Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Anal Butt Plug with Built-in Steel Ball Woman Anus Vagina Dilator Expander Men Prostate Massage BDSM Toy for Sex Game
$48.19

pueraria mirifica
Bigger Breast & Buttocks And Hips Enlargement Pure Pueraria Mirifica Extract Complex - Aguaje, Maca Powder 5000 Mg 5 Pcs/bag
$15.75-22%

shiny swimsuit
Push Up Bikini 2024 Sexy Women Swimsuit Female Swimwear Sexy Bikini Set Brazilian Biquini Swimming Suit White Shiny Beachwear
$26.18-29%

crossdress cosplay female
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$22.46-54%

stainless steel penis
Chastity belt female stainless steel lock with smart app-controlled time locking BDSM fetish female chastity pants sex toy
$127.05

soronssy
Japanese Satin Glossy Long Sleeve Leotards One Piece Bodysuit Front Zipper Sexy High-Cut Shiny Tights Women Clubwear Plus Size
$335.65-30%

wig hair
13x6 HD Lace Frontal Wig Deep Wave 250 Density SKINLIKE Real HD Lace Wig Virgin Hair Pre plucked 13x4 Lace Wig Human Hair Lemoda
$258.38-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Blindfolds
Whats everyone’s favourite type of blindfold? Some I’ve been working on.
I've a nice padded one that lets very little light through, especially when paired with a hood, earplugs and a nice panel ballgag.  blindfold.jpg   
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
I prefer hoods.
My partner does not really like hoods so using leather under nose blindfold works best. so I decided to make my own out of nice soft conforming leather. looks great with a tight harness gag over the top. I’d like to be hooded though so might get one and see what happens. 😉
Same as @Gagme but latex version made myself  😉

And ++ for the added harness gag
Oh cool would love to see a pic. not thought about a latex one 🤔😉
(27 Jan 2020, 15:48 )Gagme Wrote: Whats everyone’s favourite type of blindfold?

latex hoods are my favorite but leather and PVC are also very acceptable. I don't really use blindfolds because I like to be completely covered, head to toe.
I Would love to try being totally covered. total sensory deprivation. at some point.
(27 Jan 2020, 22:27 )essanym Wrote: I don't really use blindfolds because I like to be completely covered, head to toe.
Yep, same. Better no bare skin exposed.
(27 Jan 2020, 19:03 )Gagme Wrote: Oh cool would love to see a pic. not thought about a latex one 🤔😉

Will try to make one soon.  I'd like to improve it a little since it was made of .4 latex but it should but thicker to be completely blind and straight.  (It tends to swirl around the nose). (Thinking about it but did not found the time yet.)