Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny black Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$482.79-19%

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Women Mesh Swimsuits Thongs And G Strings Transparent Swimwear Mini Micro Bikini Panties Tanga Erotic Lingerie Bathingsuits
$14.23

latex swimsuit
100% Latex Rubber Gummi Leotard Mould Body Swimsuit Black Latex Bodysuit
$24.19-5%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Gummi Sexy Women Shorts Rubber Panties Plus Size XXXL Custom Made Handmade Underwear S-LPW025
$39.91-17%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Huge Big Soft Vibrator Heating Realistic Dildo for Woman Men Wireless Telescopic Big Dick Masturbator Penis G Spot Sex Toys
$13.54

mouth gag
C Shape Dental Mouth Opener , 10pcs Mouth Gag Dental Orthodontic Tool Intraoral Cheek Lip Retractor Mouth Spreader Lip Opener
$31.18

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion White Warm Knitted Autumn Winter Hat Bow Cutecore Solid Streetwear Tierred Beanie Hat All-Match Cap Outwear
$26.60-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Streams not working.
Hi Ra,
This morning the RSS streams aggregation appears to be broken for most of the popular links.
Using Firefox on Android, the page shows an error message & a hyperlink to "how to debug wordpress"

The only feed that does work for me is the shopping one.

Also does not matter if I am logged in or not

/Egregious
O!.... Something new...
It was Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (YARPP), which was updated yesterday.... Disabled it - the streams are back.

Thanks for letting me know, @egregious !
Aaand it's fixed by the developers 😊
BTW, I thought it's only me who's using the streams 😁 I was about to sort the list and add/delete the channels again. Your recommendations are very welcome!
Deviant art stream is wonky.
Looked like full of rubbish at first.
Now looks like people whinging about ai content.

Let's hope it settles down soon
(28 Nov 2022, 09:58 )egregious Wrote: Deviant art stream is wonky.
Apparently, DeviantArt is dead. Here's from Stjepan Sejic (aka Shiniez):

Quote:why not here? because deviantart has unleashed ai on the site and it achieved exactly the thing i was afraid of. it clogged everything up with spam of ai generated stuff to the point where actual artists are being phased out.

so no, i won't be posting my works here anymore. still, i will be posting links for where you can read the new updates for those wanting to do so. 

Another site bites the dust... Twitter next?
(28 Nov 2022, 09:58 )egregious Wrote: Deviant art stream is wonky.
I removed some dead feeds - should look better in a coupe of hours.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Reporting function is not working krinlyc 2 2,770 25 Aug 2023, 21:06
Last Post: Like Ra
Audio/video files not working LoveTights 4 1,121 07 Aug 2023, 20:01
Insert a link not working madjack 9 3,863 20 Jun 2017, 00:06
Blog is partially working Like Ra 0 4,339 30 Jan 2009, 01:16

Contributors: egregious (2) , Like Ra (6)