Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
BDSM Bondage Restraints Role Play Hands Wrists Arm Leg Binder Hood Mask , PU Leather Tight Single Glove,Adult Costumes Sex Toys
$66.95

transgender
Exquisite Rainbow Gays Bisexuals Transgender Bracelets Beaded For Women Men Pride Woven Braided Couple Friendship Jewelry
$26.22-60%

steel bondage
CBT Sex Toys For Men Traction Chain Penis Ring Adjustable Spikes Stainless Steel Cockring BDSM Bondage Restraint Adults Games
$29.02-50%

rubber latex dress
Long Sleeve Rubber Latex Women Dance Dress with Back Zip to Waist
$119.79-7%

bondage leotard
Mens Sexy Oil Shiny Halter Neck Bodysuit Body Chest Harness Jumpsuits Underwear High Elastic Hollow Bondage Leotard
$34.59-51%

mouth gag
Solid Silicone Mouth Gag Ball PU Leather Band BDSM Bondage Oral Fixed Pet Cosplay Restraint Sex Toy for Couple Adult Game
$6.15

click lock bondage cage
New Male Metal Click&Lock Chastity Cage Birdcage Penis Lock Cock Ring Chastity Bondage Device Prevent Cheating Adult Sex Toys 18
$41.12-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Blindfolds
Whats everyone’s favourite type of blindfold? Some I’ve been working on.
I've a nice padded one that lets very little light through, especially when paired with a hood, earplugs and a nice panel ballgag.  blindfold.jpg   
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
I prefer hoods.
My partner does not really like hoods so using leather under nose blindfold works best. so I decided to make my own out of nice soft conforming leather. looks great with a tight harness gag over the top. I’d like to be hooded though so might get one and see what happens. 😉
Same as @Gagme but latex version made myself  😉

And ++ for the added harness gag
Oh cool would love to see a pic. not thought about a latex one 🤔😉
(27 Jan 2020, 15:48 )Gagme Wrote: Whats everyone’s favourite type of blindfold?

latex hoods are my favorite but leather and PVC are also very acceptable. I don't really use blindfolds because I like to be completely covered, head to toe.
I Would love to try being totally covered. total sensory deprivation. at some point.
(27 Jan 2020, 22:27 )essanym Wrote: I don't really use blindfolds because I like to be completely covered, head to toe.
Yep, same. Better no bare skin exposed.
(27 Jan 2020, 19:03 )Gagme Wrote: Oh cool would love to see a pic. not thought about a latex one 🤔😉

Will try to make one soon.  I'd like to improve it a little since it was made of .4 latex but it should but thicker to be completely blind and straight.  (It tends to swirl around the nose). (Thinking about it but did not found the time yet.)