Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex zentai
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

latex swimsuit
latex gummi catsuit bodysuit swimsuit Fetishism Latex Rubber Catsuit Bodysuit Tights Suit Cosplay
$1450.52-63%

mummy bondage
SM Sex Binding Mermaid Mummy Body Bondage Bag Sleeping Bag Sack Leather Straight Jacket Bodysuit Erotic Costume Toys For Couple
$157.59-49%

panty girdle
CINOON Women High Waist Body Shaper Panties Tummy Belly Control Body Slimming Control Shapewear Girdle Underwear Waist Trainer
$12.08-51%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Lace Emrboidery LIngerie Set Sexy Initimates Women Bra + Breif Underwear Set
$20.15-40%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Real Vagina Love Sex Doll Pocket Pusssy Silicone Half Body
$54.91-50%

amoresy
AMORESY Fashion Men Shiny Satin Running Spandex Sleeveless Tights Sports Hurdle Vest Smooth Pullover Breathable Activewear Tops
$278.30

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Anything funny?
'There are four lights!'

Meanwhile, here's Zatanna.

c7ad68b9abe7046c01cdf28a2d089ba72efe81633f3f08287c78d81e142947e0.jpg   
Hello,

More quarintine fashion/joking:

1ati3ebdj1o41.jpg    from  Reddit.

I think this more funny than sexy so I'm posting it here.

tt4n
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.
(22 Mar 2020, 01:55 )SLL Wrote: More quarintine fashion/joking:
A comment from my wife:"She's not wearing a medical mask!" Not approved 😟

😁

(This is the girl: https://www.reddit.com/user/vickydevika )
I'm telling my wife I am getting this for her to keep her safe so shh! about the medical mask.
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.
 DC46FAE4-3BAD-4BC7-8381-9DC8C59FB774.jpeg   
I love Uhura's expression here.

Uhura.jpg   
I don't like her tights either...
The Star Trek original series tights weren't anything special, they had quite a coarse texture. I just find Uhura's reaction to the femmed Jim Kirk amusing.
Something I stumbled across while searching for pics of Joanna Lumley as Purdey. 

>.<

OhDearPurdey.jpg   
(31 Mar 2020, 23:08 )Culmor Wrote: The Star Trek original series tights weren't anything special, they had quite a coarse texture. I just find Uhura's reaction to the femmed Jim Kirk amusing.

I was reminded of DS9 'Trials and Tribble-ations' - do you think Jadzia's tights are any better?  😁

Star-Trek-DS9-Trials-and-Tribble-ations.jpg    - You've got to admire the old style uniform

ds9tribbles7.jpg    - Kirk looking thoughtful  Lol Lol Lol Lol 

MJ

Ps. spell checker really wants to auto-correct to 'tribulations' !