Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
Customize cosplay crossdress second skin body suit with With Cleavage Line Breast Form B-F Cup kigurumi zentai suit
$1026.08-20%

bondage high heels
Sorbern Sissy Boy Ballet Shoes Pumps Stilettos Slip-On Pinup Footwear Fetish Bdsm Bondage Dominatrix Pump Heeled Custom Colors
$168.19-31%

inlzdz
Mens Halloween Costumes Egyptian Pharaoh Egypt King Cosplay Clothing Dress Cuffs Outfit for Carnival Party Stage Performance
$17.46-41%

latex rubber handmade
100% Natural Latex Rubber Shorts Panties Handmade Custom Pants Transparent Color Triangle CosplayCosplay,Masquerade
$480.04-63%

automatic masturbator
YUU Automatic Blowjob Sucking Machine Male Masturbators Electric Masturbation Cup Real Oral Vagina Adult Sex Toys for Men 18+
$749.35-22%

1d oil stockings
15pairs 1D Weman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline leg for Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Knit Socks
$232.32

shiny pantyhose
Women Sexy Diamond Tights Rhinestone Fishnet Bling Mesh Hosiery Shiny Fish Net High Waist Pantyhose Party Club Lady Black Tights
$3.51-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Best CEI / cum eating hypnosis file (or video) out there?
Got time to myself (which I almost NEVER get) this evening and can get drunk and bliss out to some files - what have you found to be THE most effective file out there?

Often, in the past, I've lost the urge after cumming, but I really wanna go deep tonight and mindlessly do it for once.

Master Jay - Sissy Faggot Eats His Own Cum.mp3 (Size: 21.95 MB )

I'd watched lots of CEI videos and none of them made me eat it.

Then I discovered The Hunger, by Dark Freya, and it really worked. After some days the effect fades away, but there's still a little bit of crave remaining.
(16 Jul 2022, 23:33 )obedientboy Wrote: Got time to myself (which I almost NEVER get) this evening and can get drunk and bliss out to some files - what have you found to be THE most effective file out there?

Often, in the past, I've lost the urge after cumming, but I really wanna go deep tonight and mindlessly do it for once.

try Madame Y

https://archive.org/details/brainwash_201712

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is there any files that let you experience a female orgasm? olle 3 3,120 04 Apr 2021, 10:47
Last Post: olle
Covert Suggestion in a file (drink your..) testdrive06 2 2,934 21 Nov 2019, 12:43
Last Post: testdrive06

Contributors: hypno.orgasmatronic (1) , Like Ra (1) , molytery (1) , obedientboy (1)