Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Blindfolds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Gagme

Whats everyone’s favourite type of blindfold? Some I’ve been working on.
I've a nice padded one that lets very little light through, especially when paired with a hood, earplugs and a nice panel ballgag.[attachment=38367]
I prefer hoods.

Gagme

My partner does not really like hoods so using leather under nose blindfold works best. so I decided to make my own out of nice soft conforming leather. looks great with a tight harness gag over the top. I’d like to be hooded though so might get one and see what happens. 😉
Same as @Gagme but latex version made myself  😉

And ++ for the added harness gag

Gagme

Oh cool would love to see a pic. not thought about a latex one 🤔😉
(27 Jan 2020, 15:48 )Gagme Wrote: [ -> ]Whats everyone’s favourite type of blindfold?

latex hoods are my favorite but leather and PVC are also very acceptable. I don't really use blindfolds because I like to be completely covered, head to toe.

Gagme

I Would love to try being totally covered. total sensory deprivation. at some point.
(27 Jan 2020, 22:27 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really use blindfolds because I like to be completely covered, head to toe.
Yep, same. Better no bare skin exposed.
(27 Jan 2020, 19:03 )Gagme Wrote: [ -> ]Oh cool would love to see a pic. not thought about a latex one 🤔😉

Will try to make one soon.  I'd like to improve it a little since it was made of .4 latex but it should but thicker to be completely blind and straight.  (It tends to swirl around the nose). (Thinking about it but did not found the time yet.)
Pages: 1 2