Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transgender
Silicone Fake Vagina Men's Underwear Hiding Gaff Panties Drag queen Transgender Crossdressing Crossdresser Gays Shemale
$65.29-50%

panty girdle
Fajas High Waist Long Leg Tummy Control Girdle Pants Seamless Shapewear Tummy Control Shaper Slimming Butt Lifter Underwear
$32.79

bodystockings
Sexy Patterns Rhinestone Long Sleeve Crystal Dresses Bodystocking Lingerie
$2.60

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

leather pencil skirt
Womens Wet Look Zipper High Waist Bodycon Miniskirts Fashion Patent Leather Pencil Mini Skirt Cosplay Cocktail Party Rave Outfit
$14.13-31%

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Long Socks Shiny Polyester Spandex Thigh-High Stockings Patent Leather Thigh Leather Socks Women
$5.83

vac-u-lock machine
Sex Machine Attactments Dildo Sucker Colorful Metal Suction Cup Penis Holder 3XLR Vac-u-lock American Screw Adapter Connector
$29.03-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
(06 May 2024, 02:34 )bellmar Wrote: New file posted on page one, Contract trap, its evil, more than my usual evil.  This should pair extremely well in front of relapse trap.   Contract trap to get OS on board with "what ever", not like it gets a say anyway, then relapse trap to make sure it never gets free for long.  

Next will be insomnia reworked with the new voice into a trap file.  A Bambi trilogy, suppress OS, make sure it can't get free for long, and enforce nightly conditioning with insomnia.   

I say that but my inner Bambi always changes things up on me.  Been trying to rework pleasure lock, but she just isn't on board with me.

@Bailey gave me a outstanding idea.  A file that when Bambi holds a teddy bear or a doll while she trances, she locks OS into the toy, she can put it in a box, tie it up, gag it, ect ect.  My inner bambi is drooling at the idea.  Open to suggestions on that, not a fully fleshed out concept just yet.

As always I look forward to hearing feedback!

Bellmar

Hiya Bambi Bellmar

Does Contract Trap replace Bambi Contracts and Contract Enforcement?

Or does Bambi really need to listen to the first two to make Contract Trap work? Girl_tender
(09 May 2024, 18:47 )bellmar Wrote:
(09 May 2024, 15:32 )a1996lsh Wrote: Hi everyone, I just set up an account here to say thank you to bellmar and his friends.

Thank you for combining weight loss, fetishism and bambi.

I'm a big fan of bambisleep and latex and  bondage, but I also have a weight problem.

These sounds created by bellmar and his friends seem to be very helpful to me, thank you for your work.

I read what bellmar posted on the first page. But what bothers me is that I wish I could spend an hour or two each night listening to these documents in order before I go to bed. But I can't quite figure out how to use the Files to put together a playlist that works for me.

I hope @bellmar can give me some advice on this issue.

Since I don't speak English, this post is made by me with a translation software. If there are any grammatical or word problems, please forgive me

Best bet is to merge them together in audacity or some other audio editing software.  I am assuming you mean to make them place back to back more seamlessly?  

I'm glad to hear you liked the files thank you for taking the time to tell me.
Thank you very much for your reply!

Maybe I didn't phrase it that clearly. I am very sorry.

My question is when I listen to the audio in Main Files, should I listen to them in that order?

Is the order between the files listened to in this order as I wrote it, or is there some other order for them

(Bambi_uniform_inspection → Bambi_Stuck → Bambi_diet → Bambi_pleasure_Lock → Bambi_puppetstrings → Bambi_Intermission → Bambi_insomnia → Bambi_ insomnia_collared)

If I want to put files from Bambi Trap files, Bambi Contract files and Main Files into the same playlist, is the order between all the files listened to in this order I wrote, or do they have some other order?

Are all the files in these files important? If I put them in the same playlist, which files are mandatory and which files are optional?

(Contract_trap → Relapse trap → Contract_enforcement → Bambi_contracts → Bambi_uniform_inspection → Bambi_Stuck → Bambi_diet → Bambi_pleasure_ Lock → Bambi_puppetstrings → Bambi_Intermission → Bambi_insomnia → Bambi_insomnia_collared)
(09 May 2024, 20:29 )Bambislave Wrote:
(06 May 2024, 02:34 )bellmar Wrote: New file posted on page one, Contract trap, its evil, more than my usual evil.  This should pair extremely well in front of relapse trap.   Contract trap to get OS on board with "what ever", not like it gets a say anyway, then relapse trap to make sure it never gets free for long.  

Next will be insomnia reworked with the new voice into a trap file.  A Bambi trilogy, suppress OS, make sure it can't get free for long, and enforce nightly conditioning with insomnia.   

I say that but my inner Bambi always changes things up on me.  Been trying to rework pleasure lock, but she just isn't on board with me.

@Bailey gave me a outstanding idea.  A file that when Bambi holds a teddy bear or a doll while she trances, she locks OS into the toy, she can put it in a box, tie it up, gag it, ect ect.  My inner bambi is drooling at the idea.  Open to suggestions on that, not a fully fleshed out concept just yet.

As always I look forward to hearing feedback!

Bellmar

Hiya Bambi Bellmar

Or does Bambi really need to listen to the first two to make Contract Trap work? Girl_tender

A familiarity wouldn't hurt, but it's pretty much stand alone.  Contract trap is a rewrite of contract enforcement.   now it allows for bambi to form contracts in her mind when she fully and unconditionally accepts any files she listens to.  Only a little of the content changed between the 2 files, but with the single voice the suppression of the OS feels much more effective.  And it also is much more forgettable,  never thought my work being forgettable would be a good thing, but thats Bambi for ya.
(09 May 2024, 22:15 )a1996lsh Wrote:
(09 May 2024, 18:47 )bellmar Wrote:
(09 May 2024, 15:32 )a1996lsh Wrote: Hi everyone, I just set up an account here to say thank you to bellmar and his friends.

Thank you for combining weight loss, fetishism and bambi.

I'm a big fan of bambisleep and latex and  bondage, but I also have a weight problem.

These sounds created by bellmar and his friends seem to be very helpful to me, thank you for your work.

I read what bellmar posted on the first page. But what bothers me is that I wish I could spend an hour or two each night listening to these documents in order before I go to bed. But I can't quite figure out how to use the Files to put together a playlist that works for me.

I hope @bellmar can give me some advice on this issue.

Since I don't speak English, this post is made by me with a translation software. If there are any grammatical or word problems, please forgive me

Best bet is to merge them together in audacity or some other audio editing software.  I am assuming you mean to make them place back to back more seamlessly?  

I'm glad to hear you liked the files thank you for taking the time to tell me.
Thank you very much for your reply!

Maybe I didn't phrase it that clearly. I am very sorry.

My question is when I listen to the audio in Main Files, should I listen to them in that order?

Is the order between the files listened to in this order as I wrote it, or is there some other order for them

(Bambi_uniform_inspection → Bambi_Stuck → Bambi_diet → Bambi_pleasure_Lock → Bambi_puppetstrings → Bambi_Intermission → Bambi_insomnia → Bambi_ insomnia_collared)

If I want to put files from Bambi Trap files, Bambi Contract files and Main Files into the same playlist, is the order between all the files listened to in this order I wrote, or do they have some other order?

Are all the files in these files important? If I put them in the same playlist, which files are mandatory and which files are optional?

(Contract_trap → Relapse trap → Contract_enforcement → Bambi_contracts → Bambi_uniform_inspection → Bambi_Stuck → Bambi_diet → Bambi_pleasure_ Lock → Bambi_puppetstrings → Bambi_Intermission → Bambi_insomnia → Bambi_insomnia_collared)

Ok, I did misunderstand your question, I'm sorry about that.   I think the best way I can answer is to say that the order isn't critical.  

Some of them do support others, for example,  contract trap before relapse trap,  Contract enforcement can be ignored if your using contract trap.  

Uniform inspection should come before stuck,  insomnia should come before insomnia collared.  

all of them are optional though, you can put the rest in how you want, skip them, put them on shuffle, really don't matter,  once you are familiar with all of them the order really don't matter.  

I hope that makes sense?  

The order you have them in here is fine, I took out contract enforcement and bambi contracts.  With Bambi contracts it isn't really a file for a playlist, more of a listen to it once so you know what the deal is and move on:

(Contract_trap → Relapse trap  → Bambi_uniform_inspection → Bambi_Stuck → Bambi_diet → Bambi_pleasure_ Lock → Bambi_puppetstrings → Bambi_Intermission → Bambi_insomnia → Bambi_insomnia_collared)
I still think, that you need working triggers, as a helluva "standard Bambi triggers" are used, but pretty much none of them are being installed/described by Bell's files.
(10 May 2024, 11:50 )Like Ra Wrote: I still think, that you need working triggers, as a helluva "standard Bambi triggers" are used, but pretty much none of them are being installed/described by Bell's files.

Absolutely, I did assume he was aeady familiar with basic triggers.
(09 May 2024, 22:20 )bellmar Wrote:
(09 May 2024, 20:29 )Bambislave Wrote: . ..

A familiarity wouldn't hurt, but it's pretty much stand alone.  Contract trap is a rewrite of contract enforcement.   Now it allows for Bambi to form contracts in her mind when she fully and unconditionally accepts any files she listens to.  Only a little of the content changed between the 2 files, but with the single voice, the suppression of the OS feels much more effective.  And it also is much more forgettable, never thought my work being forgettable would be a good thing, but that's Bambi for ya.

Great Girl_in_love Bambi prepared a big Bellmar playlist. Gonna use the trap remaster of insomnia collar when you release it  Girl_dance

you're awesome, thank you for giving more life to Bambi content !  Girl_yes3
last two files are amazing, thanks for the good work
Quality staff
(10 May 2024, 19:42 )bellmar Wrote:
(10 May 2024, 11:50 )Like Ra Wrote: I still think, that you need working triggers, as a helluva "standard Bambi triggers" are used, but pretty much none of them are being installed/described by Bell's files.
Absolutely, I did assume he was aeady familiar with basic triggers.

You did it you magnificent mindfuck Bambi mastermind. I had an extreme awesome time!
MOAR!

Without basic triggers & an affinity to Bambi's voice styles? nou, not recommended for initiate Bambis.
You definitely need to be pre-trained to appreciate the Projekt to its füllest as there are tiny nuances you'll only notice happening if trained.

u aren't evil u are a BDSM dom bambi ^^
harsh & powerful commanding obedience at fast, intense pace!
playing with the idea of peril? some innate dread makes it just much more real!
too much to say but nou...

[warning, post session word vomit on my blog!]
https://brandynette.com/bellmar-bambi-sl...reciation/
let me build you your dream modeling pay site!
mailto:brandynette@brandyphilias.com
(11 May 2024, 10:42 )brandynette Wrote: [warning, post session word vomit on my blog!]
https://brandynette.com/bellmar-bambi-sl...reciation/
ZZAAPP!
Yess!!! rgb(252, 0, 164) on rgb(125, 28, 83)!!! Yes! Make my eyes bleed Bambi out of them!!!
ZAAPP!! ZZAPPP!
(11 May 2024, 10:42 )brandynette Wrote: nou,
Are you Dutch? Come here and tie me up, you pervert!!! #Whatareyouwaitingfor???
ZZZZAPPP!!!!
(11 May 2024, 10:42 )brandynette Wrote: Austria
... f@#$%^&*k ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 46 9,241 29 May 2024, 19:43
Last Post: Victoria85
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 11 2,069 09 May 2024, 03:37
Last Post: Like Ra
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,538 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: a1996lsh (4) , AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (12) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (122) , bfluffy (1) , brandynette (11) , Cassandra (3) , EllieDrakon (2) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (113) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rebroad (1) , rolandmc (2) , RubinLeutnant (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (5) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subarashi (3) , subyasha (4) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)