Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
Women High Waist Faux Leather Long Skirts Night Club Street Vintage Sashes A-line Maxi PU Skirts Party Bandage Skirt
$19.35-11%

gaff men
Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Backless Seamless Breathable Thin Underpants
$83.82-60%

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Women Girls Lace Hem Lingerie Shiny Pumpkin Bloomers Lolita Shorts Knickers Security Short Pants Sleepwear Sissy Panties
$6.13-15%

latex catsuit
Erotic Latex Catsuit Women Crotchless Patent Leather High Cut Bodysuit Costumes Sexy Nightclub Bodycon Open Crotch Clubwear
$7.84-40%

msemis
Swimwear Mens Lingerie See-through Mesh Loose Lounge Boxer Shorts Male Transparents Underwear Nightwear
$7.36

pvc stockings
XXXL Plus Size PVC Wet Look Latex Stockings Hot Pole Dance Nightclub Party Hosiery Mirror Shiny Faux Leather Thigh High Stocking
$15.54-29%

Foreskin Corrector
Male Chastity Device 2PCS Silicone Foreskin Corrector Penis Rings Delay Ejaculation Resistance Cock Rings Sex Toys For Men
$43.45-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art
Another problem is to filter out what is really worthy.
 femdom-79.jpg   
I think we need more.
Sure! Do you have more? Just upload 'em here!
All I have is what I found here. lol

I love these.
Here goes another bunch:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 fd-70.jpg     femdom-71.jpg     femdom-72.jpg     femdom-73.jpg     femdom-74.jpg     femdom-75.jpg     femdom-76.png     femdom-77.jpg     femdom-78.jpg   
Would love to be the bloke on the harp. I assume some form of ESTIM could be wired up to respond to the music she plays during the concert!
OK - about time I made some sort of imagery contribution to this thread.

How about this one as a double header?

forced deep-throat.jpg   

Bound man in feminine clothes plus a Forced deep throat (for Ra)

enjoy 😁

MJ
Hmmm... The only solution is to get closer to the pole, right?
(09 Feb 2011, 21:47 )Like Ra Wrote: Hmmm... The only solution is to get closer to the pole, right?

We are smart people on this forum - so I'm sure most have figured out the problems with this scene and how to improve it.

Persoanlly I would add a waist and ankle rope/chain to some fixed point behind me to stop any attempt to shuffle forwards.

I would also have ensured that I couldn't simply pull my head backwards off the dildo and then lean forwards to relieve the tensions (a head-harness with rope tied to the post would do it).

Sideways movement could be an issue, but maybe the head-harness stops that also?

So relief can only be achieved by swallowing more of the dildo - deep-throat or suffer?

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fetish and bondage art, hentai madjack 530 327,122 20 Apr 2024, 19:24
Last Post: Tinker D
Bound in the bathtub art Like Ra 16 18,730 25 Sep 2020, 16:58
Last Post: Culmor