Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage high heels
Sexy High-heeled Shoes Straps Exotic Bdsm Toys Sex Adult Game Leather Ankle for Woman Sex Restraint Fixed Shoes Bondage Sex Belt
$10.84-29%

pantyhose bodysuit
Erotic Teddies Sweet Underwear Women's Lingerie Fishnet Party ClubWear Charming Sleepwear Women Crotchless Pantyhose Bodysuits
$4.66-27%

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Cosplay Kigurumi Long Gloves With Nails
$31.45-20%

mens shiny pantyhose
Fashion Men's Oil Shiny Stockings Summer Ultra Thin Stretchy Knee High Long Socks Hoisery Sheer Pantyhose For Casual Business
$20.59

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece lace lingerie set women flroal embroidery bra underwire + thong underwear set unlined white bra set
$22.98-35%

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

anime bdsm
Unsupported Suspenders Fancy Bustier Set-3pcs Sexy Woman Lingerie Erotic Exotic Night Naughty Girl Punishment Bed Game Mischief
$105.67

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bound in the bathtub photos/videos
more wet bound fun...

tumblr_n9vk9mzq2Z1thgcilo1_400.jpg    - another cross-over for the encasement thread
 tumblr_oav74k3nJX1rz1p2mo1_540.jpg    - I wanna play with her duck!

enjoy

MJ
Found this and thought you all might like it:

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/fZp5V6HvH8A
[/video]

More from this site 

Enjoy

MJ
Feeling like I need to come clean on bath bondage 😋

tumblr_m746uqbaHn1rwj7y6o1_1280.jpg     tumblr_ofidrrWeVS1vfp1ouo1_540.jpg   

enjoy

MJ
Better than a few Neon Tetras swimming around....

tumblr_oll9qdpbij1rs1holo1_540.jpg   

Enjoy

MJ
Beautiful but scary. And I would add stockings (at least). And high heels. ... and gloves ...
(28 Feb 2017, 20:53 )Like Ra Wrote: Beautiful but scary. And I would add stockings (at least). And high heels. ... and gloves ...

Now here is a strange thing: I was reading your reply and got to thinking about my early adventures of wearing tights in the bath and I suddenly could clearly smell wet soapy nylon, almost as if it was right next to me  - such a strong memory of my first dalliances into my fetish.

Happy memories and now I'm thinking of how to re-enact them 😁

MJ
(28 Feb 2017, 23:41 )madjack Wrote: got to thinking about my early adventures of wearing tights in the bath
Same here 😉 Exactly where I started wearing my mom's tights (borrowed from the line above the bath 😉 )
(28 Feb 2017, 20:53 )Like Ra Wrote: Beautiful but scary. And I would add stockings (at least). And high heels. ... and gloves ...

I've never seen you use stockings personally so I thought that you weren't a fan of them, but apparently you are. Why don't you use them for self bondage sessions?
Could have gone in the latex area, but think it's a better fit here:

tumblr_nwcqizccLH1si5mkio1_400.jpg    - very exciting scenario, I wonder what the isolation of floating in water is like?

Enjoy

MJ
(01 Jun 2017, 13:37 )madjack Wrote: I wonder what the isolation of floating in water is like?
I guess it should be like very relaxing, meditation-like. The best sensory deprivation method (the water is salty, I hope ). Something I'd like to experience.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Suspension Bondage Photos and Videos catransvestic 231 63,643 28 Mar 2024, 00:34
Last Post: Like Ra
Bondage photos and videos Like Ra 200 111,446 15 Mar 2024, 23:29
Last Post: Thegolor
All things hogties (pictures, photos, videos) Like Ra 68 18,346 19 Feb 2024, 03:16
Last Post: Like Ra