Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber handmade
Latex Rubber Cosplay Handmade stocking Socks red&white Masquerade XS-XXL
$552.36-63%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Satin Glossy swimsuit Sexy High-Cut Bikini silky Bodysuit Beach Women Shiny Vest crotch One-piece Casual sportswear
$68.70-51%

Bitysie
Bitysie T-Shaped No Sleeve One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Skin Fabric
$289.19

tiaobug sissy
Mens Sissy Love Heart Polka Dot Print Trunks Boxer Shorts Swimwear Sleep Bottoms Lightweight Loose Sports Lounge Short Pants
$17.02-30%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$36.29-20%

shibari
New BDSM Japanese Extrame Sex Toy Shibari Rope Rainbow Ring Stainless Steel SM Asian Adult Game Toys
$137.55-45%

zippidy
Silver Big Rhinestone Chains Transparent Dress Sexy Dancer Performance Short Dress Birthday Celebrate Evening Costume xiatian
$131.89-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Breath control and asphyxiation fetish
(10 Jun 2019, 16:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Kigurumi breathplay

Was it this one? xhamster.com/videos/red-hair-latex-kigurumi-xhIThWW

This is just rhetorical, but how do they avoid fainting? Last time I tried breath play I didn't even last 1 minute, 3+ minutes would definitely need some superhuman abilities. For me the best/worst part was that vacuum-like feeling on the lungs, however the excruciating pain was enough for me to stop doing it. It costed me a near miss to discover that just holding my breath made the cut for me.

I guess that the real thrill comes from the struggle to release yourself, not from the actual loss of oxygen. Although that kigurumi video is just insane. I can't even begin to imagine the desperation of trying to reach for your mouth and finding a doll face instead.
(13 Mar 2021, 04:02 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(10 Jun 2019, 16:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Kigurumi breathplay

This is just rhetorical, but how do they avoid fainting? Last time I tried breath play I didn't even last 1 minute, 3+ minutes would definitely need some superhuman abilities. For me the best/worst part was that vacuum-like feeling on the lungs, however the excruciating pain was enough for me to stop doing it. It costed me a near miss to discover that just holding my breath made the cut for me.

I guess that the real thrill comes from the struggle to release yourself, not from the actual loss of oxygen. Although that kigurumi video is just insane. I can't even begin to imagine the desperation of trying to reach for your mouth and finding a doll face instead.
Actually, she has a "security", i.e. someone watching silently.
This is OK, unless the "security" leaves the room to answer a phone call. Then she fainted until the guy returned later. This is shown in this video

xhamster.com/videos/latex-kigurumi-breathplay-bondage-vibrating-11437639

The guy leaves @ 5:33, then she starts to panic. The click of the door opening when the guy returns can be heard in the last seconds of the video.
(13 Mar 2021, 04:02 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Was it this one?
You found a new one, but from the same person. Scary and arousing as hell. It's unbelievable how strong that plastic is!

(13 Mar 2021, 14:03 )estanton Wrote: Then she fainted until the guy returned later.
Shok
Holes in the bag should help a bit to reduce the risk

Sportswear self bondage and breathplay

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/sportswear-s...ay-xh5mWld
Anyone here familiar with asthma fetish?

A few years ago I think I saw this story on Reddit or something like that, about a girl who gets excited from her boyfriends asthma attacks and he was actually willing to trigger an asthma attack to please her.
Quote:Unable to move his arms, He is tranquillized by the latex cocoon as the living red hood seals his face

asphyxiation-bondage-45_latex_cocoon.mp4 (Size: 404.77 KB )

Source: https://twitter.com/encasedlatex/status/...3476840450
Latex zentai with no breathing holes????

asphyxiation-bondage-47-latex_zentai_catsuit.jpg     asphyxiation-bondage-49-latex_zentai_catsuit.jpg   

asphyxiation-bondage-46_latex_zentai.mp4 (Size: 107.6 KB )

Source: https://twitter.com/brplay_rubber/status...1693079552
Aha, there are 9 laser-made pin holes:

asphyxiation-bondage-51-latex_zentai_catsuit.jpg   

Quote:It's pretty difficult, but you can breathe properly!

Quote:He was left outdoors for more than 10 minutes wearing a mask with a small breathing hole and almost no air.
(There is a partner nearby)

Please take a look at the difference between breathing at the beginning and the end of play!

asphyxiation-bondage-48_latex_zentai.mp4 (Size: 2.06 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/brplay_rubber/status...8709600257
I have panic attacks even by looking at the photos....

Quote:Shinkokyu... didn't last and I panicked.

The breathing hole is very small, so if the rhythm of breathing is disturbed, it will be painful soon.

But I can't use my hands, so I can't take off the mask... so I panic.

My partner who thought of such a play is a genius (pervert).

asphyxiation-bondage-50_latex_zentai.mp4 (Size: 418.87 KB )

Source: https://twitter.com/brplay_rubber/status...0535903232

No, not for me...
This is how you get cat ears!

asphyxiation-bondage-53_plastic_bag.mp4 (Size: 1.67 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/GRW_STUDIO/status/15...0397574144

Contributors: anallana (5) , bob_masters (3) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , devo (1) , estanton (1) , herrpee (4) , jonnysimple (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (36) , ltxrob (2) , madboyevil (11) , madjack (11) , Marcus (2) , Max515 (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (10) , occorics (2) , paul knight (1) , paulsanfran (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (1) , shemhamforash (1) , Strappado (2) , sweetrubber (4) , systemisdownz10 (2) , Tinker D (2) , tom_fisher (1) , Vacbedbound (1) , Will90MeeG (1)