Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage suit
Set of Safe Restraints Set Special Bundled Binding Set New Flirt Bondage Suit Yoga Sm Kit Adult Sex Toys Vibrator Flirt
$38.59-32%

latex pencil skirt
Women Patent Leather PVC Shiny Skirts Sexy Latex High Waist Half Tube Top Dress Lady PU 4XL 5XL Club Tight Skirts New Custom
$58.48-39%

time lock bondage
Men Penis Ring Silicone Scrotum Bondage Sperm Lock Ring Penis Sleeve Cock Cage for Man Sex Toys Erectile Time Lasting Penis Cage
$7.20-30%

gjhond
16 Sizes Stainless Steel Scrotum Pendant Bear Heavy Burden Cockring Testis Weight Alternative Male Bondage Penis Ring BB201
$335.99-49%

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Steel Leather Hanrness Cock Rings Adjustable Penis Rings Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys For Gay
$23.68

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$180.29-20%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Women's Fashion Sexy Leather Cloth Splicing Mesh Straps Shapely Sling Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$38.80-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage on eBay - interesting finds
(08 Oct 2014, 16:18 )madjack Wrote: I suspect it is all to do with the helplessness and inability to prevent things happening?
Yes, I also think so.
Look at these custom made single-gloves. Made-to-measure for $150. Very tight fit:

leather-single-glove-01.jpg     leather-single-glove-02.jpg     leather-single-glove-03.jpg   

Actually, I just like the photos. Strappado may think otherwise, but I would prefer to have another person to apply these armbinders on me. Self-bondage is too tricky....
This singleglove looks as tight as the previous ones, but it costs 3 times less.

leather-single-glove-04.jpg   
What a nice one:

Single-glove with a mask

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 latex-bolero-single-glove-11-mask.jpg     latex-bolero-single-glove-12-mask.jpg     latex-bolero-single-glove-13-mask.jpg     latex-bolero-single-glove-14-mask.jpg     latex-bolero-single-glove-15-mask.jpg     latex-bolero-single-glove-16-mask.jpg     latex-bolero-single-glove-17-mask.jpg     latex-bolero-single-glove-18-mask.jpg   
Just bookmarking. They have some interesting things in the shop: DE Store: bondageshop24de And the prices are reasonable.
Interesting hood. Not sure if there is a gag, though. Leather Gimp Suffocating Mask

bondage-leather-mask-01.jpg   
A tad pricey...

Bondage device
Hi guys... I don't post much, but have lurked for a while.
I'd just like to say thanks for this thread as following the many 'EBay search links' I appear to have accidentally purchase a vac bed...
It was a relative bargain (£110) for a complete vac bed kit because the seller had to resist it after he made it for someone who messed him around..

Now the wife is aware of many of my kinks... This one may take some explaining!! 😉

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
Is it you on the photo? ;P
(21 Jun 2015, 02:00 )Like Ra Wrote: Is it you on the photo? ;P

Unfortunately not yet!
But I've 'broken the news' to my wife who has rolled her eyes and accepted that I'm still the freak she married!! :-D

I will aim to get some photos and/video when I try it as let's face it I won't be able to see what it looks like!! Lol

And even though I bought it on eBay the seller has their own site incase anybody in interested www.adultplayandpleasure.com
I will give a review when tested... When ever that may be! ☹

Contributors: Anne (2) , Culmor (1) , egregious (4) , essanym (1) , FagMan (1) , herrpee (7) , krinlyc (3) , kumilo (1) , Like Ra (75) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (11) , Max515 (1) , no smile (2) , Strappado (3) , Thinkingwithmypenis (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vacbedbound (3)