Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2023 chastity
2023 NEW 3D Print Jurassic Design Breathable Cock Cage 2 Types of Penis Rings Male Chastity Device Adult Products Sex Toys L002
$11.54

koomiho
KOOMIHO Silicone Breast Forms A/B/C/D/E/G/H Cup Huge Fake Boobs Transgender Drag Queen Shemale Crossdresser Beginner 1TH GEN
$133.10-63%

zippidy
Black Rhinestones Nude Spandex Stretch Dress Women Evening Birthday Celebrate Costume Sexy Sleeveless Dresses henji
$131.89-20%

crossdress
G Cup Silicone Breast Forms Artificial Fake Boobs for Men transparent thin Breast bra Transvestism Crossdress As Woman
$27.30-12%

gjhond
Metal Chastity Devices Cage CB6000 CB6000s Stainless Steel Cock Ring Penis Bondage Sleeve BDSM Toys for Men 180
$60.50-48%

2022 chastity
2022 New Small Short Male Chastity Device Penis Cage with urethral catheter Metal Cock Cage Penis Rings SM sex toys For men Gay
$16.93-41%

1d oil pantyhose
Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Silky Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights
$6.81-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bolero Single Glove for self-bondage
I finally ordered a second one and it has arrived. They offer two sizes now, M and L. After measuring my shoulders, I ordered M and it is almost exactly the size of the one I got first, a good start! Since I had many troubles with the first one, I was quite intested to see, if I could use the new one "out of the box".

On the first try, the zipper acted up a little bit but then opened easily.
I examined the zipper then and found nothing bad. I thought, it might have been slightly caught in a t-shirt, that I shouldn't have worn underneath. Furthermore, the collar seemed a bit tighter than on the old bolero.

On the second attempt, without a t-shirt, the collar strap got to rest on top of the original collar of the bolero, i.e. on top of the zipper. As a result, the bolero collar bent down and I was not able to open the zipper at all. Doh, technical failure, not even arousing, I was annoyed only! I tried various methods to get the collar strap on top of the zipper, but in vain. Finally, I found another release method, which puts wrists, shoulders and also the bolero itself in danger, but it did work for me: the opening between bolero and arm bag is fairly large, although - under normal conditions - high enough to be completely out of reach. Anyway, I wriggled my right arm up, with heavy pressure on my hard-bent wrist, into box-tie position, then a little bit further. At this point, I got this special stingy pain in the wrist that tells you to stop doing what you are doing, and so I worked that arm down again. At this attempt, I had to struggle with a lot of folds in the material, so when I tried the same with the left arm, I straightened the bolero with the right arm and this was more comfortable. There was still quite some pressure on the left wrist, but within reasonable limits. I actually got up to the opening and worked my forearm out, which pushed heavily on my shoulder. The rest was easy: Carefully, I tried to stretch my arm, looking for a position that pressed against the bolero as little as possible. I did hear the seams aching, but the bolero held tight and I still got the arm out. Of course, opening the zipper and collar strap was easy now.

Well! I apparently found a new way out of this bolero. I had tried this on the old one before, but of course with less motivation. The pressure on the wrist of the escaping arm is enormous, you need to bend the hand towards the elbow to make the forearm shorter. It is clearly a matter of forearm length and flexibility. I think, if the bolero was just one or two centimeters less wide, I would have failed. I need to keep this in mind, when I eventually derive inescapable bondage scenarios involving this bolero.

I then compared both boleros a little more, especially the collars. Design and overall measurements are almost identical, probably within production limits. But there is one difference: When closing the collar strap, the collar of the old bolero fits exactly against the strap, while the collar of the new bolero has some slack. I suppose, this is the problem, the collar has the same slack against my neck then, and can bend. By the way, the buckle of the old bolero always tickled my neck, so I tried to work it down while wearing the bolero. So I noticed, that the strap was always partially covering the collar and the zipper line. Not so with the new bolero.

This turned out to be very interesting, more test are required though, but I will do that later, don't feel like getting stuck once more the same way tonight. Size definitely matters, and the "harmony" in length of the collar strap and the collar of the bolero. I will make one more test, where I will close the strap less tight. This might solve the problem right away, or at least allow me to use shoulders and hands to straighten the collar, which should prevent it from bending and let me open the zipper. And there is something else: I have used quite a short string on the zipper, which resulted in a wide angle between zipper and pulling direction when trying to open it again. With a longer string, I can change this angle, even pull almost parallel to the zipper. Perhaps the short string added to the trouble.

By the way: Don't ever think, that I rely on luck or like to play with hazards (I actually do like the idea of it, but I don't). I have a big tool box in my SB laboratory, including various scary knifes, pointed objects, screwdrivers, pincers, drills, scissors, etc. It would probably have taken me less than a minute to destroy the bolero if I had to.
(11 May 2012, 21:12 )Strappado Wrote: I will make one more test, where I will close the strap less tight.
Here's a idea. What if you put a sort of a stopper on the zip just beneath the collar and buckle the collar up before closing the zip. The slider will not get past the stopper, so there will be no problem with the collar (when it bends down and prevent opening the zip).

But the buckled-up collar will give you the feeling of a totally closed single-glove.

(11 May 2012, 21:12 )Strappado Wrote: I have a big tool box in my SB laboratory, including various scary knifes, pointed objects, screwdrivers, pincers, drills, scissors, etc. It would probably have taken me less than a minute to destroy the bolero if I had to.
Just out of curiosity. How would you do that? Can you grab a knife with your hands inside the glove? Or one of the knives is always fixed in a heavy vice ready to cut anything you press against it?
Inside the glove, the hands are not immobile at all, you can grab tools.
The material is PU, easy to tear, once there is a starting point (similar to cloth). From these facts and with excellent motivation, I will develop a plan once I have no other choice. Planning this now would remove all the fun I could have 😁

A stopper before the collar could work, but the top of the zipper would scratch my neck eventually. No, I want that thing to go on (and off) properly. Once I am ready for another iffy session, I will try again, but with the neck strap less tight.
Bad news!

I got the new bolero single glove, and it is slightly different from the first one. I cannot open the zipper with a string, because the collar bends over. On the old one, the collar was held up by the neck strap, not so here, the neck strap rests on top (above) the collar because the collar is wider than the neck strap. When I set the neck strap wider too, both, collar and neck strap are a bit too wide for my neck and therefore the same happens, the collar bends over, zipper remains shut.

The good new for those with forearms that aren't too strong: I managed to work up one arm to the opening, pull it out, then get the complete arm out. This gave me enough freedom to reach the zipper and open it. This does not work on the old one. Apparently, the measurements can differ slightly, and this makes a difference in suitability for SB.

So, generally speaking, the bolero is safe for SB only when you keep the end of the zipper unsewn. See one of my first posts here, where I describe in detail what happened during my very first tests and how I proceeded.

And here the new escape method, which works if the armbag is wide enough:
Straighten one arm to keep the armbag of the bolero straight and free of wrinkles.
Now work your other forearm up between the first arm and your back until you reach the opening of the back above the elbows.
Get your hand out of this opening.
Slowly and carefully stretch this arm to get it out of the armbag. If this is difficult and you hear a seam cracking, try to find another angle, move the bag until you find the easiest position.
If you can, keep the shoulder of the arm low, that you are trying to get out. This is safer for the joint. Basically, try to avoid any sharp pain in your shoulder.
In case you cannot do it right away, try your other arm instead. Even if the arms are exactly of the same length and strength, one might be more flexible and one shoulder might be weaker (more painful).

Apart from that, I do not recommend this toy for people with weak shoulders unless you got assistance. The material might be cheap, but it doesn't break easily. Once I thought I was stuck and I applied considerable force to break it, but in vain. In a panic situation, I might be stronger, but I have no idea if that would be enough. So be careful!

But, if you can try it safely (with assistance most probably), you might be lucky and this toy works for you as great as my old one for me!
Bondage in public and not self-bondage, but this is what I would like to have for selfbondage:

Japanese style box-tie bolero single glove:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiQ9yvJmSaM
Excellent video find Ra!

Love the look of that arm-binder.

Did anyone else spot the girl at around 6:50 taking photos with her phone? Was she merely curious or was she going to go home and order one for herself or her partner I wonder? 😁

Strappado – keep up the posting of your experiences. Your writing inspires me and the idea of a comfortable single glove arm binder is still very appealing to me. 😯k:

Good topic all around

MJ
Downloaded the video just in case. Youtube is not reliable...

I also like the vibrator approach 😉

Pity she was not gagged, though.
Just some quick ideas.

I have seen a few other armbinders similar to the bolero armbinder. Some have a hood, and that seems to be the solution to the zippery problem:

A hood, which is attached to the bolero, keeps the collar straight. It should be a tight-fitting hood of course.

I like hoods, they provide a nice cosy feeling. I also like hoods that go over mouth and nose, as long as breath is not impaired. Such a hood would pose a delicate problem to the bolero: If using the string method to operate the zipper, there would be no way to reattach the string to a hook, since the only way to grab it is with your teeth. An alternative might be a light lycra hood where you might be able to grab the string through the material after many many tries. Anyway, a covered mouth reduces your abilities to interact with your surroundings.

An uncovered gag would do a similar job as a hood that covers the mouth.

Previously, I had the idea to make a session that needs a violent ending, breaking the bolero single glove. The second one that I bought is useless for this purpose as it is, but I could alter it, just the way I temporarily altered the first one: Make it more narrow. I keep thinking about it, it is a bit iffy. I would like it to fit like a glove but that would make it much harder to break free. And testing it is impossible, it is inescapable once it is the slightest bit more narrow. Well, I have a tight hood that I could attach to the collar and see, if my idea about the zipper actually works. In that case, I could test the tightness before doing the real session...
(24 Oct 2012, 20:46 )Strappado Wrote: the bolero armbinder. Some have a hood
Again, my separate fetish - single-glove with a built-in hood (with a gag inside, of course).
I like the video and the remote-control vibrator really adds a lot to it. I think, uncontrollable external stimuli make you feel much more defensless. After watching the video, I got a new idea: A teasing device (vibrator, light electric shock or whatever) that is triggered randomly and perhaps a system that controls some of my action and "punishes" me with more intense teasing. With such a teaser, timed bondage starts making sense to me. I tried twice and got really bored. As long as it remains fail safe, one way of punishment could even be extra bondage time. Big question is what to punish. Perhaps I could by myself a cigarette for extra time, be allowed a drink or to pee, remove part of the bondage etc. Of course, all these things might be hard to control.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Single-gloves in self-bondage - Strap Securing Strappado 79 75,262 08 Oct 2020, 19:20
Last Post: ltxrob
another style bolero armbinder Strappado 6 3,309 27 Jul 2020, 23:31
Last Post: Strappado
Pantyhose single-glove Like Ra 16 18,911 14 Jul 2019, 21:13
Last Post: bndgjaguar
Self armbinder technique (single glove alternative?) madjack 4 9,945 22 Jul 2012, 22:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Bolero Single Glove self-bondage. Time-release Strappado 11 16,447 14 May 2012, 21:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: bilbo (1) , ebear_ca (1) , FagMan (4) , Like Ra (23) , madjack (2) , Strappado (20) , Vacbedbound (4)