There were times when she held back for 30+ minutes before reaching orgasm, just to have that bag completely tighten around her face, forcing her to step back and take control of her own situation.

All this to say; control and risk, those seem to be a common factor for people who practice this game, but then, you can say that about rock climbers, sky divers, and anyone else who is seeking a thrill.  I believe all these things affect the same area of the brain, but us who play with bondage and breath-play get to combine it with sexual pleasure.
I can't imagine breath-play falling into the category of "trying new things".
Not to ruin the answers from before but this is the best thead to post this. Enjoy
 tumblr_nxkdi8P7wV1up9v2vo1_400.gif   
 tumblr_nxtls8hvPe1txkuq7o1_500.jpg   

Two .gifs
 tumblr_nyx1voXtRv1up9v2vo1_400.gif     tumblr_nyx1voXtRv1up9v2vo2_r2_400.gif   

Contributors: anallana (5) , bob_masters (3) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , devo (1) , estanton (1) , herrpee (4) , jonnysimple (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (36) , ltxrob (2) , madboyevil (11) , madjack (11) , Marcus (2) , Max515 (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (10) , occorics (2) , paul knight (1) , paulsanfran (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (1) , shemhamforash (1) , Strappado (2) , sweetrubber (4) , systemisdownz10 (2) , Tinker D (2) , tom_fisher (1) , Vacbedbound (1) , Will90MeeG (1)