Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

panty girdle
Women's Waist Trainer Body Shaper Tummy Control High Waist Flat Belly Panties Butt Lifter Shapewear Slimming Girdle Underwear
$6.18

transparent pantyhose
0D Ultra Thin Transparent Pantyhose Sexy One Line Crotch Slim Tights With Foot Shape Women Erotic Seamless Intimate Underwear
$4.04

shiny stockings
Polyester Leather Long Socks New Spandex PVC Women Shiny Leather Stockings Thigh-High Stockings Women
$5.94

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$94.40-4%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Thrusting Black Cock Realistic Dildo Sex Toys for Women Telescopic Vibrating Heating Vibrator G Spot Anal Stimulation Penis
$21.55-1%

ballet high heels
ballet girl high heels bracelet
$322.92-50%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Gloves Tail Costume
$216.21-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep stuff
(03 Jul 2023, 21:20 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Jul 2023, 20:58 )hypnotizedslut Wrote: I don't think anything in the uniform is mandatory.....?
Nothing is mandatory, besides listening to the files 😁
And, yes, anything might become a trigger. Including the room or circumstances.

So still only skimmed 'da files...My first question is if we want different clothing to have different "effects" when triggered, will we have to make a separate file for each clothing "trigger"? 

The IQ Lock we want to use to give me "dude/jock/bro" mentality, instead of a bimbo...but 'da two are "similar" enough a few edits should help sort things out.

Is there a way ta' add in elements/ways of speaking...to use certain words....mannerisims, ect?
(03 Jul 2023, 23:21 )betaboitoy Wrote: if we want different clothing to have different "effects" when triggered, will we have to make a separate file for each clothing "trigger"? 
Just try to use different clothing for different files, then check what you feel when you put one set on, then another. It's up to your subconscious.
(03 Jul 2023, 23:32 )Like Ra Wrote: Just try to use different clothing for different files, then check what you feel when you put one set on, then another. It's up to your subconscious.

But, what I mean is...can we "prime" an object to "lock in" traits that then "build" on each other?

Usin' his hoodie as an example...surfer vibe/culture
Vans hat...skater slang/attitude
Leather bracelet...submissive/obedient tendencies

So when worn "together" in various combinations they realign the personality slightly?
(Which could be changed/edited by adding/removing clothing items.)
(04 Jul 2023, 00:36 )betaboitoy Wrote: But, what I mean is...can we "prime" an object to "lock in" traits that then "build" on each other?
Theoretically, it's possible. At least "short-term", within one session. But it might become too complex and confusing. Possibly, train with one piece, when this trigger begins to work, add another?
(04 Jul 2023, 00:47 )Like Ra Wrote: Theoretically, it's possible. At least "short-term", within one session. But it might become too complex and confusing. Possibly, train with one piece, when this trigger begins to work, add another?

Aight, thanx!!! Appreciate 'da input. Plan to start wit' a hybrid jock/thong...an' work out from there...Now comes 'da wickedly tedium editin' text from 'da exisitin' files. Confused 

Expect more questions. 😁
So as an update on using these files to brainwash my wife, they seem to be taking root quite well. She went to get her nails done (pink) with a new (very girly) friend that she's made since starting the files. She has made an appointment for botox and to get her hair dyed blonde. She said that she's been looking into laser eye surgery and plans to talk to the botox place about lip fillers as well. And she has been obsessing about wanting fake tits, but wants to wait until we have a kid or two so that her boobs don't change from the pregnancy or cause problems with breastfeeding. Beyond that, she has definitely started to become more giggly. When she gets really excited she'll even do a giggle with palms flat, leg kicked up, and chest out pose that looks very much the bimbo part.

I asked her two questions after a trance today, the first:

In my opinion, being hypnotized is more of an acute process where one goes into trance and responds to triggers and suggestions, while being brainwashed is a long term process which can be aided by, but does not require, hypnosis. Do you think you're being hypnotized, brainwashed, or both?

Her response: "I think both, some of the triggers are hit or miss, but it feels sooooooo good when the file's say 'Good Girl, Bambi.' Enough that I definitely feel like it's hypnotizing me. And we both know my behavior has been gradually changing, so it's clearly brainwashing me."

The second:

Do you think the brainwashing is just that the files are giving your brain permission to do things it was aeady interested in but needed 'permission' to do. Or do you think it's true transformative brainwashing?

Her response "Well. While you were at work a few days ago I learned that the plastic surgery group I've been looking into does a 'mommy makeover' which is a combo breast lift, implants, and tummy tuck. I'm pretty sure that would have and should have disgusted me, but instead I got so happy and horny that I started masturbating... So... I'm gonna go with transformative."

All in all, very interesting and enjoyable results. And considering she is not a hypnofetishist like the rest of us, I'm inclined to believe her observations since she's not blinded by her own desire for the hypnosis to work. Another noteworthy occurrence, although I have removed all negative emotion from the files that I've played for her (such as getting stressed and anxious when not dolled up) she did have a dream which distressed her. She said she became a perfect bimbo but became so dumb and shallow that I got bored with her and left her.

And as a side note, in editing these files I've probably been exposed to them 4x as much as my wife has and have had no effects whatsoever. The woman has achieved more hypnosis effects in like 2-3 months as I have in like 10 year of specifically trying to train at it.
(06 Jul 2023, 06:12 )NotSpoogeanator Wrote: Her response: "I think both, some of the triggers are hit or miss, but it feels sooooooo good when the file's say 'Good Girl, Bambi.' Enough that I definitely feel like it's hypnotizing me. And we both know my behavior has been gradually changing, so it's clearly brainwashing me."

Interestin' stuffs. For us we'll be switchin' to the phrase "good boy", but it is something I aeady "associate" wit' positive vibes, I think 'dis will only strengthen it.

(06 Jul 2023, 06:12 )NotSpoogeanator Wrote: And as a side note, in editing these files I've probably been exposed to them 4x as much as my wife has and have had no effects whatsoever. The woman has achieved more hypnosis effects in like 2-3 months as I have in like 10 year of specifically trying to train at it.

I feel I'm somewhere on the scale between two of the two of you. I feel it take me a "while" to have achieve an  effect, but repetition definitely overcomes 'dis issue. Right now, we've used Nimja's Fucktoy Series...(edited of course)...And are tryin' to "tie in" aeady conditioned elements into 'dis new training "regimen". Anys, if it achieves half of what the Bambi series is supposedly capable of, we'll be very pleased.

Unrelated is okay to send ya' DM to ask some questions?
Watch her eyes...

bambi_sleep-01.mp4 (Size: 24 MB )

By TomTame
Has this been posted yet? Bambi lighter version of files. Interestingly includes some peek into what is removed.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/fo...sp=sharing

I have contacted the creator (https://www.reddit.com/u/tMetamorph) as not much is described. No reply yet.
(07 Jul 2023, 16:34 )Pinkcrowbird Wrote: Bambi lighter version of files
Interesting! Thanks! Added the link to the first post. The total size is 1.1GB - will be available in RS (@bzorl, you there? 😉)

u/tMetamorph Wrote:I've recently been working on a project to remove parts of the Bambi files that I personally find distracting or disconcerting. While primarily intended for my own enjoyment, I figured I'd share what I've made.

BambiLite seeks to remove themes of negative reinforcement, addiction, surgical modification, and takeover from the original files. It tones down some of the language surrounding body modification, "fakeness", and the more bratty personality changes.

The goal is to create a more modular set of conditioning that can be combined with the original files as desired, providing an option for those who want to have a more cultivated Bambi experience.

Several variant files exist to partially reincorporate certain elements that were removed (to accommodate different tastes).

See the accompanying file descriptions for more detailed notes on changes made to individual files.

As for the changes, this is from the file descriptions:

BambiLite Bimbodoll Contitioning Wrote:00 Rapid Induction
Unchanged.

01 Bubble Induction
Unchanged.

02 Bubble Acceptance
Removed references to specific ages during the "forgetting" section (personal preference).

03 Bambi Named and Drained
Minor wording changes (mostly negative language directed toward the "old self"). Removed specific IQ numbers from the "countdown" section.

04 Bambi IQ Lock
Clothing is always refered to as "bimbo" clothing, rather than simply "girly", "sexy", etc. Removed suggestions about the inability to read or count.

05 Bambi Body Lock
Experimental file which attempts to remove all needle imagery or outright reference to surgery. Toned down some of the more extreme body modification imagery. Removed some of the more restrictive suggestions around physical capability (needing heels to walk, needing a corset for support, weak limbs, etc).
(Restrictive)
Retains the suggestions about needing heels to walk, corset for support, etc.

06 Bambi Attitude Lock
Removed various negative reinforcement suggestions (anxiety, jealousy, etc). Removed certain personality suggestions (self-centered, petulant, high-maintenance, irrational, etc). Toned down the strength of the compulsions. Toned down posture suggestions.

07 Bambi Uniformed
Clothing is always refered to as "bimbo" clothing, rather than simply "girly", "sexy", etc. Toned down the locking trigger to make undressing more difficult, rather than impossible. Removed the suggestion to use the trigger when attempting to undress.

08 Bambi Takeover
Removed all addiction suggestions and takeover references, leaving a somewhat generic strengthening file which makes the Bambi personality more powerful and distinct.

09 Bambi Cockslut
Minor change to remove some negative reinforcement ("and this feels bad").

10 Bambi Awakens
Removed all addiction suggestions, anxiety suggestions, and the compulsion to dress up regularly. Added a line about obeying written triggers.
(Compulsion)
Retains the compulsion to dress up regularly.
(Uniformed)
Adds the basic concept of the uniform to the beginning of the file. Useful as part of a 01,02,03,10 starter playlist to establish the uniform early on and isolate the effects of the files. Use instead of 07 Bambi Uniformed if you want to skip the "sticky" elements of the uniform.

BambiLite FuckDoll BrainWash Wrote:01 Blank Mindless Doll
Unchanged.

02 Cock Dumb Hole
Toned down some of the more extreme body image language. Removed suggestions about the inability to read or count.

03 Uniform Slut Puppet
Toned down posture suggestions. Removed language about only being able to undress in certain situations.
(Strict)
Retains the language about only being able to undress in certain situations.

04 Vain Horny Happy
Removed the section about placing the old self in bondage. Removed the suggestions that Bambi can influence life outside of uniform.
(Gag)
Retains language about gagging the old self.

05 Bimbo Drift
Removed addiction suggestions, anxiety suggestions, and the compulsion to dress up regularly.
(Compulsion)
Retains the compulsion to dress up regularly.

BambiLite Fucktoy Fantasy Wrote:01 Blowup Pleasure Toy
Unchanged.

02 Perfect Bimbo Maid
Removed some negative reinforcement related to cleaning.

03 Restrained and Milked
Unchanged.

BambiLite Fucktoy Submission Wrote:01 Bimbo Giggletime
Removed a suggestion preventing the use of long words.

02 Mindlocked Cock Zombie
Removed some language suggesting the trigger is inherently a punishment.
Removed the requirement to masturbate when triggered.
Removed the suggestions about the old self's ability to masturbate. Removed some derogatory language ("stupid sluts who think they get to decide").

(Full)
Retains suggestions about the old self's inability to masturbate.

BambiLite FuckPuppet Freedom Wrote:01 Fake Plastic Fuckpuppet
Toned down some of the more extreme body modification.
Removed some negative reinforcement language.
Removed a suggestion about becoming anyone's slave when touched.

02 Designer Pleasure Puppet
Removed all references to anxiety (also in the acking tracks).

03 Bimbo Fuckpuppet Oblivion
Removed the section about placing a "control collar" on the old self.
Removed explicit references to surgery and body modification.
Removed the section about losing relationships with friends and family.
Removed the section about sex work.
Removed suggestions about the inability to read or count.
Removed wording about old memories being "unsettling"

BambiLite Enforcement Wrote:00 Bimbo Drone
Unchanged.

01 Bimbo Relaxation
Minor wording changes.

02 Bimbo Mindwipe.
Minor wording changes.

03 Bimbo Slumber
Unchanged.

04 Bimbo Tranquility
Unchanged.

05 Bimbo Pride
Removed some negative reinforcement language. Removed the section which lists various examples of "good" and "bad" behaviour.
Removed a line about "needing to listen more", and a line that suggests "anyone can make her sleep and forget".
(Full)
Retains the section with examples of "good" and "bad" behaviour.

06 Bimbo Pleasure
Reworked obedience language to focus on unexpected or inconvenient commands, rather than obedience to "extreme" or "disconcerting" commands.

07 Bimbo Servitude
Removed some of the more extreme obedience suggestions ("any command from any source at any time", etc)

08 Bimbo Addiction
Removed the strengthing of the P****** and P******* trigger.
Installs the S*** and S***** trigger from 10 Bimbo Protection, which creates a sense of contentment with all conditioning.
Removed takeover suggestions and some of the more aggressive addiction suggestions.

09 Bimbo Amnesia
Removed the section with various examples of what changes might be forgotten (personal preference).
Removed a line about "needing to listen more", and a line that suggests "anyone can make her sleep and forget".

BambiLite Mental Makeover Wrote:01 Sleepygirl Salon
Removed a needle reference.

02 Mentally Platinum Blonde
Removed sections: making lots of mistakes, being emotional, being bitchy and making snap judgements.

03 Automatic Airhead
Removed sections: can barely finish a complete thought, unable to make decisions, can't think while talking, forget big words and numbers, needing lots of help with even simple tasks, unable to have opinions, can't be taken seriously.

04 Superficial Basic Bitch
Removed language about making snap decisions and shallow judgements, "permanent mental uniform", deep aversion to anything unfashionable, needing to be uniformed at all times, unable to remove uniform.
Removed the suggestion to "reset" when taking a selfie.

05 Life Control Total Doll
Removed the section about the "mental uniform", all references to surgery or needles, and the section allowing Bambi to override the old self.

07 Makeover Awakener
Removed language around old memories being "troubling".
Removed a reference to the "mental uniform".
Removed an addiction suggestion.
Removed a reference to lip fillers.

BambiLite Puppet Princess Loop Wrote:01 Sleepyhead
Unchanged.

02 Bobblehead
Unchanged.

03 Bambidoll
Removed a needle reference.

04 Giggledoll
Unchanged.

05 Ohmigod
Unchanged.

06 Ziplock
Removed references to the "mental uniform" and the section about the gloves which control Bambi's hands.

BambiLite Enforcement Wrote:08 Bimbo Addiction
Removed the strengthing of the P****** and P******* trigger.
Installs the S*** and S***** trigger from 10 Bimbo Protection, which creates a sense of contentment with all conditioning.
Removes takeover suggestions and some of the more aggressive addiction suggestions.
(Full)
Does not install the S*** and S***** trigger. Retains the full strength addiction suggestions.
(Takeover)
Retains the takeover language.
(Full+Takeover)
Does not install the S*** and S***** trigger. Retains the full strength addiction suggestions and takeover language.

10 Bimbo Protection
Removed language around trusting all files and considering all bimbo training to be good.
Removed suggestions about being unable to wake up once a session is started.
Removed suggestions that cause the old self to be deprogrammed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 33 5,228 41 minutes ago
Last Post: rebroad
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,006 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 16,761 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 14,845 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222
Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues Like Ra 71 6,333 22 Mar 2024, 17:50
Last Post: sexyfayetv

Contributors: 318183111 (0) , 641684410@qq.com (1) , 839millionman (3) , afhlmx (3) , AlexDeLarge (5) , Amristo (2) , AndreaJayne (1) , anon1337idk (3) , AphroditeVoid (1) , Bailey (6) , bambeeturnal (2) , Bambi Jess (2) , Bambi3130 (11) , BambiBarbie (4) , Bambiforever (1) , Bambifurreva (4) , BambiKassy (3) , BambiNovaBot (2) , Bambislave (49) , bambisleep (2) , bellmar (8) , Bimbim Bambi (5) , bimboandrea25 (1) , BleuSkiess (1) , bobhoze (3) , BondageGreen (5) , Bound Whore (3) , BrokefangMagepunk (3) , CallMe_Remi (1) , catmartyr (1) , Cattani (27) , chastity10101 (3) , chloeperson04 (1) , Chrisc4199 (1) , christianna (1) , Christina (4) , christof (3) , cinon (1) , coherentwood (3) , coldwarsurvivor (6) , CollectiveThought (5) , Culmor (4) , DarkCrystal44 (1) , DDRoseDoll (1) , doe (2) , duality99 (2) , dustymoon1 (9) , ellex (4) , Ellie (5) , ElliEll (6) , Ellielli (2) , EPIQ (1) , Erin (1) , FerengiDealer (5) , Figget451 (6) , FleurFem (0) , GoodPuppy (1) , Graz (1) , Harrys (1) , Heidi Slave (2) , helenabrown (7) , HerLittleBitch (1) , HesseDemian (11) , horse (1) , Hypno511 (1) , Hypnoboy52 (19) , HypnoMix (1) , hypnosub (3) , hypnotizedslut (2) , Irishguy42069 (8) , jadefortyfour (14) , jane (1) , JaneSintimes (10) , jeffkronn (2) , Jenni K (2) , jennysmith_tg (2) , JessiePanties (1) , Jondoe (2) , k294239031 (1) , kaitlynkassidy89 (1) , karza (1) , katplanchette (8) , kor faeron (1) , Korit (1) , krypton85 (5) , Lazaro Valiente (1) , LeilaCM (1) , Lesotho (2) , Like Ra (675) , Lost (19) , luftifuzz (6) , lurker (57) , Lycalopex (31) , MasterDQ (5) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , MicaMagique (4) , MindsEye (2) , Mongo (1) , motohua (24) , Natalieshere (2) , nikkifriel (5) , NotSpoogeanator (8) , nystul (3) , Nyx (5) , Oldself (34) , Opal (0) , pansy (10) , parkinson (2) , Penguin (2) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , Pinkcrowbird (4) , pinkpillz2025 (2) , ProfessorPig (4) , Rami (1) , ranma82 (3) , rebroad (11) , redara (6) , rolandmc (7) , rubpit (1) , saffi_t (2) , savemyday2001 (1) , scratch (1) , Selfexploration (15) , sensitivesix (3) , sexyfayetv (19) , shemhamforash (7) , shinybambi (94) , sione92 (2) , sissyashleighprincess (1) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , sissy_marzena (1) , slaanesh555 (7) , slut_sqrd (1) , Sorez (1) , spandextc (2) , spiraltone42 (17) , squall1150 (1) , StarBlazerBambi (24) , stationcashplease (5) , stuff123 (3) , subdream (26) , submissivenikki (1) , subyasha (5) , sylents (1) , testdrive06 (8) , tfhypnotist (2) , Thea_DA (2) , thominhose (12) , TopKek (3) , trismegist (1) , Tritium (4) , trusty_old_crowbar (1) , unknown000 (3) , Vanillacokeisbae (1) , Vixien (1) , vwarner1411 (2) , Weeble (6) , wolford57 (4) , Xeklor (1) , yihope (1) , YoungBambiSleep (10) , ZapCockDrainObey (1) , Zigir (2) , Zooy (6) , 黑白讲 (3)