Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil pantyhose
High Waist Oil Shiny Sexy Tights For Women Sexy Lingerie Hot 1D Closed Crotch/Open Crotch Sexy Pantyhose Sheer Nylon Stockings
$5.43

sexy
Open Breast Backless Bodycon Mini Dress Sexy Women Cupless Stretchy Sleeveless See Through Lingerie Oil Glossy Shiny Clubwear
$58.43

crossdress cosplay female
Realistic Silicone Female Mask With Neck Crossdresser Full Headwear Hoods Transgender Shemale Cosplay CrossDressing COS Male
$422.29

Ftshist
Custom Made Ftshist Wear Latex Gloss Carbon Fiber Texture Lacquer Leather Kigurumi Full Body Zentai Tailored Catsuit Bodysuit
$2345.48-39%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 62) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Menhera Chan Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Cros
$966.78-11%

automatic masturbator
10 Modes Penis Delay Trainer Vibrator Male Masturbator Automatic Oral Climax Sex Glans Stimulate Massager Adult Sex Toys for Men
$11.12

inlzdz
Sexy Lingerie Set Women Halter Underwired Rivet Crop Tops Underwear Patent Leather Open Cup Bra Crotchless Panty Garters
$16.78-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

All things wigs
A couple of months ago I bought my first wig, but, while the quality is quite good, the result is rather ridiculous - I look like an ageing rock ’n’ roller 😁  And yes, I did some investigation and played with various smartphone apps, that let you try various hair styles.

Sooooo.... If you have any advices, ideas, practical tips, tutorials, information related to wigs, styles, off- and online shops, apps, examples, etc related to wigs - this is the thread!
Mee too. I’m looking at the following wig, but I also would like to know how to discretely store one so that I don’t need to be a hair stylist when I want to take it out and wear it. 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 A2EBFA83-56DA-4642-8A0B-CB898389CBF7.jpeg   
I have bought quite a few.
Did absolutely nothing for me. Made me look like Bozo.
Total zero for me.
Bozo.
Something scary.

F7574D6F-7FF4-4147-BCBC-10C5368B1767.jpeg   
Heh-heh.

I’m actually going to use it in a full encasement scenario such as this:

LOL

A291E016-0173-456C-BEB6-8927F6A9B529.jpeg   
I tried the wig with 70den support tights on my head, still no... At least I need the style, that I found more or less suitable in the phone app, but I can't find such a wig.
Can you post a pic of the wig style you’re looking for?
I bought this wig:

Short-Blonde-Bob-Wig-Ombre-Wig-with-Brown-Roots-Straight-Synthetic-Hair-Wigs-for-Women-01.jpg     Short-Blonde-Bob-Wig-Ombre-Wig-with-Brown-Roots-Straight-Synthetic-Hair-Wigs-for-Women-02.jpg     Short-Blonde-Bob-Wig-Ombre-Wig-with-Brown-Roots-Straight-Synthetic-Hair-Wigs-for-Women-06.jpg   

In this shop: Kryssma

Extremely fast shipping, extremely good packing, very good quality, comes with two "knee highs" for the head and a "fishnet" to store the wig in. But... I do not look like the girl on the photos 😉

The measurements match, but it looks like the wig is too small for both me an my wife. It could be that we need a different construction. Dunno...
(25 Aug 2018, 20:00 )tightslip00 Wrote: Can you post a pic of the wig style you’re looking for?
Hm.. That's difficult... It was one of the styles from an Android app I removed a couple of months ago 😁
I don't find  wigs sexy per se, it's more that I can't achieve the looks I do find sexy without them. 

If you see what I mean.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
All things Aaron Carty. Culmor 33 14,495 08 Oct 2023, 08:11
Last Post: Culmor
16 things can be learned from crossdressing. runproof 5 5,827 04 Dec 2013, 01:43
Last Post: jennysmith_tg

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (5) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (2) , vanessa_fetish (1)