Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inflatable anal plug
Anal Butt Plug Vibrator Inflatable Prostate Massager Dilator Big Dildo Insertion G Spot Expansion Stimulator Adult Sex Toy
$18.50

transparent swimsuit
Micro bikini swimwear women swimsuit Ultra thin transparent sexy perspective mesh three-point underwear
$31.21

erection
1PC Silicone Cock Ring Time Premature Ejaculation Delay Impotence Aid Erection Penis Rings Sex Toys For Adult Men Sex Products
$0.80-30%

shapewear
Men's Body shaper Compression Shirt to Hide Gynecomastia Moobs Chest Body Slimming Undershirt Shapewear Men Vest Tank Top
$9.81

wig hair
Short Hair Afro Kinky Curly Wig With Bangs Women's wigs Cosplay Wig Human Hair Wigs Pixie Cut Brazilian Remy for Black Women
$18.14-35%

crossdress anime
Sexy Black Cat Girl Women Fantasy French Maid Outfit Men Gothic Sweet Lolita Dress Anime Cosplay Costume Plus Size XXXL XXXXL
$435.99-50%

realistic mask kigurumi
(A2) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Blindfolds
Whats everyone’s favourite type of blindfold? Some I’ve been working on.
I've a nice padded one that lets very little light through, especially when paired with a hood, earplugs and a nice panel ballgag.  blindfold.jpg   
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
I prefer hoods.
My partner does not really like hoods so using leather under nose blindfold works best. so I decided to make my own out of nice soft conforming leather. looks great with a tight harness gag over the top. I’d like to be hooded though so might get one and see what happens. 😉
Same as @Gagme but latex version made myself  😉

And ++ for the added harness gag
Oh cool would love to see a pic. not thought about a latex one 🤔😉
(27 Jan 2020, 15:48 )Gagme Wrote: Whats everyone’s favourite type of blindfold?

latex hoods are my favorite but leather and PVC are also very acceptable. I don't really use blindfolds because I like to be completely covered, head to toe.
I Would love to try being totally covered. total sensory deprivation. at some point.
(27 Jan 2020, 22:27 )essanym Wrote: I don't really use blindfolds because I like to be completely covered, head to toe.
Yep, same. Better no bare skin exposed.
(27 Jan 2020, 19:03 )Gagme Wrote: Oh cool would love to see a pic. not thought about a latex one 🤔😉

Will try to make one soon.  I'd like to improve it a little since it was made of .4 latex but it should but thicker to be completely blind and straight.  (It tends to swirl around the nose). (Thinking about it but did not found the time yet.)