Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica ,free Shipping
$124.53-13%

roanyer
Smitizen Silicone Cow Udders Pants Cosplay Costumes with Anal Hole Fetish BDSM
$968.00-47%

zippidy
AB Rhinestones Transparent Colorful Sleeveless Dress Birthday Celebrate Dresses Evening Dance Team Performance Costume yinsi
$114.95-20%

crossdress anime
MINISO Loopy Series Crossdressing Double Shoulder Doll Bag Cute Backpack Shopping Without Bumping Into The Bag Girl's Gift
$176.13

pantyhose bodysuit
Hot Drilling Bodysuit Lingerie Women Fishnet Sexy Stockings With Belt Rhinestone Pantyhose Black Mesh
$3.29-27%

qiui
QIUI Cellmate 1 Cage Pear Flower Anal Plug Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Cage Little Devil Collar APP Remote Control Adult Sex Toys
$35.50-25%

sexy
Underwear G-string Panties Thong Men Briefs Mesh Hole Breathable Ultra-thin Sexy Metal Ring Underpants Male Lingerie Undershorts
$2.41

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

AI images of African MILFs and old ladies in lycra
(08 May 2024, 20:12 )Vixien Wrote: Is that FGM ?

If so, I don't think that these kind of pics may be posted here .

FGM is a violation of the human rights of girls and women.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheet...mutilation

That's the reason why I asked Ra about it in the first post. 

Look, in reality I'm also against FGM.
However, this is fantasy FGM on adult women - whereas the realworld victims are children in most cases.

I'm surprised you guys aren't familiar with the old eunuch.org forums/website; It was  basically a "fan-fic" compendium for authors to post their castration & FGM fantasy stories. Literally TONS of stories. And indeed the website also acknowledged and respects the realworld human rights.

By now, the website is defunct or if not, a shadow of its former self. But you'd be surprised how many realworld women find clitorectomy fantasies to be a turn on.

Nowadays you can find lots of FGM fantasy fans on motherless.com  - which does feature a picture and video section of realworld FGM women. 

These posts here however, are purely AI staged imagery. 

Sorry if it may offend or upset you.
Sorry , I can't accept that.
There is a lot of websites which claims that Earth is plate ...
Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams..."

Joe Galloway

(09 May 2024, 06:27 )Vixien Wrote: Sorry , I can't accept that

"...Subject of the series is about beautiful Lycra swimsuit ladies about to be circumcised..."

Pardon me, but you'll have to elaborate on your reasoning for me to understand your objection.
As far as I know, nowadays there is no forced physical castration anywhere (ok, maybe in the case of pedophilia and the like). FGM is just that and these AI pictures strongly allude to it. It is quite clear why FGM is done just as in other cultures or religions women are put as a second. Men first, than woman. NO !
No matter that these pictures are not braking any law (as @Like Ra said)  I just can't say "not my cup of tea"  .
Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams..."

Joe Galloway

(09 May 2024, 06:54 )Vixien Wrote:  I just can't say "not my cup of tea"  .

Then you're probably better off, avoiding this thread altogether - because Ra certainly won't end it.

This kind of discussion is what makes the AI topic so interesting
because it's all fake/staged imagery, while looking quite convincing and real - in regards to a subject matter that is truly abhorrent IRL.

But this goes for so many other terrible realworld things, portrayed in books, film, art and online media.
FGM has been going on for literally a thousand years if not longer, still prevalent throughout the entire world. 
Even us westerners took part in FGM up until the Victorian era (Dr. Isaac Baker Brown and the Kellogg's cornflakes man) - heck, I think I read somewhere it was  still used as "treatment" in 1960's psychiatric insitutes.  

If I take this subject as a core component to a visualized orgasm denial fantasy, it's not going to change
that realworld situation for better or worse.
Same goes for any fiction involving rape, snuff, enslavery, beastiality etc. All of which involve involuntary victims - yet all of that
makes its way as subject matter into forms of visually narrative expression.

I promise I'll never make it gory or portrayal of minors etc. It's purely fantasy orgasm denial/submissive stuff combined with my
Lycra fetish.
(09 May 2024, 07:32 )MIWSTIUS Wrote:
(09 May 2024, 06:54 )Vixien Wrote:  I just can't say "not my cup of tea"  .

Then you're probably better off, avoiding this thread altogether - because Ra certainly won't end it.

This kind of discussion is what makes the AI topic so interesting
because it's all fake/staged imagery, while looking quite convincing and real - in regards to a subject matter that is truly abhorrent IRL.

But this goes for so many other terrible realworld things, portrayed in books, film, art and online media.
FGM has been going on for literally a thousand years if not longer, still prevalent throughout the entire world. 
Even us westerners took part in FGM up until the Victorian era (Dr. Isaac Baker Brown and the Kellogg's cornflakes man) - heck, I think I read somewhere it was  still used as "treatment" in 1960's psychiatric insitutes.  

If I take this subject as a core component to a visualized orgasm denial fantasy, it's not going to change
that realworld situation for better or worse.
Same goes for any fiction involving rape, snuff, enslavery, beastiality etc. All of which involve involuntary victims - yet all of that
makes its way as subject matter into forms of visually narrative expression.

I promise I'll never make it gory or portrayal of minors etc. It's purely fantasy orgasm denial/submissive stuff combined with my
Lycra fetish.

No, I can't just avoid this.  I wrote "nowdays"  not mentioned  Victorian era, or 1960...  
I'm not saying that you support FGM , but that images strongly pointed to FGM and justify it through "fiction".   Once again, I'm not saying that you are doing that. 

"...If I take this subject as a core component to a visualized orgasm denial fantasy, it's not going to change
that real world situation for better or worse...."  Wrong.  Since you have posted it here (public) , it can change real world situation, like everything else.  Everything around us have influence, one way or another. 

And please, don't use @Like Ra  opinion as excuse.
Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

(09 May 2024, 08:29 )Vixien Wrote:  I wrote "nowdays"  not mentioned  Victorian era, or 1960...  
And I wrote " FGM has been going on for literally a thousand years if not longer, still prevalent throughout the entire world. "

Quote:I'm not saying that you support FGM , but that images strongly pointed to FGM and justify it through "fiction".   Once again, I'm not saying that you are doing that. 

And yet you say that I do by extension of the images, so you contradict yourself.

Quote: Wrong.  Since you have posted it here (public) , it can change real world situation

Oh please, such nonsense. If you're truly concerned about FGM, you should go do something about the ones who are advocating and defending it in real life. But yeah, that requires a bit more than being an online keyboard warrior.

Quote:And please, don't use @Like Ra  opinion as excuse.

I'm not using him as excuse. I'm simply saying he seems unlikely to end the thread or delete the images.
To cut long story short....

How many Thanks/Likes that pictures have ?

You don't need to answer.

EOD.
Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

(10 May 2024, 06:43 )Vixien Wrote: How many Thanks/Likes that pictures have ?
That's a "million flies" question 😅, which does not prove any point.

(09 May 2024, 12:51 )MIWSTIUS Wrote:
(09 May 2024, 08:29 )Vixien Wrote:
Quote:And please, don't use @Like Ra opinion as an excuse.
I'm not using him as an excuse. I'm simply saying he seems unlikely to end the thread or delete the images.
I generally do not delete posts, I usually shuffle them between threads.

As for this thread in particular, I will definitely keep it, because it resurrected the old discussions on what should be allowed. I will not link them here, and will try to make another take on it.

Let's define the issues (please correct me if I'm wrong):

- Fetish X is wrong/disgusting, hence it must be banned and forgotten (aka, "kink shaming")
- Fetish X contains illegal parts, hence it must not be discussed (aka, "public discussion censoring")
- Fetish X contains illegal parts, hence no related artificial materials (texts, drawings, AI generated images) should be produced (aka "fantasy censoring")

Sounds about right?

Following this logic, all detective novels, action films, historic materials must be banned and burnt down, because they contain detailed description or depiction of illegal activities.
Do we have picture of forced circumcision of the man ?
Do we have pictures wher someone masturbating (male/female) watching an infant ?
Do we have pictures of sex with real animal ?
Etc....

All of that may be someones fiction or real thing....
Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AI generated fetish images Like Ra 272 52,785 Yesterday, 11:18
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: brandynette (3) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (16) , MIWSTIUS (14) , Vixien (11)