Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
Womens Erotic Pu Leather Bodysuit Sexy Cupless Crotchless Teddy Lingerie Wetlook Clubwear Latex Catsuit Fetish Teddies Costume
$156.83

pueraria mirifica
10ml Breast Enlargement Oil Lifting Cream Natural Pueraria Mirifica Enlarge Bust Bigger Hips Ass Enhancement 3CB030
$4.24-59%

gaff men
1pc Men Hiding Gaff Transgender Solid Sponge Pad Camel Toe Crossdressing Underwear Cups Sissy Panties Protective Pad
$2.87-25%

wetlook
S-5XL Men Sexy Wetlook Striped Patchwork T-Shirts Soft Faux PU Leather Shirt Tops Clubwear Fetish Punk Lingerie bodysuit Shirts
$17.34-29%

latex rubber handmade
Black Latex Men Panties Sexy Rubber Shorts Boxer Handmade Underwear
$48.27-19%

dildo
7 Size Realistic Dildo Jelly Penis Suction Cup Dildo Big Dick Female Masturbator Clitoral Stimulator Lesbian Sex Toys For Women
$22.49

crossdresser silicone mask
Top Quality Handmade Silicone Face Mask Sexy And Sweet Half Female Face Ching Crossdress Mask Crossdresser Doll Human Skin Mask
$120.99

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Anyone know the title of this movie?
Probably made in the early seventies, it featured a female jewel thief. In the only scene I remember the heroine (villainess?) was dressed in a black leotard and tights and opened a safe using only her toes. I think it may have had 'ice' in the title.
Female jewel thief ?
Did she leave a calling card, like a white glove?
Maybe a sub character to the main character.
The Bond films had lots of sexy girls in them.
Movie or TV?
The only thing I remember distinctly was that a girl in a classic black long sleeved leotard and sheer-ish stirrup or footless tights laid on her back on the floor and demonstrated her safe-cracking skills to a gangster by breaking into a safe just by manipulating (if that's the right word) the dial with her toes. Maybe it was as late as the early eighties but I don't recall footless tights or leggings being fashionable before then.
Though I definitely think it's earlier than that. Maybe the fitness trend of the eighties drew on an earlier dancers' fashion?
Closest that comes to mind is "Entrapment" with Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137494/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_7 but that was 1999. If I can get hold of my film and TV guru friend... will ask her
Sorry Vanessa, but this movie's from my youth, definitely not 1999. More like '79 I'd have thought.
Ah Ha!
I've just found a reference to a 1981 movie called 'Green Ice'. It has 'Ice' in the title a as I mentioned, it fits roughly with my idea of the date, it also features a mysterious woman and some emeralds.

It also seems to be more-or-less on You-tube so I'll have a look/see.
Ok, a movie from the late 70s, a gangster?
Was the movie based in the 60s, or maybe on the 70s.
Did you see a telephone? Old style, as in rotatery or buttons?
What did other people wear?

I am thinking maybe it might have been a TV show.

Any other hints?

I love puzzles.
Green Ice?
(31 Dec 2013, 23:38 )Tinker D Wrote: Green Ice?

If I hadn't faffed about editing I'd have beaten you by a minute or two, I think 😊
Congrats!
C.
Took a shot.
A movie about a guy, down on his luck, gets involved with a female jewel theif and ?????

Sorry, didn't see the movie.

Good puzzle.

But I just got an idea, a self bondage with spy gear, clothing, and a timer.
Sounds like a good idea for some late nite fun.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
You know you’re overworking when… Like Ra 10 2,408 04 Aug 2020, 17:39
Last Post: Like Ra
Paris... Anyone getting this ? Tinker D 11 6,089 15 Nov 2015, 15:15
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Culmor (9) , Like Ra (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (4) , Tinker D (7) , vanessa_fetish (1)