Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
Latex Mask Sexy Rubber Hood Fetish Mask Latex Costume Single Molding Without Splicing Gaps
$119.79

latex one piece
Mens Lingerie Patent Leather Latex Zipper Jumpsuit Long Sleeve Bodysuit One Piece Wet Look Rave Party Clubwear Romper Costume
$122.73-31%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Knee High Boots Zip Up Pointed Toe Thin High Heels Shiny Handmade Tall Boots Lady Shoes Woman Big Size 36 38 40 43
$103.66-39%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Flats Slip On Comfortable Ladies Shoes Woman Driving Causal Students Pregnant Mother Footwear Big Size 33 47 42 54
$45.97-39%

2024 chastity
2024 New Male Chastity Cage Lightweight Chastity Cage with 4 rings Sex toys for men
$27.59-54%

transparent bodysuit
Sexy Sheer Transparent Lingerie Mesh Bodysuit Women Smooth Intimate Underwear Elastic Bikini Teddies Lingerie Backless Underwear
$4.27

urethral plug
Multifunction Horse Eye Stick Stainless Steel Penis Plug Urethral Dilators Catheter Ejaculation Sounding Rod Adult Toys For Man
$17.06-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Anal sheath
UK is in the EU. That means no custom declaration and no extra taxes. Or am I missing something?
(12 Jun 2011, 19:07 )Like Ra Wrote: UK is in the EU. That means no custom declaration and no extra taxes. Or am I missing something?

Nope I just wasn't 100% sure if there was no customs or taxes for parcels moving within the EU. I have done a little research though and now know there are not. Hoorah! 😁

/LLL
Just do not forget about posting some photos 😉
That hood/ Gag looks really cool. I'm going to try one .
(18 Jun 2011, 23:18 )tbirdgal Wrote: That hood/ Gag looks really cool. I'm going to try one .

What hod/gag?
I bought a pair of latex shorts with an anal condom a few years back.
Worthless, couldn’t even get the F@———g condom to go in even with a dildo. And once you do make in, the whole thing comes out. No mater how much line you use.
But I did find a trick.
I have a rather hard dildo that I was able to drill a small hole all the way through. I then lube it up and after I get the sheath and dildo in, I injected air into the dildo. The dildo then slides out, leaving the condom still inside.
But, like before, once you insert your toy inside, the condom will stick to the dildo and out they come.
So yea, pretty much useless as far as I’m concerned.
(24 Aug 2022, 17:30 )Tinker D Wrote: I bought a pair of latex shorts with an anal condom a few years back.
Worthless, couldn’t even get the F@———g condom to go in even with a dildo. And once you do make in, the whole thing comes out. No mater how much line you use.
But I did find a trick.
I have a rather hard dildo that I was able to drill a small hole all the way through. I then lube it up and after I get the sheath and dildo in, I injected air into the dildo. The dildo then slides out, leaving the condom still inside.
But, like before, once you insert your toy inside, the condom will stick to the dildo and out they come.
So yea, pretty much useless as far as I’m concerned.

ive thought of this issue, even though never experienced it...
my engineering solution would be to have a rubber ring (o ring) the same inner diameter as the sheath set maybe 3-5cm further up from the entrance
this would act as the top of a butt plug and hold it up!!
(24 Aug 2022, 17:30 )Tinker D Wrote: I bought a pair of latex shorts with an anal condom a few years back.
Worthless,
Yep, I was very excited at first, but those sheaths are very awkward indeed. BTW, built-in dildos are also far from anatomically comfortable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Liquidating poop by enema or anal wash? Lancer 24 1,268 03 Jan 2023, 17:16
Last Post: Vixien
Sizing your Anal Toys.. ltxrob 4 1,527 19 Oct 2020, 07:16
Last Post: ltxrob
remote controlled anal plug slaafruben 15 6,031 29 Jan 2018, 21:04
Last Post: Will90MeeG
Is this safe for anal insertion Sbryan 6 4,893 30 Dec 2015, 23:43
Last Post: Like Ra
Penis sheath Like Ra 5 12,363 15 Aug 2014, 10:14
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: Like Ra (8) , ltxrob (1) , LustrousLaminaLover (6) , madjack (1) , tbirdgal (1) , Tinker D (1)