Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
Men's Open Eyes and Mouth Zentai Full Bodysuit Custom Made Back Zipper Tights Suit Men's Fancy Full Bodysuit Halloween Costumes
$21.79-5%

Leosoxs lingerie
Leosoxs Black Female Ruffles Underwear Lace 3-Piece Lingerie Sets for Women Luxury Transparent Bra Women's Intimates Metal Chain
$145.20-51%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD087)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Fashion New Hot Drill Decorated Sexy See-through Mesh Erotic Lingerie Set Female
$5.82

rubber cosplay
Neptune's Trident Fork Party Halloween Decorations Cosplay Decorative Scepter Demon Supplies Costume Accessories Ornament
$51.99

sexye doll
Silicone Sex Dolls Implanted Hair Japanese Realistic Anime Big Boobs Real Love Doll Vagina Adult Full Life Toys male Female Doll
$2480.50-39%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
APP Control Thrusting Vibrating Dildo Female Telescopic Heating Penis Masturbator With Suction Cup Sex Toys for Women Adult 18+
$233.29

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

AI images of African MILFs and old ladies in lycra
(11 May 2024, 12:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 May 2024, 10:12 )Vixien Wrote: violence
(11 May 2024, 10:12 )Vixien Wrote: There are women who have imagination to be raped, but in the real world  are they "asking to be really raped" ?  I don't think so.
Bingo! Hence: computer games, drawings, novels, fiction, action and horror films, dolls, doujins, mangas, AI created images!

Exactly this!

@Vixien
Just because the scope of worldwide FGM is different, doesn't make it different from rape or snuff fetish, as a source of inspiration for fictional fetish material.
We could argue that realworld FGM is more toxic, harmful and insidious in a society than say....rape....but that's no reason to ban it as source of inspiration. Literally tons of books & film in which FGM occurs and for which I could argue, could be "abused" as fetish material. But then we would have to dismiss the concept of catharsis entirely.
Just some examples: 
The secret of Joy - book by Alice Walker
Gangreen - book by Jef Geerearts
God's Sandbox - movie
AntiChrist - movie

Bottomline; I still say your arguments hold no water.

All things considered though, and since I am not an unreasonable person: I have adjusted the posts containing these pictures in spoiler tags, for the sake of forum sanity and goodwill to compromise. So, don't like it, don't click on it. Simple.
Yes, but ...as I said so many times...too real, to much pointing to something violent and the fiction is on second place. I don't think that we shoul'd have that here.
Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams..."

Joe Galloway

(11 May 2024, 15:14 )Vixien Wrote: Yes, but ...as I said so many times...to real, to much pointing to something violent and the fiction is on second place. I don't think that we shoul'd have that here.

1. None of the images show bloody gore, underage victims or any of the realworld traumatising 'being forcefully held down' scenario's. 
The tons of books and movies examples which include waaaaaay more graphic and violent portrayals of FGM all made it to public mass media.

2. It's also very telling about you that you condemn this fetish material. I mean, who are you to say which sort of fetish is valid and which ones are not? So I really don't feel I owe you the explanation, but for the sake of it, here we go: 

The FGM inspiration is merely just another form of orgasm denial in this Lycra fetish fantasy context. 
I find it interesting because there's this stark juxtaposition: 
In the one hand there's all those silky Lycra outfits which, for me and other Lycra enthusiats represents ultimate sexual pleasure by merit of the silky supersoft tactile feeling - and on the other hand, the harsh and dominant act or mere threat of taking away this pleasure by circumcision. 

Do you see how similar your dismissal of this being a valid fetish is to the harshness of denial of realworld female sexuality? 
So you could make a whole fuss about my highly abstracted femcirc-inspired images on this relatively obscure internet forum OR you could redirect your energy to try and do something about it in the realworld. 

Anyway, the spoiler tag format is how it's going to be and continue.
OK here's the thing. You turn this to "ad hominem" discussion. Usually it is happen in a lack of argument. Note that I didn't say anything about you, or what you shoud do or not I strongly protest about what tat pics shows . Not you ! I don't know you !

But, you are so strong atempting to defend which is not defeneble, and I will dare to say that you are strongly suport FGM. It become so obvious that this is not just fiction for you, but the part of your culture . It is easy to see that, because you mentioned this (cultural diff.) Cutting someons body against his will is a crime. Not a cultural difference. There is no way to justify that with other fetish or simmilar. Just no way !
How do you know that I'm not doing something against that in a real world ? You don't know anything about me.

Move your self from fiction and keyboard, there is a real worl out there. Maybe you will notice difference.

I'm realy have enough.
Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams..."

Joe Galloway

New challenge, guys, right? OK, let me try. This is all about myself, after all, like anything else, right? 🤣

(11 May 2024, 16:34 )Vixien Wrote: You turn this to "ad hominem" discussion.
Bingo! While generally, pure "ad hominem" means (almost) the end of discussion, in this case, it's the root of it.

Usually, "ad hominem" means "an argument directed against a person".
"Usually" and "against". But if we get back to the translation, it's "to the person". Not "against"....
And the whole discussion is about "personal" preferences and "personal" dislikes. Person A likes X, person B hates X. That's it. You can not discuss it. It's a personal taste. Whether you like it or not. There is no discussion point here, unless you shift the attention from personal traits ("ad hominem", here we go) to, for example, "actual actions".

Examples. Imagine this dialogue.

- What is your kink?
- I like killing young women.
- Can you replace "like" with an action verb? What do you actually do?

Variants:
1. I sharpen my axe, and every midnight I go to the nearest bus station, and if there is a girl there, waiting for the bus, I make mince meat out of her.
2. I play computer games - personal shooters.
3. I collect guro doujins.
4. I draw violent images, where men kill women.
5. I use a txt2img AI to generate images, where girls are facing a close death.

Now, watch my hands.

- What is worse than a death?
- Possibly, an eternal torture? But, does not "eternal torture" mean immortality?
- What is worse, being dead, or being alive (and relatively healthy), even after a torture?
- Is depicting a murder a crime?
- Is describing a murder a crime?
- Did I commit a crime by writing (1)?
- Is thinking about a murder a crime?
- What actual damage do (2-5) cause?
- What would you choose for your relatives, (1) or (2-5)?
- If the whole world, instead of killing each other for various reasons, would do (2-5), would you support it?

Now, let's get back to our topic.

- What is your kink?
- I like fantasizing about eternally aroused by lycra men and women, who can not get a sexual relief, because they are castrated/circumsized.
- What do you actually do?
- I use AI to generate images, with sharp objects placed close to genitalia, tightly encased in lycra.

Or let's use another topic (@Culmor, you there?):

- What is your kink?
- I like fantasizing, if I were young, slender, and pretty, I would be dressed in tight shiny swimsuit and shiny pantyhose. And then I would get bound & gagged.
- What do you actually do?
- When I have an opportunity, I dress in tight shiny swimsuit and shiny pantyhose, then self-bind myself. If I don't have such opportunity, I collect drawings or use AI to generate such images, and imagine myself in the places of the pictured boys.

Now, please tell me, what problems do you see here?
(11 May 2024, 15:14 )Vixien Wrote: as I said so many times...too real, to much pointing to something violent and the fiction is on second place.
What about computer games?

And yes, I will continue to use this argument. As computer games is a proved remedy for street violence (aeady discussed many times in the forum).

Side note: "what about" is frequently used to derail discussions to unrelated subjects (see "whataboutism"). In this case, the subjects are the same: violence virtualization.
Why do you guys keep silence on https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...-3D-models? 😬
(11 May 2024, 16:34 )Vixien Wrote: You turn this to "ad hominem" discussion. 
Wahaha! No, you don't get to play the poor victim. Why? 
Because I am not playing it on your person, I simply confront you with your stubborn and deliberate refusal to even consider this as a legitimate fetish fiction - And this is after 3 pages of me trying to show you that fictional fantasy AI pictures do NOT equate realworld FGM or support of FGM in any way.

And no, the graphical/visual fidelity factor is irrelevant. 

Quote: "Note that I didn't  say anything about you

and I will dare to say that you are strongly suport FGM. "
And yet there you go, you contradict yourself by throwing this allegation at me immediately.

Quote:It become so obvious that this is not just fiction for you, but the part of your culture
Wahaha! 
Nowhere did I even mention my culture - and again, there you go throwing allegations at me.
Nothing but absolutely false allegations.

Now, let's move on and continue.
Subject of this sub-series is about beautiful Lycra swimsuit ladies about to be circumcised,
Fetish fantasy concept ; "eternal orgasm denial while still being teased by the ultra sexual silky Lycra fabrics" 

This new picture is a special edition with an erect tied up guy on the left of the frame. He is an extreme Lycra fetishist,
meaning that he can only have full orgasm by silky Lycra touch on his genitals. However, they tied him up, and he's only
wearing a Lycra T-shirt. A woman behind him fondles his Lycra covered nipples and they dangle a Leohex Lycra swimsuit
on a clothes hanger in front of him. This way he will eventually have a handsfree ruined nipple orgasm, as his cock
desires desperately to feel the Lycra in front of him - futile of course. Meanwhile the lovely swimsuit girl is undergoing her ordeal.
Disclaimer WARNING: if you object to this kind of fantasy pictures/can not handle imagery of this nature, 
you are advised to NOT view the hidden content below: 

Show Content
(12 May 2024, 17:44 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: if you object to this kind of fantasy pictures/can not handle imagery of this nature, you are advised to NOT view the hidden content below
Yes, this is what the whole discussion is about...

In one of the previous "tights for men" forum incarnations, there was a sub-forum for cotton/wool tights. I very rarely checked what's going on there - the guys were all very reasonable, so fortunately I did not have to moderate anything.
(12 May 2024, 23:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 May 2024, 17:44 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: if you object to this kind of fantasy pictures/can not handle imagery of this nature, you are advised to NOT view the hidden content below
Yes, this is what the whole discussion is about...

In one of the previous "tight for men"  forum incarnations, there was a sub-forum for cotton/wool tights. I very rarely checked what's going on there -  the guys were all very reasonable, so fortunately I did not have to moderate anything.
Exactly.
Say for example, I'm not interested in the subject because IRL, wool causes me a rash or if I hate the aesthetic, I simply don't click on it. 

But yeah, difference of severity of human rights aside, I don't think this thread deserves such tantrums. 

Ofcourse, realworld FGM is an intensely tragic and toxic phenomenon in plenty of societies.
It breaks the natural parent/child bond of trust and it grows a society with toxic levels of lack of compassion for the individual. 
And extremely dangerous are the FGM advocates who have enjoyed the privilege of western high education and are actively abusing that knowledge and skill to claim that anti-FGM movements are nothing but western imperialism 2.0

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AI generated fetish images Like Ra 272 52,785 Yesterday, 11:18
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: brandynette (3) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (16) , MIWSTIUS (14) , Vixien (11)