Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny stockings
Women's Oil Shine shiny thigh high stockings Sexy ladies Lustre legs Rib Top Opaque
$24.12

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Hot Women One Piece Skin Bodysuit Cosplay Catsuit Jumpsuits Stretch bodystocking Spandex Zentai Suit
$133.08-50%

ballet high heels
DBS Dream Fairy 1/4 BJD Shoes High Heels White Red Ballet Shoes Pink Anime Shoes
$13.31-9%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy tights Oily vest swimsuit open crotch Sports Siamese swimsuit Shiny Yoga pants glossy bodysuit
$74.42-35%

electro stimulation device
Handheld acupoint pen TENS Point Detector with Digital Display Electro Acupuncture Point Muscle Stimulator device Free shipping
$27.83-38%

shibari
Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Style TShirt BDSM Top Quality New Design Gift Idea T Shirt Short Sleeve Ofertas
$66.34

lip plump
6ml Moisturizing Lip Gloss Transparent Lip Glow Oil Plumping Hydrating Lip Glaze Lip Plumper Makeup Liquid Lipstick Lip Cosmetic
$18.79

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bound in the bathtub photos/videos
Delilah Knotty, bondage by Sandra at tranniesintrouble.com. Same source as the vid madjack posted.
 delilah_tub_grey_dress_49.jpg   
Something  for the weekend?

bath.JPG    - why do I find a pretty lady in a wet dress so sexy?

bdsmlr-27836-fhEa3EUND5.jpg    - can't say she looks too happy about the predicament she's in...

and finally (and because I couldn't think where else to post it)

tumblr_nsg2t418pZ1u6w3bbo1_400.gif    - (animated) you can still have wet bondage fun when camping in the backwoods.

Enjoy

MJ
Any better place for this?

swimsuit_stockings_bathtub-01.mp4 (Size: 6.1 MB )

swimsuit_stockings_bathtub-03.mp4 (Size: 1.26 MB )

swimsuit_stockings_bathtub-02.mp4 (Size: 1.39 MB )

swimsuit_stockings_bathtub-03.jpg     swimsuit_stockings_bathtub-06.jpg   
 swimsuit_stockings_bathtub-04.jpg     swimsuit_stockings_bathtub-05.jpg   

Sources: https://twitter.com/hashtag/%E6%B0%B4%E4...htag_click
I'm imagining him describing his new "art project" to his model. "Well you'll be wearing lingerie... and flippers... and using scuba gear. Any experience with that?"

Nice way to get to (maybe) get paid for one's kink...
Did you notice that it looks like the girls are behind closed locked glass doors with big handles?
No, but I did notice how scuba flippers can make good ballet trainers.
(02 Oct 2020, 15:45 )Like Ra Wrote: Did you notice that it looks like the girls are behind closed locked glass doors with big handles?
Yeah, that was my first thought...  Then I had to ask myself "Why do they talk about a bathtub?"   😁
Can be posted in many threads: mummification, pantyhose encasement mummification, bathtub bondage, breath play, asphyxiation, scary bondage. Hmm.. "scary bondage", sounds like either a new thread or a tag. Let's use #scarybondage Actually, all breath plays are scary...

bathtub_bondage-01_pantyhose_mummification_breath_play.mp4 (Size: 16.58 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/laohu369/status/1586680933662724097

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Suspension Bondage Photos and Videos catransvestic 231 63,599 28 Mar 2024, 00:34
Last Post: Like Ra
Bondage photos and videos Like Ra 200 111,424 15 Mar 2024, 23:29
Last Post: Thegolor
All things hogties (pictures, photos, videos) Like Ra 68 18,333 19 Feb 2024, 03:16
Last Post: Like Ra