Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bondage
Cosplay Sex Stewardess Uniform Sex Uniform Erotic Costume sexy Secretary Uniform Smooth Stretch Dress Sexual Bondage role play
$159.59-25%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy shorts sexy Oil solid lustrous pants bikini low-waisted glossy briefs can be worn outside glossy underwear
$51.01-68%

1d oil pantyhose
0813 New 1D Ultra-thin Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch High Waist Collant
$6.01-19%

bdsm
Thigh Wrist Restraint Handcuffs BDSM Women's Sex Toys Leg Strap Binding Suit for Couple SM Game Fetish Restraint Bondage Sex Toy
$2.81

ballet high heels
Ballet Pointe Set Comfortbilt Toes Covers High Heel Shoes Forefoot Pad Protector Knitted Fabric Pads
$37.73

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

speerise
Speerise Women Mid Waist Metallic Shorts For Adults Ballet Performance Dance Bottoms Basic Booty Shorts Fitness Underpants Girls
$100.42-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage on eBay - interesting finds
MMm... It's supposed to be "invisible" (aka completely in) 😉 Unless you want some details/specifics - just let me know 😋
Made some photos and even small videos. What is the simplest way to make an animated GIF?
BTW, if the gag is not tightly strapped in, you can spit it out. If it is, it becomes difficult to breath with a latex hood on. So, now I'm thinking about the harness version of it. The harness will not allow the gag to go out "downwards", but will keep the "butt side" up.

But it was very interesting. I would make it a bit more stiff. Let's see how the other (shorter) gag will work.
(01 Jul 2014, 16:54 )Like Ra Wrote: Made some photos and even small videos. What is the simplest way to make an animated GIF?

gif maker
Very elegant way to introduce your partner to bondage play:

eBay: Fifty Shades of Grey Satin deluxe

satin-bondage-03.jpg     satin-bondage-02.jpg     satin-bondage-01.jpg   
I wonder if the sellers measure correctly, because I see different sizes for similar products. But if everything is done right, you can "fine tune" the gadgets according to your anatomy.

I mentioned a 10cm gag earlier. Here's a 9cm one (9x3.6cm):

9cm long lockable gag

gag-9cm-03.jpg     gag-9cm-02.jpg     gag-9cm-01.jpg   
(27 Jun 2014, 19:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Look what I found! I haven't seen such gags before! 10(TEN!) cm long and 3.5cm in diameter.

10-cm lockable gag

Looks perfect for overnight bondage ;P

OH, yes, I immediately bought it. Now impatiently waiting...

And it has just arrived! I tried it while I was taking a shower and it works! The tip of the rubber penis just enters the throat without causing any gag-reflexes (unlike the 13cm one). So 1-2cm do matter. It can be tightened to it's maximum, so the jaws are forced a bit open not by the "cock" but by the straps. Also, when it's tightly inside you can freely breath with your nose. And if you tilt your head back and forward you will have a slight sensation of being "gently f#$%ed" 😋

However, there are some problems. The rubber cock is actually a rubber sheath with a bit more solid "tip" with sponge inside. So the filling defines the rigidness. In this case there is not enough filling. It's too soft and "flappy".
This armbinder looks very interesting and can be suitable for self-bondage:

Japanese style latex armbinder

box-style-armbinder-01.jpg     box-style-armbinder-02.jpg     box-style-armbinder-03.jpg     box-style-armbinder-04.jpg     box-style-armbinder-05.jpg     box-style-armbinder-06.jpg     box-style-armbinder-07.jpg     box-style-armbinder-08.jpg   
(19 Jul 2014, 11:43 )Like Ra Wrote: This armbinder
I bought it 😉 Now I'm very curious....
The armbinder/sleeve has just arrived! I have no time/place to test it, all I did is shoved one arm down the sleeve and I must say that it's pretty tight. It might actually work....

Contributors: Anne (2) , Culmor (1) , egregious (4) , essanym (1) , FagMan (1) , herrpee (7) , krinlyc (3) , kumilo (1) , Like Ra (75) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (11) , Max515 (1) , no smile (2) , Strappado (3) , Thinkingwithmypenis (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vacbedbound (3)