Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal plug
3 Size Metal Round Diamond Anal Plug Gold Plating Crystal Jewelry Butt Plug Erotic Product For Women Man Butt g-point Massage
$5.93-19%

latex catsuit
Women's Wetlook Bodysuit Cupless Latex Catsuit Sexy Hot Open Crotch Lingerie Patent Leather Cut Bra Bodycon Jumpsuit Rave Dance
$71.08

silicone bodysuit
Women Thin Fitness Shorts High Waist Gym Fitness Biker Cycling Shorts Slim Skinny Bottoms Summer Black Elastic Shorts Streetwear
$13.09-46%

Foreskin Corrector
Silicone Foreskin Corrector Resistance Cock Ring Glans Expose Penis Enlarger Sleeve Lock Semen Sex Toys For Male Chastity Cage
$5.81-29%

bondage high heels
1 Pair High Heels Locking Belt Ankle Cuff for Couples PVC & PU Leather Positioning Shoes Accessories Shoes Restraint Bondage Kit
$23.37-40%

sexy
Cotton Thong Panties Sexy G-Strings Women Briefs Set Girls Ladies Underpants Stripe Underwear Female Lingerie 5 Pcs/lot
$9.90-45%

hormone female
Estrogen Relief Cream for Women Menopause Balancing Hormone Levels Reducing Fatigue Hot Flashes Mood Swings Treatment
$7.02-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Best CEI / cum eating hypnosis file (or video) out there?
Got time to myself (which I almost NEVER get) this evening and can get drunk and bliss out to some files - what have you found to be THE most effective file out there?

Often, in the past, I've lost the urge after cumming, but I really wanna go deep tonight and mindlessly do it for once.

Master Jay - Sissy Faggot Eats His Own Cum.mp3 (Size: 21.95 MB )

I'd watched lots of CEI videos and none of them made me eat it.

Then I discovered The Hunger, by Dark Freya, and it really worked. After some days the effect fades away, but there's still a little bit of crave remaining.
(16 Jul 2022, 23:33 )obedientboy Wrote: Got time to myself (which I almost NEVER get) this evening and can get drunk and bliss out to some files - what have you found to be THE most effective file out there?

Often, in the past, I've lost the urge after cumming, but I really wanna go deep tonight and mindlessly do it for once.

try Madame Y

https://archive.org/details/brainwash_201712

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is there any files that let you experience a female orgasm? olle 3 3,123 04 Apr 2021, 10:47
Last Post: olle
Covert Suggestion in a file (drink your..) testdrive06 2 2,935 21 Nov 2019, 12:43
Last Post: testdrive06

Contributors: hypno.orgasmatronic (1) , Like Ra (1) , molytery (1) , obedientboy (1)