Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Thigh High Boots Round Toe Stietto Heels Side Zip Over Knee Boots Cosplay Dance Shoes Woman Big Size 41 43 45 52
$147.86-39%

anal plug
Pink Crystal Glass Anal Plug for Women Butt Plugs Penis Nightlife Anus Dildo Adult Masturbation Adult Gay Sex Toys Lover Gifts
$5.92-50%

bondage restraints
BDSM Bondage Restraint Vibrator Constrained Forced Strap SM Belt Harness Holder Strap-on Nylon Waist Massage Masturbate Belt
$3.23

CYOMI
CYOMI 8TH No Oil Realistic Fake Boobs Silicone Breasts Forms Artificial Fake Chest for Crossdresser Transgender Sissy Drag Queen
$538.16-69%

latex zentai
100%Latexanzug Zentai Kostüm Smoke gray Rubber Gummi Catsuit Tights Size S-XXL Cosplay,Masquerade
$1517.94

app electric shock
ejaculating Sextoy for men rechargable extra large sex doll Pussies sex doll man silicone toy for men sucks women vibrator CRW1
$16.73-31%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Bluetooth APP Vibrator for Women Wireless Remote Control Vibrating Egg Clitoris Stimulator Female Sex Toys for Couples
$15.74

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage on eBay - interesting finds
And what is the eBay shop you bought from?
(23 Jun 2015, 14:52 )Like Ra Wrote: And what is the eBay shop you bought from?

Vacuum bed
Another cheap armbinder
Check this Fetish and Bondage shop out. Same stuff as everywhere (according to the photos/description), but the prices are very low. Can't say about the quality, because for some reason they do not ship to NL (possibly, they simply forgot to include NL in EU 😁 ), but at those prices you risk almost nothing.
The Japanese do know a thing or two about fetish and bondage 😉 How to kinbaku. Japanese illustrated bondage manual

how-to-kinbaku-01.jpg     how-to-kinbaku-02.jpg   

More pervy stuff in their eBay.com store: Sakura-Dept

NB: I need to find out about Shirow Masamune GREASEBERRIES comics (found in that shop above). The cover art looks promising...
I like and want this one:  bondage latex catsuit

bondage-latex-catsuit-01.jpg     bondage-latex-catsuit-02.jpg     bondage-latex-catsuit-03.jpg     bondage-latex-catsuit-04.jpg   

DE Store: korsett-love
Sadly no selfbondage with these things ☹
I'd love a selfbondagebag for myself, alas
This one always amuses me Under the Bed Bondage Kit 

s-l500.jpg   
Guys... she is very obviously on top of the bed, not underneath it!

For true under the bed bondage, if you like that sort of thing, and you're shopping on eBay then try this

$_57a.jpg   

MJ
Another bondage tutorial

how-to-kinbaku-03.jpg   

eBay.com store: Sakura-Dept
It's almost as if they had been reading the postings on this forum...

$_57.jpg    - say hello to the LIP SERVICE gag

If only it was a little cheaper...

MJ

Contributors: Anne (2) , Culmor (1) , egregious (4) , essanym (1) , FagMan (1) , herrpee (7) , krinlyc (3) , kumilo (1) , Like Ra (75) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (11) , Max515 (1) , no smile (2) , Strappado (3) , Thinkingwithmypenis (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vacbedbound (3)