Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
ROUGH BEAST Sex Machine Attachment VAC-U-LOCK Dildo Love Machine For Female,Adapter For Quick/3XL/Suction Cup Interface,Sexual
$11.05-48%

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Hot Women One Piece Skin Bodysuit Cosplay Catsuit Jumpsuits Stretch bodystocking Spandex Zentai Suit
$133.08-50%

voletex
Women Latex Hoods With One Tress Wig Hair Customized Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Mask Heroine Hood Headgear Zentai
$71.39-7%

shapewear
Slimming Shorts Women Body Shaper High Waist Flat Belly Sheathing Panties Hip Lift Shaping Underwear Tummy Control Shapewear
$5.60

shiny swimsuit
Shiny PU Bikini 2024 Extreme Mini Micro Thong Bikinis Female Swimsuit Women Swimwear Two-pieces Bikini Set Bathing Suit Swim
$9.91

anime fetish
Handmade Latex Mask Pink with Transparent Rubber Hoods Sexy Fetish Back Zip Cosplay Party Catsuit Clubwear for Women
$387.20-49%

latex rubber handmade
Handmade Casual Shoes Men 100% Genuine Cow Leather Luxury Slip On Fisherman Shoes Soft Rubber Driving Flat Shoe Men Loafers
$49.05-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Anyone know the title of this movie?
Probably made in the early seventies, it featured a female jewel thief. In the only scene I remember the heroine (villainess?) was dressed in a black leotard and tights and opened a safe using only her toes. I think it may have had 'ice' in the title.
Female jewel thief ?
Did she leave a calling card, like a white glove?
Maybe a sub character to the main character.
The Bond films had lots of sexy girls in them.
Movie or TV?
The only thing I remember distinctly was that a girl in a classic black long sleeved leotard and sheer-ish stirrup or footless tights laid on her back on the floor and demonstrated her safe-cracking skills to a gangster by breaking into a safe just by manipulating (if that's the right word) the dial with her toes. Maybe it was as late as the early eighties but I don't recall footless tights or leggings being fashionable before then.
Though I definitely think it's earlier than that. Maybe the fitness trend of the eighties drew on an earlier dancers' fashion?
Closest that comes to mind is "Entrapment" with Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137494/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_7 but that was 1999. If I can get hold of my film and TV guru friend... will ask her
Sorry Vanessa, but this movie's from my youth, definitely not 1999. More like '79 I'd have thought.
Ah Ha!
I've just found a reference to a 1981 movie called 'Green Ice'. It has 'Ice' in the title a as I mentioned, it fits roughly with my idea of the date, it also features a mysterious woman and some emeralds.

It also seems to be more-or-less on You-tube so I'll have a look/see.
Ok, a movie from the late 70s, a gangster?
Was the movie based in the 60s, or maybe on the 70s.
Did you see a telephone? Old style, as in rotatery or buttons?
What did other people wear?

I am thinking maybe it might have been a TV show.

Any other hints?

I love puzzles.
Green Ice?
(31 Dec 2013, 23:38 )Tinker D Wrote: Green Ice?

If I hadn't faffed about editing I'd have beaten you by a minute or two, I think 😊
Congrats!
C.
Took a shot.
A movie about a guy, down on his luck, gets involved with a female jewel theif and ?????

Sorry, didn't see the movie.

Good puzzle.

But I just got an idea, a self bondage with spy gear, clothing, and a timer.
Sounds like a good idea for some late nite fun.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
You know you’re overworking when… Like Ra 10 2,412 04 Aug 2020, 17:39
Last Post: Like Ra
Paris... Anyone getting this ? Tinker D 11 6,093 15 Nov 2015, 15:15
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Culmor (9) , Like Ra (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (4) , Tinker D (7) , vanessa_fetish (1)