Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Women Warm Winter Knitted Thick Leggings Elastic Pants Black High Waist Slim Skinny Cashmere Leggings
$59.99

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Men Women Long Windbreaker Wind Coat with Cap Transparent Black Outer Robes Handmade Gown Raincoat S-LSW042
$203.28-17%

larpgears
Top Quality 100% Pure Latex Gloves Sexy Unisex Black Rubber Short Five Fingers Adult Size
$13.43-23%

latex leotard
Sexy Women Patent Leather Crotchless Leotard Bodysuit Open Breast Wetlook Glossy Bodycon Teddies Catsuit for Night Club Costume
$108.50-55%

latex swimsuit
Women's Latex Rubber Sports Swimsuit Costumes Latex Bodysuit Black with White
$105.25-30%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54

transparent pantyhose
Spring Autumn 15 Candy Color Sexy Tights For Women Plus Size High Elasticity Pantyhose NO Transparent Beautiful legs Stockings
$25.85

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art
Another problem is to filter out what is really worthy.
 femdom-79.jpg   
I think we need more.
Sure! Do you have more? Just upload 'em here!
All I have is what I found here. lol

I love these.
Here goes another bunch:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 fd-70.jpg     femdom-71.jpg     femdom-72.jpg     femdom-73.jpg     femdom-74.jpg     femdom-75.jpg     femdom-76.png     femdom-77.jpg     femdom-78.jpg   
Would love to be the bloke on the harp. I assume some form of ESTIM could be wired up to respond to the music she plays during the concert!
OK - about time I made some sort of imagery contribution to this thread.

How about this one as a double header?

forced deep-throat.jpg   

Bound man in feminine clothes plus a Forced deep throat (for Ra)

enjoy 😁

MJ
Hmmm... The only solution is to get closer to the pole, right?
(09 Feb 2011, 21:47 )Like Ra Wrote: Hmmm... The only solution is to get closer to the pole, right?

We are smart people on this forum - so I'm sure most have figured out the problems with this scene and how to improve it.

Persoanlly I would add a waist and ankle rope/chain to some fixed point behind me to stop any attempt to shuffle forwards.

I would also have ensured that I couldn't simply pull my head backwards off the dildo and then lean forwards to relieve the tensions (a head-harness with rope tied to the post would do it).

Sideways movement could be an issue, but maybe the head-harness stops that also?

So relief can only be achieved by swallowing more of the dildo - deep-throat or suffer?

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fetish and bondage art, hentai madjack 530 327,122 20 Apr 2024, 19:24
Last Post: Tinker D
Bound in the bathtub art Like Ra 16 18,730 25 Sep 2020, 16:58
Last Post: Culmor