Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
Halloween The Jim Carrey Movies Mask Cosplay Green Mask Costume Adult Fancy Dress Face Halloween Masquerade Party Mask
$20.45

pvc stockings
Thigh High Sexy Stockings PVC Leather Oil Shiny Stockings Above Knee Latex Medias Sexy Party Lingerie Non-slip Cosplay Socks
$7.89

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Long Sleeve High Neck Footed Unitard Plus Size Full Body Bodysuits Adult Leotard Zentai Cosplay HollweenCostumes
$32.66-30%

shiny swimsuit
String Black Shiny Swimsuit With Ties 2024 Bikini Sexy Swimwear Women Bathing Suit Brazilian Bikini Solid Color Beachwear
$15.71

pvc stockings
XXL Plus Size Lace Top Silicone Hold Up Thigh High Stockings Gothic Punk Faux Leather Leg Warmers Women Sexy Pole Dance Clubwear
$12.08-50%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Vintage Fashion Square Neck Lace Patchwork Y2K Autumn T-shirts for Women Crop Tops Bow Cute T shirt Aesthetic Clothes
$30.47-50%

drozeno
DROZENO Women's bag 2024 new popular cross-body bag feminine leather Fanny pack
$204.36-65%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Anal sheath
UK is in the EU. That means no custom declaration and no extra taxes. Or am I missing something?
(12 Jun 2011, 19:07 )Like Ra Wrote: UK is in the EU. That means no custom declaration and no extra taxes. Or am I missing something?

Nope I just wasn't 100% sure if there was no customs or taxes for parcels moving within the EU. I have done a little research though and now know there are not. Hoorah! 😁

/LLL
Just do not forget about posting some photos 😉
That hood/ Gag looks really cool. I'm going to try one .
(18 Jun 2011, 23:18 )tbirdgal Wrote: That hood/ Gag looks really cool. I'm going to try one .

What hod/gag?
I bought a pair of latex shorts with an anal condom a few years back.
Worthless, couldn’t even get the F@———g condom to go in even with a dildo. And once you do make in, the whole thing comes out. No mater how much line you use.
But I did find a trick.
I have a rather hard dildo that I was able to drill a small hole all the way through. I then lube it up and after I get the sheath and dildo in, I injected air into the dildo. The dildo then slides out, leaving the condom still inside.
But, like before, once you insert your toy inside, the condom will stick to the dildo and out they come.
So yea, pretty much useless as far as I’m concerned.
(24 Aug 2022, 17:30 )Tinker D Wrote: I bought a pair of latex shorts with an anal condom a few years back.
Worthless, couldn’t even get the F@———g condom to go in even with a dildo. And once you do make in, the whole thing comes out. No mater how much line you use.
But I did find a trick.
I have a rather hard dildo that I was able to drill a small hole all the way through. I then lube it up and after I get the sheath and dildo in, I injected air into the dildo. The dildo then slides out, leaving the condom still inside.
But, like before, once you insert your toy inside, the condom will stick to the dildo and out they come.
So yea, pretty much useless as far as I’m concerned.

ive thought of this issue, even though never experienced it...
my engineering solution would be to have a rubber ring (o ring) the same inner diameter as the sheath set maybe 3-5cm further up from the entrance
this would act as the top of a butt plug and hold it up!!
(24 Aug 2022, 17:30 )Tinker D Wrote: I bought a pair of latex shorts with an anal condom a few years back.
Worthless,
Yep, I was very excited at first, but those sheaths are very awkward indeed. BTW, built-in dildos are also far from anatomically comfortable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Liquidating poop by enema or anal wash? Lancer 24 1,298 03 Jan 2023, 17:16
Last Post: Vixien
Sizing your Anal Toys.. ltxrob 4 1,540 19 Oct 2020, 07:16
Last Post: ltxrob
remote controlled anal plug slaafruben 15 6,054 29 Jan 2018, 21:04
Last Post: Will90MeeG
Is this safe for anal insertion Sbryan 6 4,907 30 Dec 2015, 23:43
Last Post: Like Ra
Penis sheath Like Ra 5 12,373 15 Aug 2014, 10:14
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: Like Ra (8) , ltxrob (1) , LustrousLaminaLover (6) , madjack (1) , tbirdgal (1) , Tinker D (1)