Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

silicone bodysuit
Ellolace Fetish Latex Bodysuit Lace Up Gothic Black Body Silicone Bodycon Tops Chain Night Club Outfit Leather Pvc Bodies
$14.73

silicone bodysuit
Women Thin Fitness Shorts High Waist Gym Fitness Biker Cycling Shorts Slim Skinny Bottoms Summer Black Elastic Shorts Streetwear
$6.33-39%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Sweet Strawberry Printed Skinny Low Rise Summer Shorts Coquette Clothes Women's Hotpants Short Korean Homewear Bottom
$23.47-50%

bondage corset
Pink O-Ring Leather Harness Sexy Body Bondage Erotic BDSM Lingerie Harajuku Straps Garters Belt Harness Erotic Stocking Belt Leg
$21.93-35%

ultrathin pantyhose
0D Ultrathin Invisible One Line Crotch Tights Women Sexy Transparent Underwear Elastic Nylon Pantyhose Foot Shaped Stockings
$4.79

kigurumi mask crossdress
(Yae Miko ) Full head super sweet female resin crossdressing BJD Doll kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$8468.79

drozeno
DROZENO Solid color sexy satin glossy short-sleeved bottoming shirt swimming underwear bra sexy swimsuit
$79.73-64%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage on eBay - interesting finds
OH, I love that:

Quote:It is great for bondage plays as well. Here are some hints!

1. The rein (or rope) is fixed to a high point, so the pony has to stand on her (naked, shoeless) toes in order to avoid forced deep throating. As she gets tired and lowers her heel, the dildo goes deep. She also has to lift up here chin so accessing the the throat is easier...

2. Hogtie position. The moving part of the gag is connected to the ankles. If the slave can not hold his/her leges and back bended, the dildo goes deep to the throat.

3. The slave is fixed to standing on all fours, riding a f*cking machine. The rein is fixed to the rod of the f*cking machine. When the the rod of the machine moves backward, retracts the dildo, it pulls the rein. Result: the sub's mouth and hole gets f*cked alternately.

Great find MJ!
I hope that our Chinese friends are listening...
Just bookmarking. Looks intetesting:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200...2955382015
Arrgh... The hood is not built-in! 😟
Can be handy: How to Draw Anime Manga Bondage ties and poses

bondage-manga-tutorial-01.jpg   
Why am I find myself compelled to buy a set of 4 of these interesting fasteners from Ali?

Stainless Steel Swivel snap Shackle Quick Release Boat Anchor Chain Eye Shackle Swivel Snap Hook for Marine Architectural

I hope that link worked
This transparent latex vacuum bondage bag looks VERRRRRRY interesting! Even without "vacuum applied".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 transparent_latex_bondage_vacuum_bag-07.jpg     transparent_latex_bondage_vacuum_bag-06.jpg     transparent_latex_bondage_vacuum_bag-05.jpg     transparent_latex_bondage_vacuum_bag-04.jpg     transparent_latex_bondage_vacuum_bag-03.jpg     transparent_latex_bondage_vacuum_bag-02.jpg     transparent_latex_bondage_vacuum_bag-01.jpg   
Yes, it looks nice, but 0,25mm Latex is much to thin for any bondage Latex item!
And 199€ for a Latex sleepingbag that rips from any sharp fingernail ist realy expensive
(07 Jul 2020, 17:07 )Vacbedbound Wrote: but 0,25mm Latex is much to thin for any bondage Latex item!
That was my only concern, actually. I think the reason is very tight and transparent vaccum cocoon, when each curve and stocking lace is clearly visible 😋
Very effective and comfortable gag, that keeps mouth open. A ring-gag replacement.

dental_mouth_opener-01.jpg   

Contributors: Anne (2) , Culmor (1) , egregious (4) , essanym (1) , FagMan (1) , herrpee (7) , krinlyc (3) , kumilo (1) , Like Ra (75) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (11) , Max515 (2) , no smile (2) , Strappado (3) , Thinkingwithmypenis (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vacbedbound (3)