Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Girls Anime Expo Doll Costumes
$988.57-47%

sexy pantyhose
Charming High Waist Pantyhose Deep Crotch Design Sheer Tights See Through Lingerie For Women Ultra-thin Seamless Stockings
$6.13

latex pencil skirt
Black Womens High Waist Zipper Front Pencil Skirt Latex Mini Skirts Ladies Soft Faux Leather Bodycon Mini Skirt Festival Outfit
$24.49

pvc stockings
Sexy Stockings Women Latex Long Sock Soft Wetlook PVC Leather Thigh High Footed Stockings Hot Club Wear Exotic Lingerie
$26.50-55%

mouth gag
Solid Silicone Mouth Gag Ball PU Leather Band BDSM Bondage Oral Fixed Pet Cosplay Restraint Sex Toy for Couple Adult Game
$6.12

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

crossdresser silicone mask
(NEW-39) Handmade Full Head Silicone Mask Masquerade Comics Crossdresser Doll Japan Cartoon Anime Girl Cosplay Kigurumi Masks
$920.23-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art
And 5 more:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 fd-32.jpg     fd-33.jpg     fd-35.jpg     fd-38.jpg     fd-40.jpg   
More Dimitrys:
[Image: b979ac65779784.gif] [Image: 6f3b7f65779785.gif] [Image: 67d08165779787.gif] [Image: 8fbf4765779788.gif] [Image: f6933565779789.gif] [Image: e418e765779791.gif] [Image: a655a065779793.gif]
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
More from Gal:

4807585400_71bb283533_b.jpg     4816847611_591b4c80ec_b.jpg     4840021210_1d59223318_b.jpg   
This might be either the sexiest thing I've ever seen or the most hideously perverted, I can't honestly decide. Either way it makes me question my (hetero)sexuality...

4823082294_f5c9b020fa_o.jpg   
Culmor - you've discovered the most hideously perverted sexy image so far!

Well done 😁

Can't help noticing that, with a very few exceptions, all the 'men' in this artwork make very attractive women (apart from the obvious 'extra' bits).

Now, whilst I can fantasise and indeed get turned on by the imagery (putting myself in many of the images) there are two things that always bring about a reality check:

1) I'm never going to look that good dressed as a woman or even as a man! Blush

...and..

2) however sexy I find some of the more homo-erotic images I can never find myself drawn to a man in that way, always prefering the female of the species (fantasies allow for more variety in my sex life - reality does not).Confused

great stuff though and inspiring too

MJ
(07 Aug 2010, 11:37 )culmor Wrote: More from Gal:
Great! Especially the first pic. Very close to my idea of forced deep-throat (self-)bondage.
(08 Aug 2010, 08:09 )culmor Wrote: This might be either the sexiest thing I've ever seen

Quote:This will only hurt for the first few months

... look promising ... 😁

(08 Aug 2010, 08:09 )culmor Wrote: Either way it makes me question my (hetero)sexuality...

I've aeady called us futarisexual. I think this term defines us rather properly 😁
Some more odds-and-ends:

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg     6a.jpg     7.jpg     8.jpg     9.jpg     10.jpg     11.jpg     12.jpg     13.jpg     14.jpg     15.jpg     16.jpg     17.jpg     18.jpg     19.jpg     20.jpg   
well done Culmor another fine selection.

...and a question, or maybe just a thought:

I find the art work erotic and some of it turns me on, but the other threads on similar themes ('Men in Pantyhose' and 'Men in leotards..') leave me cold and uninterested - Why?

Is the art-work 'safe' and clearly fantasy? Certainly many of the 'men' make for very attractive females! Is the artwork a vision for what I might imagine I become when bound in pantyhose, leotard, etc?

Are the photo's (and I mean no disrespect to those who pose for and post them) a dreadful reality of what I know I look like? ("Look! A man in womens clothes, the pervert!")

The artwork inspires my fantasies, driving my passion and lust - the photos have the opposite effect and can, quite easily, subdue my libido.

And yet....

I still post pictures of myself (bound, in feminine attire), I find Ra's pictures fascinating and inspiring (and not a little sexy!:blush😊 and I still look at these photos... why?

Curiosity? A desire not to miss out on something special? That one shot that lights my fire and fills me with desire?

Damned if I know! 😁

Double Damned if I care! 😋

I'm enjoying this life and thank all those who post and share - even the stuff i don't personally care for... I am still thankful that you share.

Thoughtfully yours

MJ

Ps. the 8th picture is a classic! Lots of rope, swimsuit, ass plugged, gagged, blindfold, cock trapped and bulging.... ohhh! I feel the need for a session coming on!
Damned if I know! 😁

Double Damned if I care! T😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fetish and bondage art, hentai madjack 530 326,762 20 Apr 2024, 19:24
Last Post: Tinker D
Bound in the bathtub art Like Ra 16 18,703 25 Sep 2020, 16:58
Last Post: Culmor