Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

transparent panties
CLEVER-MENMODE Mesh Boxer Shorts Sexy Men Ultra-thin Underwear Transparent Underpants Trunks Lingerie homem Male Panties
$3.87

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$21.21-9%

cock cage
FRRK Urethral Inverted Chastity Cage With Chastity Band Belt Stainless Steel Cock Lock Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys Shop 페니스링
$14.98-20%

latex rubber handmade
Sexy Latex Gummi Women Men Rubber Hood With Back Zipper Fetish Headpiece Mask Handmade Costumes RLM267
$24.18-27%

negative chastity
FRRK BDSM Inverted Chastity Belt with M Black Dildo Negative Cock Cage Metal Cylinder Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys 남자 용품
$55.82-19%

shiny stockings
Stockings Woman Long Lace Shiny Sexy Nightclub Tights Socks for Women Lingerie Medias Onlyfans
$20.03

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

All things wigs
(25 Aug 2018, 20:47 )Like Ra Wrote: The measurements match, but it looks like the wig is too small for both me an my wife. It could be that we need a different construction. Dunno...
Thanks for the post! It sounds like finding something may take some trial and error for me as well.
OTOH, neither of us has a previous experience with wigs, so it could be that it fits correctly, but the hair style was wrongly chosen 😁

Anyway:

(25 Aug 2018, 21:07 )tightslip00 Wrote: take some trial and error

This!
a lot of the cheaper ones from China are hit and miss on sizing. I have noticed that a lot. Just like their sizing on garments... one size isn't one size world wide lol
Whelp! I’m just going to get all gussied up in my best little outfit, throw on the wig and strut my stuff down to the local hair salon! Am I brave enough?  😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
All things Aaron Carty. Culmor 33 14,495 08 Oct 2023, 08:11
Last Post: Culmor
16 things can be learned from crossdressing. runproof 5 5,828 04 Dec 2013, 01:43
Last Post: jennysmith_tg

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (5) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (2) , vanessa_fetish (1)