Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

silicone bodysuit
CYOMI Silicone Bodysuit Fake Vagina Breast Forms 3-Point D Cup Boobs Tits For Drag Queen Crossdresser Transgender Shemale 2TH
$258.31-50%

ikoky
IKOKY Cock Rings Penis Rings Time Delay Ejaculation Adjustable Erotic Sex Toys for Men
$2.93

telescopic masturbator
Telescopic Sex Machines for Men and Women Mini Reciprocating Linear Actuator Dildos Suction Cup 3XLR Connector Coke Cup Sex Toys
$198.60

bondage lock
Adult Game Electronic Timer Erotic Bondage Timer Switch Sex Toys Fetish Restraints Digital Time Lock For Couples Accessories
$15.17

bondage
Harajuku Chocker Sexy Heart Lock Key Rivets Black Goth Punk Chokers Gothic Choker Necklace for Women Hip Hop Bondage Cosplay
$1.89

ultrathin pantyhose
Summer Sexy Invisible Pantyhose Women Ultrathin Seamless High Waist Pantyhose Tights Women Transparent Stockings medias mujer
$1.14-31%

2024 chastity
2024 New Double Ring Ventilate Chastity Device With 4 Penis Rings,Cobra Male Cock Cage,Penis Lcok,BDSM Sex Toy For Man Gay 18+
$29.03-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Anyone know where to buy/what this is?
Hi guys, unfortunately after searching like crazy I can't seem to find a piece of gear that I do not know the name of. There's two cuffs that go on each upper arm, connected by a strap. In the middle of the strap is a perpendicular strap that connects to a very wide cuff and is worn like a box tie (any variation of this is fine). I remember seeing a cheap one on ebay or amazon a while ago but couldn't find it (i don't think i'd trust a cheap one anyway). Any ideas?

the best i can find is a digital painting of something similar:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 yep.jpg   
I don't think you can find one of these.
Somewhere in here is a full discription of the outfit. There is a thread about the locking device, how it's made and a story about the girl and the suit.
I know of 4 pictures of this girl. Leotard and no gag, leotard with gag, catsuit with no gag and catsuit with gag.
Now, to continue, there is a way to make something like this, one verson is from a lady that makes a self bondage harnesses. With a little coaxing, she just might make one for you. But it will cost you.

I've been thinking on how make a binder myself. In in hen scratch right now.
And here's the lock for the arm-binder:

https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/417
Anyone know where to find a maid outfit/minidress like this?
 maid.png     willie34.jpg   
Nevermind, it's called a "spank skirt". 😉
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
Spank suit or dress. And yes, they do show up on eBay once in a while.
I want to say that Mizfits in the UK had them for a while, but that was quite a while back. Not sure if they have them anymore.

But that's all I can remember about the suit.
I'm sure that honour in the U.K. Had them in the past.
Libidex's 'De Sade' skirt and dress are in a similar style though longer.

Sade dress.jpg   
 Sade skirt.jpg   

It seems I'm not allowed to attach more than one pic to a post now...
(04 Feb 2017, 08:53 )culmor Wrote: It seems I'm not allowed to attach more than one pic to a post now...

Hmmm... working OK for me, but I notice that the 'thumb previews' that appeared a week ago have gone again?

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Down/Quilted Fetish - Where to Buy Stuff Strappado 0 6,233 12 Jul 2011, 20:13
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Culmor (2) , j281995 (1) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , mysecretpantyhose (1) , Tinker D (3)